Clarks Mens Portland Brown - 10 4E US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Lace into the good looks of the Clarks Portland. Set in a supple full grain or nubuck leather upper, this men's shoe features whip stitching detail along the to for a look that is stylish and unique. This Clarks shoe has a lightweight molded EVA insole and a fully padded tongue and collar for comfort. The Ortholite footbed cushions your ride in this sharp men's oxford and Strobel construction makes for a flexible shoe. You'll love the Clarks Portland.
- Package Dimensions: 14 x 9.9 x 5.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- ASIN: B0008G2XL0
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 5, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
That first pair lived up to and exceeded my expectations. I walk a lot as part of my conditioning program (read: diet). So I wanted shoes that I could wear both for walking the track and for daily wear through teaching and walking about campus. These fit that description.
The first pair is still marching along. They are brown; heading for Europe this summer, I decided that one more pair--black--would give me total shoe coverage. The new pair arrived last week; after an initial breaking in (about 6 miles, then a one-hour track walk), they were as comfortable as the first pair.
Both pairs of shoes met, even exceeded, my expectations. I'll be buying these into the foreseeable future. I add: the size is what I expected from its label; I wanted 11m, and got a shoe that fit.
- Thick soft leather. Does not require wearing in
- Very comfortable. Fits like a glove on day one
- rubber sole has very good grip
- leather is breathable
- non leather material around collar makes it very comfortable for long walks. Good design.
- leather is darker than pic. makes it suitable for business casual. Looks very good with jeans
- rubber on the heel has a very very slight hardness to it if you tend to land hard on your heel when you walk. Suspect because of the extra thick rubber padding at the heel for added durability
- front design of shoe is a little flat and old school - retro "grandpa shoes" ;-0
This shoe runs half size big I think. Typical Clarks. I purposely bought my usual size so that I can add in an extra insole. It fits perfectly even with the insole.
One of the most comfortable shoes I've ever bought. Great Clarks design and quality.
Update: Finally started putting some miles on the new pair and they're HORRIBLE! I feel like someone has whacked the balls of my feet with a blunt instrument. I've added cushioning products and while they help, the pain is still there. These new shoes are not the high quality Clark shoes I've purchased in the past.