CLARK'S Finishing Kit - All 3 products in one convenient set | Orange-Lemon Scent | CLARK'S Cutting Board Oil (16 oz), Cutting Board Wax (10oz) & Applicator
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EVERYTHING IN ONE CONVENIENT SET CLARKS oil and CLARKS wax along with the popular applicator are designed to work seamlessly together. A complete solution for maintaining your new or aged Cutting Board, Butcher Block, Bamboo Cutting Boards, Salad Bowls, Wood Utensils and Wood Countertops.
- INCLUDES: CLARKS Cutting Board Oil (16oz), Cutting Board Wax (10oz) & CLARKS Custom Applicator.
- CLARK'S OIL PENETRATES WOOD DEEPLY - Oil works its way deep into the grain of Butcher Blocks & Cutting Boards. CLARKS WAX ADDS A PROTECTIVE BARRIER After applying the oil, add another layer of protection from unwanted liquids seeping into your kitchenware by using CLARKS Wax.
- SAVE MONEY When you buy our combo packs. Who doesnt like that?
- SAFEST PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET All CLARKS products are formulated with FDA approved ingredients for direct and indirect contact with food.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
What is The Best Way to Clean and Care for Wood Cutting Boards? It’s probably the most frequently asked question as it relates to cutting boards, butcher blocks, and other wood kitchen tools.
CLARK'S Finishing Kit is our answer to this important question. There are other companies that sell different forms of wax, and a few that sell oil, but no one gives you the complete solution like CLARK’S.
Our products are perfectly formulated to work together to Clean, Condition, and Protect your valuable kitchen surfaces.
The Items in this Kit Include:
- CLARK’S 16oz Cutting Board Oil for penetrating, conditioning and sealing the wood to prevent drying, cracking & warping. CLARK’S oil soaks deep into the wood creating that same easy to clean barrier without any ill effects. Rejuvenate cutting boards and protect them from future damage with CLARK’S Cutting Board Oil, a delightfully scented formula that’s easy to apply and works beautifully to restore and revive your food surfaces.
- CLARK’S Finishing Wax for protecting and restoring the surface of your cutting board or butcher block. CLARK’S Cutting Board Finish is a thoughtful mix of Carnauba Wax, Beeswax and mineral oil. This formula goes on easily, and maintains its consistency while being stored between uses.
- CLARK’S Applicator for easy application of wax or oil. Shaped to fit in your hand, to provide a consistent application and made in the USA!
CLARK'S is a small business dedicated to it's customers. If your purchase isn't completely satisfactory, we will exchange or return it at any time.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was using plain mineral oil, but found Clark's wax a couple of years ago and was happy with the results. Now that I needed more oil and wax, I figured I'd buy the set. I oiled everything and let it sit overnight before wiping off any excess, then I applied the wax and let it sit for another 24 hours before wiping of that excess.
I use this not only on my cutting boards but also on some old wooden-handled knives and nicer wooden spoons.
So far, everything looks good and I am happy with my purchase. The little applicator sponge may work well when the jar is mostly full, but it becomes much less useful once you start running low. I end up digging the wax out with my hands or a paper towel and then using the sponge. Still not sold on it, though. I'll probably stick with the oil + wax set in the future.