Clarks Originals Men's Redland Shoe 7.5 Beige
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Clarks Originals Men's Redland Shoe
- Manufactured by Clarks Originals.
- A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Clarks Originals Men's Redland Shoe. The Clarks Originals Redland Shoe in Sand Suede Upgrade from the sneakers into something a bit more casual with an urban twist. Dressed in a premium suede upper, The Redland features a smooth leather lining with the signature crepe sole providing a unique steez for the best comfort. Suede upper Moc toe Tonal laces Punched eyelets Leather collar and insole Padded footbed Crepe sole Imported By Clarks Originals.
- Product Dimensions: 12.1 x 7.7 x 3.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B00FCXJJMA
- Item model number: Redland
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 12, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
And regarding the sole, its very soft compared to your average sole. But thats just how Crepe material soles are. You get a lot of cushion and shock absorption. Very comfortable, but be careful not to wear these too often and to be too rough wearing these. Anyone familiar with Crepe knows you cant treat this kind of sole like sneaker soles if you want the shoe to hold up a while.
Anyways...good fit, true to size...with a great look. I have enough toe room, and its roomy enough for my wide-ish feet. Get a pair.
complete coverage of foot with air space,,, love it
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Two blacks size 13 1 was returned the other on way too largePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great and comfy shoes..!
Cons: I thought it was made in England, and it is not as soft as I tried before.