Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Platform measures approximately 0.25
- Heel height 2.16"
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
A supple leather shoe designed for maximum comfort. A low, chunky heel boosts height without creating a challenge, and a simple hook-and-loop closure provides an easy and adjustable fit. Layers of Clarks Cushion Soft padding with an impact-absorbing OrthoLite footbed reduce the shock of each step.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01MRZPT9E
- Item model number: Emslie Lulin
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 2, 2017
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have two pairs of boots from Clark's that are very similar in shape (in the toe box and the shape of the heel). In 2011, I got the first pair in an 8.5 (US) and they fit like a dream. A few years later, I bought the second in a 9 to leave room for thick winter socks thinking that they would fit like the first pair. They were WAAAAY to tight, even while barefoot. This made me second-guess what size to buy for the Emslie Lulin pump.
I ordered these in a 9.5M since that second pair of boots was too tight. I'm glad I did because I think the 9 would have been a bit too snug. These have a little room and fit much better. The foot bed is amazing, Clark's needs to put this in every shoe. There is a small cushion on the heel to prevent blisters. They are very flexible, as I expected. The leather is very soft, I may put a protective wax on them like I did with my other Clark's. The brown color is pretty close to the picture. I do wish the hook and loop strap was able to tighten a little more, but that is not an issue just more of a preference. The heel is silent and sturdy, as with most Clark's. They seem well made as well.
Overall, I am pleased! They are very simple and clean, which is nice for a casual shoe. If anything changes, I will update this review.