CLAVUZ Gel Polish Kit 12pcs Soak Off Blue Nail Polish Salon Beauty Nail Art Manicure New Starter Set
|Price:||($6.17 / Fl Oz)|
- Includes 12 PCS Gel Nail Colors
- Need Cured with UV LED Nail Light Lamp
- Smooth and Long Lasting
- Comes Packed in Exquisite Gift Box
- Perfect Gel Nail Polish Set Gift
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
CLAVUZ Blue Gel Nail Polish
- CLAVUZ offers kinds of gel polish,such as top coat,base coat,no wipe top coat,matte top coat,color changing gel polish,glitter gel polish,and magnetic gel polish and so on.More than that,our company offers different color series polish,like nude,pink pink purple,blue ,red,coffee brown,gray.....CLAVUZ blue gel nail polish set are easy to apply,super shine finish, two weeks or more of no chip protection,suitable for everyone who love nail art,and it is a perfect gift for you family and friends!
CLAVUZ Blue Gel Nail Polish Set's Feature
- Package:12pcs blue gel nail polish + 1pc gift box + 1pc nail wheel
- On like polish,wears like gel,off in minutes
- Long lasting for at least 2-3 weeks
- It requires drying under UV or LED lamp
- No grinding.No filing.No drying time after application
- Color resistant, flexible and shiny resistant to any test
- Both fit for natural nails and artifical fake false acrylic nails
- Advantage:alternative, affordable, elegant, exquisite set
How to Use Gel Nail Polish ?
Step 1: Clean nails then push back cuticles and trim nail surface as normal manicure treatment
Step 2: Apply base coat nail polish, and cure under UV nail lamp for 2 minute, LED nail lamp for 30 seconds
Step 3: Apply color coat in a thin application, and cure under UV nail lamp for 2 minutes, LED nail lamp for 30-60 seconds
Step 4: Apply a second color coat, then cure under UV nail lamp for 2 minutes, LED nail lamp for 30-60 seconds. Apply the third color coat if necessary
Step 5: Apply top coat and cure under nail lamp for 2 minutes, LED nail lamp for 30-60 seconds
Step 6: Wipe off tacky surface with cotton soaked with cleanser(if you use no wipe top coat,please ignore this step)
Gel Nail Polish 's Q&A
Why did the gel polish chips peels quickly ?
- Not file the nail slightly.If you want the polish last longer,the first step is important,file the nail and keep them dry
- May be your base and top coat are not good quality.
- Base and top wear too thick or inhomogeneous then it will peels easily.
Why my gel polish need over 10 minutes to dry ?
- Excluding the factor of the dryer lamp, It is actually dry quickly.
- Please don't forget to use the nail cleanser or the rubbing alcohol to wipe the sticker layer after curing the top coat.
How to remove you gel polish ?
- 1.Soak off the nails into acrylic remover for about 3-5 minutes.
- 2.Rip down the whole piece of nail enamel gently on each nail.
Product detailsColor:12pcs Blue Gel Polish
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 0.98 x 0.98 x 2.64 inches; 6.35 Ounces
- Date First Available : October 29, 2016
- Manufacturer : CLAVUZ Gel Polish
- ASIN : B01M7VSJ2J
Best Sellers Rank:
#90,415 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #1,661 in Nail Polish
- Customer Reviews:
Gentle Reminder: 1. Avoid all skin contact. If redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur, discontinue use immediately. 2. Keep tightly sealed. Keep out of sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
NON-TOXIC and Harmless Resin, High quality gel with low smell, good tenacity.
How To Use: Step 1. Clean Nails then trim nail surface as normal manicure process. Step 2.Apply Base coat first, cure with UV lamp or LED lamp. Step 3. Apply polish directly, cure with UV lamp for 2-3 minutes or cure with LED lamp for 60 second; when dry, apply the 2nd layer and cure with UV lamp or LED lamp again.Step 4. Coat with removable topcoat, which can make color more shining, then cured by UV lamp or LED lamp.Step 5. Remove the tacky surface with cotton soaked with cleanser.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All the colors are jelly polishes, meaning that they're slightly transparent. This allow the glitter to really shine through. You get pretty good coverage from just one coat, but 2 coats up the saturation level and make them pop.
I love how you get pretty much all the colors of the rainbow in this set of 12 polishes. The bottles have a small window in their side so you can see the color, and I love how they also included a blank swatch wheel with the set as well. Clavuz didn't spend time coming up with cute and witty names for their polishes, so they're all numbered with stickers on the bottom (this set includes the numbers 3701-3712). In my swatch photo, I start with 3701 (hot pink) in the upper right corner and go clockwise to end with 3712 (sky blue). The macro shots start with 3701 in the top left corner.
The one polish I tried on my nails is color 3709, a rose mauve pink color. I've been wearing this for over a week, and it looks just as good as it did on day 1 with no peeling, lifting, or chipping. It even survived me rubbing down my mom with Ben Gay, and that stuff removes regular nail polish super easily. The layers cured in 1 minute each in my 36W UV/LED lamp, and I used it with Clavuz gel base coat and no wipe top coat.
If anything, the formula is a little on the thick side. It does help if you roll the bottle in your hands for a little bit to warm it up first. Just be careful to apply the thinnest coats possible to aid in the curing process.
You get 8 mL of polish in each bottle, so they're a little small, but the brush is easy to control, and you get so many colors to try. You really can't go wrong with this set!
Top reviews from other countries
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.