Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: CLEAR CONTACT PAPER 18 X 75 ft (25 yd)
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on November 12, 2011
I ordered this to use as a cover for placemats I was making with/for my kids. (The placemats have their Latin, geography, and multiplication tables on them.) Initially, I intended to have the placemats laminated at FedEx-Kinkos, but when I found out it was going to cost $45 just to laminate 3, I decided to order contact paper and do the "laminating" myself. Of course the contact paper is not as permanent as professional laminating, but it works, and you can do ALL your school items (for years to come) for less than the cost of laminating three!
on October 24, 2013
It's so easy to use and apply. At first i thought i would going to have a hard time using it ... but i was wrong... The adhesive cover really protects my son's school projects, folders, books, etc.. Happy with the result :-)
on September 1, 2013
The item that was delivered was not what I thought I'd ordered. Instead of being clear and glossy, it was
opaque. The adhesive was also not strong.....seems almost like removeable adhesive rather than permanent.
on April 27, 2015
This covered my son's book easily and protects the jacket from being soiled or worn. He is very happy with this purchase and feels that his books are as well-protected as the library books at school.
on June 1, 2013
This contact paper is thinner than other contact paper I have purchased, but it works fine for my purposes (children's crafting). If durability is important, you may want to try a different product.
on October 20, 2013
I used this product as use of laminating. It has worked very well. I would recommend this seller and this product for everyone.
on August 23, 2013
Great price and high quality product. We are pleased to use this on our projects and will get this same kind in the future.
on July 31, 2015
The contact paper is strong and the adhesive holds well. When you are done with it, the paper can also easily be removed. The paper has a nice smooth feel.
on May 5, 2014
It's not glossy. We are pasting on color paper to make it glossy but it doesn't work that way.
It's matte-tending.
on March 11, 2012
My daughter is profoundly retarded. I am now home on disability after working since I was 16. We recycle greeting cards and make place mats ot of them and other things. The contact paper seals them so that they will be durable. I have lots count of how many we have made. They have been sent all over the word. Each one is individual and each has a Bible verse. We have had a overwhelming response from people who have received them. As long as I can afford to pay for the contact paper, postage and mat paper we make them on, I will continue to do this. Obviously they are free to whomever asks for them!!!