Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on October 19, 2014
I've only used this product once so far, so I will provide an update after a couple weeks to a couple months to share my experience.

I've had really, really bad dandruff for as long as I can remember. Probably started when I hit puberty (about 8 years ago?). I personally never really cared it because it didn't cause me any pain and I'm pretty blind so I don't notice the flakes. I found out I had a dandruff problem from my girlfriend at the time. Anyways, recently, I've been noticing a lot of hair breakage on my forehead. I thought I was balding really early but the lady at the salon said it's just breakage probably caused by dandruff.

I did some research and came upon this product and said why not and bought it. I did modify my shampoo a bit. I had a bottle of peppermint oil lying around and decided to dump some in the shampoo because I noticed there is tea tree oil and other good stuff in there. Not to mention, peppermint oil is really good for dandruff treatment when diluted and mixed with other oils and in this case, shampoo.

After my first and only time using it, I was blown away. My dandruff went from a 10/10 to about 4/10 looking at my scalp two days after use. That's a huge improvement. My hair also feels different, stronger, and a lot less hair fallouts in the shower. (I have long hair by the way).

Do note, this is only from a one time experience. I will bump this up to five stars if this thing continues to do its magic after a month or so. :)
on January 16, 2013
Okay, I am on an anti-greasy hair campaign and this review is not about dandruff or scalp problems. Instead, I am applauding at how wonderful this shampoo is for folks who suffer from oily hair. I have gone through different brands of shampoo and discovered that anti-dandruff shampoos seem to work the best against greasy hair. Unfortunately, no brand (for me) can be used for a prolonged period of time and I have to alternate various bottles between washings. When I first stumbled upon this, it was like discovering a treasure trove. The scent is light and refreshing and doesn't scream "MEN'S". It keeps my hair clean for 3 whopping days which is a miracle. As a reformed minimalist, this is the one brand I'm going to stock up on.
on February 11, 2013
As someone who has suffered with dandruff for years, I can honestly say that I have tried every product out there. I have tried both OTC and prescription products. While some of them worded well, nothing was complete.

After having numerous failures, I finally switched to Head and Shoulder's. While this worked most of the time, it didn't help with the itching and scratching. Instead I was left with the occasional flake and annoyance. So I switched over to Dial's 2-in-1 dandruff shampoo. While that got rid of most of the itching, it left more flakes.

After being fed up and in need to replace my shampoo, I just stumbled upon Clear Men Scalp Therapy and boy may I say it works wonders. I'm not going to lie to you, it's not perfect, but for me, it works great. I have been using it for 6 months now and have not seen 1 flake at all. My girlfriend hasn't noticed any either. More importantly for me, though, is that the itching is gone, almost instantly. I can't believe I've been missing this for years. I highly recommend this to any guy who is looking for a way out of it all. No more flakes, no more itching, just pure clean and refreshed hair.

Just as an added bonus, it has a great smell that lasts (my girlfriend loves the smell hours later). Highly recommended!
on April 12, 2014
I saw a couple reviewers used this for their scalp psoriasis or sebboria dermatitis so I though I would give it a shot. Have used it 4 times so far and wow. It has really helped my scalp. I had one batch psoriasis patch on my head and it is completely gone showing only a scar. I have tried so many prescription steroid medications by my dermatologist that I have been scared to keep using so this is a God send. I would highly recommend it if you have any kind of irritation on your scalp. I never had dandruff breakouts on my scalp and this has helped immensely because of the tea tree oil.
on June 20, 2013
I have been using this for quiet a while and it has definitely helped me with dandruff. I would recommend it to everyone. I tried H&S before but it never worked as well as this one did and for half the price! Not a bad deal. Btw, when it came there was a slight leak but not a biggie. They could do a better job at packing it.
on September 11, 2013
The smell of generic shampoo fruitiness is a little strong and takes getting used to. But it really cut down on my dandruff! I use it every other day. The scent does subside after a few hours. It IS a clean smell so don't worry about smelling gross like dandruff shampoo can smell.

I'd recommend it for people with dandruff.
on February 3, 2014
My husband loves this shampoo. He normally is a buy whatever kind of guy, but after getting him this 1 time, he always asks for more of this specific brand when he runs out. He says his head has never felt so good. He normally likes to switch it up occasionally because he says the same brand starts to cause buildup on his scalp but not since getting this brand.
on June 7, 2012
I thought I'd give this a try because I have a dry, flakey scalp; the fact that it was $1 to $1.50 cheaper than the Axe Anti-Dandruff shampoo I normally use also influenced my decision (and free 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime).

I'll have to say, I'm not disappointed. This shampoo has a pleasant "clean" fresh scent that I find agreeable. It lathers up well with just a small amount of shampoo.

As far as controlling my flakey, dry scalp - it has been almost 2 weeks and I've seen a noticeable improvement in my scalp. I think the Tea Tree ingredient makes this shampoo so gentle, but I can't be sure.

Overall, for the effectiveness and reasonable price, I give this product 5 Stars. I hope it works as well for you!
on April 13, 2013
This stuff is magic. I had a huge dandruff problem, this thing made it less visible on Day 1. You can literally feel your scalp reacting to the shampoo when you put it on. I've only used this once so far, but I have no doubts that it'll fix my dandruff issue.

I'll update this review after a couple of weeks, but so far I'm happy with it.

Update: I think they changed the formula and ruined it. It used to slightly burn your scalp before after applying it, which gave you some feeling that it was working. The new formula does nothing. It has some affect on dandruff but don't think it[s good as before. Reduced from 5 stars to 3 stars.
on August 10, 2013
I do not recommend this product. I chose this shampoo because I'm a fan of Tea Tree and Mint. Shampoo aroma smells okay, but I was hoping for the invigorating Tea Tree coupled with Mint scent. Also, Tea Tree on the scalp feels absolutely refreshing and this shampoo just feels like normal shampoo- no extra tingles or anything - which would be fine if it worked. Which brings me to my last point, this product completely dried out my scalp and though some (but not all) of the dandruff went away, I was left with a new problem: several dry spots on my scalp. I'd skip this purchase.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question