- Save 5% on 18 fineliner color pen set when you purchase 1 or more 80 Glitter Gel Pens offered by Amuspro US. Enter code 8WEJO8VH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 20 Black Gel Pens when you purchase 1 or more 80 Glitter Gel Pens offered by Amuspro US. Enter code HOYKGXZU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
CLEARANCE SALE!! Caliart 80 Glitter Gel Pens Coloring Pens Set for Adult Coloring Books Bullet Journal Scrapbooking Crafting Doodling Drawing
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Largest Whole Glitter Set: This glitter gel pens have 80 unique vibrant colors, including 42 standard glitter and 38 neon glitter colors(white,brown for sure) so you can add sparkle to your coloring, work, art & life!
- PREMIUM QUALITY: All 80 pens with 1.0 mm ballpoint tips are non-toxic and acid-free. The ink is smooth flowing without any skips and does not bleed or fade. Perfect for your adult coloring books !
- Comfortable Grip: Our gel pens have soft rubber grip on it. You will easily be able to continue all your projects without suffering fatigue. Now our Caliart glitter pens really let the stress go far away from us. Just try it.
- VARIETY OF USES: The uses is endless: sketching, doodling, mandala coloring, school projects, scrapbooking, bullet journal, adult coloring books, writing diary, memos, making greeting cards, writing party invitations, writing letters to friends and family, making decoration in all kinds of activities. With those amazing pens, your life will be full of creativity and happiness.
- Special Gift Package: This glitter pen set is in a fashionable paper box and looks like a book . You can carry it wherever you go and store it in a backpack, drawer, locker, or shelf. It is the best Christmas gift choice for family or friends.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Special offers and product promotions
The magic of coloring
I will share a little secret about coloring. Coloring with Caliart glitter gel pens is a great way to release stress and chronic pain. Coloring at any time of day will place you in a balanced mindset and help you transition to work or sleep.
With technology taking so much of our time and focus, reconnecting with the simple things we enjoyed as children is a way to be more present and mindful.
So turn off the machines and get coloring today!
Your Question & Our Answer
Are they ALL glitter? - Yes. They are all glitter .
What's the tip size of these pens? - The tips are 1.00mm.
Do they show up on the black paper? -Yes. All our glitter pens can show their bright color on the black and white paper. Especially the neon glitter colors.
Have more question? - Ask us immediately and tell us your suggestion.
What You Can Get:
80 Glitter Gel Pens - No Duplicated
PVC Case - Durable & Beautiful
Fashion Packaging - Premium A+ Corrugated Paper
First, leaving the protective caps off gel pens can lead the ink inside to dry quickly, so remember to cap them after using them.
Second, some liquid may be stock due to weather(specially the winter),we can just shock it a little bit before using.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The left side of each sheet features the Caliart colors in the best order I could do. It was difficult since half of the ink doesn't match the color of the pen cap. Next to it, I tried to match them with pens from Gellyroll, Jewlescent, Lolliz, and Gelwriter; or include colors Cali doesn't have but others do.
The ones marked "...+S.D." are non glitter pens topped with Gellyroll Stardust in clear. I also used a standard red Papermate inkjoy with S.D., because I've yet to find anyone that makes a truly red glitter pen.
On to the review:
Now, how many colors are actually in here? They say 80...but it's more like 76. A few are just too close to differentiate (two teals, sands, stone blues, and navy/deep blue). 76 is still a large number though.
What do I not like? The selection of yellows and reds (my two favorite colors, go figure). They're very limited and are missing both a true yellow and red pen. I also found glitter is great in some but too sparse in others, and I prefer the rich sparkle of my gellyroll and gelwriter pens (I just don't like their limited selection).
Ink flow? Moderate to light. Some are a little scratchy, and some are smooth. Fast drying.
Case? Meh, pretty bad. I like the button closures (my 100 ct gel writer uses Velcro pads that fall off), but the plastic is really flimsy and got a couple holes within the first few days.
Colors? I like most of them. Only a few are complete misses. I actually like the neon ones too, which is surprising because I generally despise neon. A really large selection of greens and blues that leaves out very little.
Construction? Similar to any gel grip one I've tried. Each cap has a number embossed on the inside, which is most visible in natural lighting.
Would I buy them again? Yes. Though I have many of the colors already in other brands, or can make them with Stardust, it's nice to have such a large selection of glitter pens. So far, only one other brand makes a collection this large so there isn't much of an option besides this. Not a perfect pen, but decent.
Well, I'm an adult and I have a job, and if I want these pens, my roommates and friends told me, I could get the damn pens.
So I got the pens. They arrived today. I was afraid to open them, as I was afraid I wouldn't get any more work done. They are glorious.
They come in a 4-fold folder and the package says there are 42 glitter and 38 neon glitter pens.
I did a swatch test with all of the pens and to my eye, there are 7 truly fluorescent colors.
Because I am crazy, I separated out the pens into fluorescent, black/browns, light colors, and all others.
With 80 pens, some are going to be very close. I included a picture of two pens I called "periwinkle" and "lavender". Maybe someone with better eyes can tell them apart.
I think for most people, the 60 pack will be enough. There are just so many colors, it's overwhelming. BUT! They are very glittery. I love them.
Received them fast and in great condition! No problems! Thank you for this great product.