Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.95 shipping
+ $7.95 shipping
CLIF Nut Butter Filled - Organic Energy Bar - Coconut Almond Butter - (1.76 Ounce Protein Snack Bar, 12 Count)
|Price:||$14.38 ($1.20 / Count) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$3.62 (20%)|
|You Save:||$0.72 (5%) with Subscribe & Save|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A richly satisfying organic energy bar with delicious, creamy coconut almond butter filling.
- DELICIOUS FILLING: An organic energy bar with deliciously smooth peanut, hazelnut, or almond butter fillings. Available in craveable flavors like Chocolate Peanut Butter, Chocolate Hazelnut, and Coconut Almond.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: We use only plant-based protein from nut butters and pea protein, USDA organic and non-GMO ingredients, and no artificial flavors.
- ON-THE-GO ENERGY: Adding nut butter slows the release of carbohydrates to working muscles and takes longer to digest, delivering sustained energy wherever your adventures take you.
|Global Trade Identification Number||00722252568021|
|Temperature Rating||ambient: room temperature|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||Clif Bar|
|Number of Items||1|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
As a company of food lovers, athletes, and parents we know that great food leads to better adventures. For us, great food is:
- Crafted with purpose – Recipes made with the nutrition to meet people’s energy needs.
- Made with organic and sustainable ingredients like oats, almonds and dates – Ingredients that support farming communities and a healthy planet.
- Family-inspired recipes – Delicious food we enjoy eating that makes us feel good too.
CLIF Nut Butter Filled Energy Bar brings together two great energy foods - a delicious, creamy nut butter inside an organic energy bar - to deliver sustained energy. CLIF Nut Butter Filled Energy Bars are USDA Organic, non GMO and contain 7 grams (9% DV) of plant-based protein from nut butter, brown rice protein and pea protein.
Style: Nut Butter | Flavor: Coconut Almond Butter | Size: 12 Count
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerStatements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
IngredientsOrganic Nut Butter Blend (Organic Almond Butter, Organic Cashew Butter), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Pea Protein, Organic Date Paste, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Rice Starch, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Brown Rice Protein, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Coconut, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Organic Cocoa, Organic Natural Flavors, Sunflower Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).
Showing 1-8 of 428 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Flavor is very good, it's like a chocolate brownie mixed with oats rolled around peanut butter
The texture is excellent and all ingredients are uniform throughout. It's very easy to chew and perfect for on the go snack (just make sure you have some sort of beverage around as mentioned before)
Peanut butter not as pronounced as shown in the photo advertisement visually, but there's ample amount, taste wise that you won't really complain about it.
Seeing that there's peanut butter; those with braces or who's teeth sensitive to cavities may want second thoughts before purchasing as there will be traces of the bar on your teeth after chewing
Nutritional profile of the bar is very good. One bar will not get you full, but will be enough to last you an extra hour or two at least
I have tried the blueberry almond, chocolate peanut butter, chocolate hazelnut, and these peanut butter ones. I like the peanut butter the best because they are overly sweet. The chocolate hazelnut is way too sweet. The others are not as sweet.
They are filling and nice for a quick snack.