- Series: Cambridge Handbooks for Language Teachers
- Paperback: 294 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; Pap/Cdr edition (March 15, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521149843
- ISBN-13: 978-0521149846
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.8 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,302,713 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
CLIL Activities with CD-ROM: A Resource for Subject and Language Teachers (Cambridge Handbooks for Language Teachers) Pap/Cdr Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CLIL Activities is organised into five chapters: Activating, Guiding understanding, Focus on language, Focus on speaking and Focus on writing. A further chapter provides practical ideas for assessment, review and feedback. The Background to CLIL section offers a clear explanation of what CLIL is and its benefits and challenges. The book contains a wide range of easily accessible activities that can be used in any order. Dedicated subject pages include annotated extracts from authentic school teaching materials, demonstrating how language is used in particular school subjects, such as geography, science, maths and ICT. The accompanying CD-ROM contains print-ready CLIL activities.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?