CLINCH GEAR - Pro Series - MMA Shorts WOD Shorts Fight Shorts
|Price:||$54.95 - $59.95|
- MAXIMUM STRETCH & PERFORMANCE – The #1 choice for elite-level MMA fighters and Cross-Trainers. Featuring SuperStretch, 360 degree side flex panels, and moisture-wicking properties - regardless of how much you sweat, the shorts never seem to fully absorb moisture. Truly the best fabric available if you're serious about your training gear.
- INDUSTRY-LEADING COMFORT – Our Pro Series MMA shorts feature custom suede microfiber fabric that feels almost like you’re wearing nothing at all! You will not believe how soft, yet insanely durable they are. Truly the best WOD shorts money can buy.
- ELITE-LEVEL CONSTRUCTION & MATERIALS - If there's one thing that Clinch Gear has absolutely perfected, it's our suede microfiber fabric. The material is a phenomenal balance of comfort and weight. It's hard to argue that a more lightweight fabric exists in the high-end, performance shorts market, and the feel is very soft and smooth as you'd expect from microfiber.
- INSANE DURABILITY – Constructed of the very same materials used by Special Operations Forces, the Pro Series shorts were designed to take a series beating and hold up for years to come. These are designed specifically for combat sports and high-level cross-training.
- LOCKED-DOWN SECURITY – Never worry about your shorts falling off or coming loose again! This newly improved version of our Pro Series fight shorts features a patent-pending DoubleGrip waistband with a thick but comfortable hook-and-loop closure.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Our Pro Series MMA Shorts lead the industry in quality, comfort and durability. Featuring lightweight suede microfiber. Clinch Gear Pro Series WOD Shorts also feature 360 degree side flex panels to provide superior comfort and performance. The Pro Series Fight Shorts also feature an interlined, DoubleGrip waistband for extra body and comfort that stays in place.
Clinch Gear Pro Series Shorts also feature high-density SuperStretch nylon-based expansion panels on the sides and crotch for maximum flexibility.
Polyester Suede Microfiber fabric Fully sublimated graphics along side stretch panels Flexible SuperStretchÖ side panels Patent-pending DoubleGripÖ waistband with 1 1/2" hook and loop closure Triple-needle stitched on inseam, side panels, and center back
If there's one thing that Clinch Gear has absolutely perfected, it's our suede microfiber fabric. The material is a phenomenal balance of comfort and weight. It's hard to argue that a more lightweight fabric exists in the high-end, performance shorts market, and the feel is very soft and smooth as you'd expect from microfiber. Regardless of how much you sweat, the shorts never seem to fully absorb moisture. Truly the best fabric available if you're serious about your training gear.
This newly improved version of our Pro Series shorts features a patent-pending DoubleGrip waistband with a thick but comfortable hook-and-loop closure. The two side panels run the length of the shorts, constructed from a four-way stretch fabric that provides a great range of motion.
Uses: Fight Shorts, MMA Shorts, Wrestling Shorts, WOD Shorts, Cross-Training, Mixed Martial Arts, Workout Wear
Top Customer Reviews
To replace, I did mounds of research, purchased some hit/miss pairs over the years (the Wand Fight Team ones are serviceable but pricey, for example), but never found a pair I would want to wear for hours on end.
Took two tries, but Clinch Gear Pro Series shorts finally fit the bill. They tend to run 1-1.25 inches big - which is good, noting jock strap likelihood underneath - and feel top quality. I dig the highest end stitching, also double velcro seal. Meaning, typically over/under velco, but then an additional overhead strap to distribute tension. This frees the velcro from endless friction and short life, as the pressure is evenly dispersed across the waist.
I'll be frank: you get what you pay for, and these are not cheap. But neither are the Venum or equivalent brand name offerings...with the latter lower quality. Also, Clinch Gear is not flashy. This may bother some, but not me when I'm looking to dress down from my standby Muay Thai shorts.
All in all, solid shorts for striking, rolling, ab work, and all around fitness. They fit nicely over jock straps and/or compression shorts, and don't inhibit movement. Finally, they both breathe and wash well, and look to be around for the long haul.
Bottom Line: Great pair of shorts.
This was my first pair of Clinch Gear shorts. I bought them for working out and for doing OCRs back on July 2016. Needless to say, they were worth gambling on because I ended up buying another pair from them (although slightly different style). I gave them a 4/5 because I couldn’t overlook the cons listed below. However, I definitely recommend these shorts for anyone looking for something similar.
- expensive ($55)
- velcro not great for dryers
- material only stretches in a few areas
- mainly for working out (no pockets)
- durable stitching and material
- stretchy material along seems and crotch
- extremely secure during workouts