2-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
CLOCKY the Original Runaway Alarm Clock on Wheels: Get Out of Bed and Wake Up on Time with Programmable Snooze | Jumps Off Night Stand and Rolls Away (Extra Loud for Heavy Sleepers), Aqua
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CLOCKY REALLY DOES RUN AWAY: Clocky is the fun and crazy alarm clock on wheels. He jumps from a 3 foot high nightstand, and then off he runs in different directions every day, bumping into objects, changing direction again, and beeping until you wake up, get out of bed and turn him off. Works on carpet or wood.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SNOOZE TIME: You can set your own snooze time and control how long your snooze lasts. The next time you hit snooze, Clocky will roll into action. Don't want to snooze at all, you can disable the snooze completely and when your alarm goes off, Clocky will waste no time leaping into action forcing you to get up and out of bed.
- LOUD ALARM CLOCK FOR HEAVY SLEEPERS: When we say loud, we mean loud. Clocky's fun and unique alarm is extra loud. The beeping R2D2 like robotic sound is hard to miss and impossible to sleep through. Our customers tell us that Clocky can wake even the heaviest of sleepers.
- ABUSE THE SNOOZE OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO DOES: Clocky is for everyone and anyone who needs to wake up in the morning. Clocky wakes people up around the world, from young kids to college students to working professionals. Clocky is perfect for anyone who has trouble waking up in the morning or just needs a little (or a lot) of help getting out of bed.
- AS SEEN ON "TV", MAGAZINES AND "GIFT" GUIDES: Did you catch Clocky Creator on Shark Tank, you may have also seen Clocky in Marie Claire, Inc., Today Show, Good Morning America, New York Times, Esquire, Lucky, Dwell, Everyday with Rachael Ray, Parents, Self, Good Housekeeping, Women's Health, Parenting and Better Homes Garden to name just a few...
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ABUSE THE SNOOZE? NEVER OVERSLEEP AGAIN!
WHAT IS IT? The alarm clock that runs away beeping, to get you out of bed. Can't wake up? You're not alone. Stats show that 40% of people 'abuse' the snooze. Typical alarm clocks just don't work very well. Ours never lets you oversleep again. If you snooze, Clocky will jump off of your nightstand, and run around beeping, absolutely determined to get you out of bed on time. Clocky's hip, innovative and charming.
WE BELIEVE FUNCTIONAL SHOULD BE FUN
When you look for a mate, you're probably searching for personality, intelligence, a sense of humor. Why should the objects we share our lives with be any different? That's where we come in. Nanda Home is a collection of charming and useful objects for your home.
WE FIX THINGS
We identify opportunities to make your environment a little more enjoyable. We started with the alarm clock. We thought, it doesn't have to be this way- a black box that stares at you blankly, often failing to do the one job it purports to. We can do better, can't we?
WHO ARE WE?
ABOUT NANDA HOME
We know you could use a little help around the house so we take the things we interact with every day, and re-invent them. We make them move to work better for you.
Nanda Home is a collection of charming and useful objects for your home.
We don't like to brag, but our clock's are not the only ones who get around. You mave have seen us in:
- Marie Claire
- Everyday with Rachael Ray
- Good Housekeeping
- Women's Health
- Better Homes & Garden
MEET GAURI NANDA
The proud parent of Nanda Home, and the company's main snooze offender. For Gauri, an oversleeper who was routinely late for classes as a graduate student at the MIT Media Lab, waking up would take some ingenuity. Fusing her love for aesthetics with her passion for 'ﬁxing' things that don't work very well, Nanda Home was born.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a Timex Dual Alarm Clock, which doubles as a night light and has USB charging; I have the Sonic Alert Sonic Bomb Loud Dual Alarm Clock, which has an attachment that physically shakes my bed; and I also have this Clocky, which rings and rolls off your bedside table and around the floor until you catch it to turn it off. I figure with these three clocks I have no excuse to not wake up.
The Clocky does exactly it's advertised to do. It starts ringing with the sound of a modified R2-D2 beeping, which is sufficiently loud. You have the option of choosing whether it stays put when it rings, or whether it should roll around the room. If you are a deep sleeper choose the rolling option. You can only snooze *once*, then it will turn off. It runs on four AAA batteries so don't expect this thing to constantly remind you to wake you up, that would be a battery drain, plus, be responsible and wake up.
My one-star deduction is the price doesn't match the manufacturing quality; it doesn't physically feel like it should cost much, and I think I'm mainly paying for the design.
I chose the chrome version as that is what was sold at the MoMA store (Museum of Modern Art). The design is very cute and deserves some accolades. Clocky will charm you with its modern design, and move you out of bed with its wheels. Recommended.
*** NOTE ***
There are lots of Clocky counterfeits from overseas. Make sure you buy directly from Amazon, Nanda, or a reputable source.