- File Size: 429 KB
- Print Length: 17 pages
- Publisher: SAAKSHAR LAW PUBLICATIONS (November 22, 2013)
- Publication Date: November 22, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00GVIK5IC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,048,689 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
CLOUD COMPUTING LEGAL ISSUES Kindle Edition
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
1. First 25% of the book - About the author, his achievements etc.
2. Second 75% of the book - What is cloud computing, its risks and legal issues for service providers!
I mean, give me a break - You will find 100 times more information on Google and Wikipedia.
For about $3.00, you get much better books on Amazon.
I don't usually leave bad reviews, but this book is not worth, even if it is free.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Computer & Internet Law
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Cloud Computing
- Books > Law > Legal Theory & Systems > Science & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Law > Perspectives on Law > Science & Technology