Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(4 star, Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on September 14, 2015
all three gals in this house use this cleaser, 46, 15 and a 13 year old. I have been using the Cln body wash on my face for about a year, and think that may do a better job than the actual face cleanser. but the body wash, no matter how hard you try, always burns the eyes. The facial cleanser does not! I think it is a good product and may continue to use it. but I really can't tell the difference between this and Cetaphil. my teenage daugters get occasional breakouts so hoping this product will help in the long run for their skin needs
on September 19, 2015
This is a good facial cleaner that doesn't dry or irritate, and you only need a little to wash your face. There is no fragrance or preservatives so it is perfect for really sensitive facial skin.
on July 13, 2016
So far so good. I've been using CLN for 2 months and I do see a difference. My skin is smoother, although I still have breakouts, they are few not as bad.
on October 9, 2015
I have really come to enjoy the entire product line but am frustrated that this is the 2nd bottle I have purchased, one from Amazon, another from my dermatologist, and in both cases the pump doesn't seem to dispense after the initial first use. I'm contacting both Amazon and the retailer to see if they have any suggestions.
on May 27, 2016
Works very well on my rosacea, Reduced outbreaks dramatically
on March 20, 2016
It's very gentle cleanser, the eczema on my face doesnt get worse.
Only thing I'll complain is when it gets into your eyes, it's kinda painful.
on March 1, 2016
Cleared up my red blotches after using this and the moisturizer for about 3 weeks, I like this product.
on August 20, 2015
Worked well enough, I'd order it again.