- Cutlery kit contains a disposable plastic fork, knife, and teaspoon for use with soft foods and many firm foods such as soft-serve ice cream or yogurt, potato salads, hot dogs, and other dishes
- Utensils are made of polystyrene for rigidity and durability
- Pre-assembled kit facilitates distribution of utensils at large gatherings or in cafeterias and restaurants
- Wrapped in plastic film for sanitation
- White plastic cutlery coordinates with other white utensils and many tableware designs and decorations
Dixie CM26C7 Medium Weight Polystyrene Fork, Knife, and Teaspoon Cutlery Kit, White (Pack of 250)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||250|
The Dixie CM26C7 medium-weight cutlery kit, pack of 250 kits, contains a disposable white fork, knife, and teaspoon made of polystyrene for rigidity and durability, and it comes wrapped in plastic film for sanitation and is suitable for use with soft foods and many firm foods such as soft-serve ice cream or yogurt, potato salads, hot dogs, and other dishes. The pre-assembled and wrapped kit helps facilitate the distribution of utensils at large gatherings or in cafeterias and restaurants. The white plastic utensils coordinate with other utensils and many tableware designs and decorations.
Dixie brand products, manufactured by Georgia-Pacific, include cups, cutlery, dinnerware, food wrapping, and storage containers for use in homes and the food service industry. Georgia-Pacific, founded in 1927, is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.