4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
CM6350 Countertop Coffee System in Black
|Price:||$1,999.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Direct Sensor Control Panel with 4 Lines of Text
- OneTouch for Two - the ability to make two drinks at once with the touch of a button
- 4 User Profiles
- Cup Warmer
- Cup Lighting
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The CM6310 is the next generation of Miele Counter top Coffee Systems. New upgraded features included 4 User Profiles, Direct Sensor 4 line LED Control Panel, OneTouch for Two, Cup lighting, and signal tones.
Showing 1-7 of 46 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We've had our unit start making some loud noises about a year after purchasing it, and had to contact Miele support. I have to say they were phenomenal and saw that we purchased our unit on Amazon and didn't need any receipts or anything, and sent a new unit as a replacement with a couple of days. Hard to beat service like this, they are world class.
The only potential negatives I can think of, the first being the bean loading area is on the top back of the machine so you can't easily use the machine effectively and have it under a counter. The water container also prevents this from having a shelf or being mounted in a cabinet. The drain tray uses the number of drinks to estimate when you need to empty it, rather than sensors: this can be good or bad, as sensors can fail and require maintenance as well. If you want the built-in unit buy the other model, otherwise for being on the counter this is an amazing machine that consistently performs under a heavy family load.
When sliding in the drip tray the sensor doesn't work out of the box. I literally have to push in the piece of plastic the sensor is mounted to in order to activate the sensor and get on with the business of making coffee. There are also no metal surfaces and the plastic they use on the top of the machine can be scratched with your finger nail. So if you are using it as storage for cups or anything like that prepare to have some scratches in short order. In terms of all the features as well as ease of use its a great system. The milk frothing is superb and the fact you have a stainless insulated milk reservoir that you can disconnect and store in the fridge is brilliant.
My original built in from Miele has made over 8000 coffees and is ten years old. I fully expect it to outlast this latest unit that I bought. I hope I am wrong but for $2k this is not the level of quality I would expect. If I were to buy another machine I would try something else that had a better build quality.
While some complain that the machine cleans itself too often, we see this as a real plus. If I could change the machine I would increase the size of the water reservoir, and allow the machine to disperse larger quantities of hot water (for tea) in a single cup (just 3-4 more ounces).
When we took the machine out of the box, the machine initially leaked. After looking closely at the reservoir connection, I concluded that the washer was installed in the wrong location. After a quick replacement of the washer, it worked great and have not had a leak since.
That's it. Otherwise, thus far, a very solid machine.