- Button closure
- Please refer to the size measurement below before ordering
- Material: Wool& Polyester
- Wool blended suit, leisure and comfortable, there are five colors to choose for you！
- Occasion: it's suitable for versatile occasions: wedding, party, business meeting， daily and ect. This parcel comes with 1 suit jacket & 1 vest & 1 flat front pants, which makes you outstanding in the crowd.
- This product contains (suit, waistcoat and trousers).
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fabric:80% cotton,20% polyester
Size(men's): US TAG
Sleeve Length: Long Sleeve
Package Include:1 x Suit
This is our CMDC size chart for your reference:
(US 36) --- Chest 36-38"/100cm, Shoulder 18.1",Waist 30-32"/79cm,-- Reference Weight:138LB
(US 38) --- Chest 38-40"/106cm, Shoulder 18.5",Waist 32-34"/84cm,-- Reference Weight:154LB
(US 40) --- Chest 40-42"/112cm, Shoulder 18.8",Waist 34-36"/87cm,-- Reference Weight:169LB
(US 42) --- Chest 42-44"/118cm, Shoulder 19.6",Waist 36-38"/95cm,-- Reference Weight:189LB
(US 44) --- Chest 44-46"/124cm, Shoulder 20.4",Waist 38-40"/102cm,- Reference Weight:209LB
(US 46) --- Chest 46-48"/130cm, Shoulder 20.8",Waist 40-42"/106cm,- Reference Weight:218LB
(US 48) --- Chest 48-50"/136cm, Shoulder 21.6",Waist 42-44"/113cm,- Reference Weight:238LB
(US 50) --- Chest 50-52"/142cm, Shoulder 22.0",Waist 44-46"/121cm,- Reference Weight:257LB
(US 52) --- Chest 52-54"/148cm, Shoulder 22.8",Waist 46-48"/126cm,- Reference Weight:273LB
(US 52) --- Chest 54-56"/154cm, Shoulder 23.3",Waist 48-50"/133cm,- Reference Weight:288LB
And the model try this shirt size:
- Height: 5.11"( 179 cms)
- Waist : 34"
- Weight: 169 LBS (77 kgs)
wearing size: ( US 40 )
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: The 40S fit better. The 42S was (obviously) bigger with a more comfortable fit, but it didn't hug the body like the 40S. We will be purchasing more 40S from CMDC!
Alright so I wanted to amend my review and update it as the seller has made the issue right and I wanted to update everybody. Firstly, I couldn't get in contact with the seller quickly due to COVID stuff going on but as soon as they got my email they refunded my original purchase and informed me that the suit I received was not the one I should have gotten and that if I would like to place another order they would make sure it was right. Well, I wanted to give them a chance to make it right so I placed an order for the dark grey/blue stripe tweed suit in 54R (I'm a big guy.) and it did take about a month shipping but the suit I got today it exactly as described. The material is thick enough that its durable but not like a winter coat (like a lot of tweed stuff usually is).
I tried the suit is larger than expected, which is GREAT because as everyone knows, you just take the suit to a tailor and have it taken down a bit to fit ya properly and you're good. Bigger = better when buying suits. The pattern is there but is subtle and it goes well with a white dress shirt and a nice blue tie.
Anyway, I will keep this review up to date because I am very interested to see how long this lasts. I will post photos of the new suit shortly.
*EDIT - leaving original review below.*
I want to preface this review by saying that in no way did I expect that this suit would be high quality, like something for $500+ USD. I actually ordered a tweed suit on Amazon in hopes that with the summer coming up it would most likely be made of a thinner tweed material from China or something.
Anyway, please refer to the picture when you are reading this so you understand why I'm leaving this review so quickly.
1. This suit is advertised as a TWEED HERRINGBONE SUIT but it was NOT what they claim it to be. I don't know if they got the wrong label on it something but this suit shines like it's 100% polyester.
2. No pattern at all! Look at the photo! There's no pattern to it! At least if it was a fake tweed you'd think it would have the tweed look? Nope!
3. YOU CAN'T TRY ON THE COAT UNLESS YOU WANT TO RISK VOIDING A POSSIBLE RETURN! Look at the plastic loop in the photo- breaking that voids any chance of a return. As soon as I saw that I put it back in the tiny bag they sent it to me in and started the return process.
4. It is TINY. By this I mean that I am a 50 then tailored down to perfect fit. Being that I knew it would be Asian sizes, I ordered a 54R and with the intention of tailoring it down a bit. The vest and pants simply didn't fit at all.
Look, right now I am leaving a one star because this is a joke but I will contact the seller and discuss this further and figure out what happened- regardless, the suit I was sent is going back the same day I received it.
When you buy a name brand, you are buying into their reputation. I was a little worried about buying a suit from another country from a company that had no reputation. I was pleasantly surprised.
I bought this suit and spend about 50 bucks at the tailor - 120 bucks and have a perfect fitting tailored suit.