- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B01I1ZB2SE
- Item model number: ND055711-52N-4
- Average Customer Review: 407 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,190 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #20 in Rare Earth Magnets
Neodymium Magnets Disc Dia 1.26x1/8" w/ 3M Adhesives, Super Strong Rare Earth Magnets Discs in Non-Shattering Package for Fridge, Crafts, Door, Levitation & DIY. Home & Office Applications. 6 Sets
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- > NEODYMIUM MAGNETS VERY POWERFUL : These Disc Neodymium Magnets are Rare Earth Magnets w/ Strong Holding Force. They are Heavy Duty Neodymium Magnets with 3M Adhesive Backings. These Heavy Duty Strong Magnets can be used as Fridge or Refrigerator Magnets, Crafts Magnets, Green House or Garage Organizing, Office and Warehouse Holders, School Locker Holders and Magnetic Therapy etc.
- > HANDY MAGNETS : These Flat Disc Magnets Come with 3M Foam Adhesive Backing and can be Used as Fridge magnets, Crafts, Magnetic Putty, Shower Curtain Weight, Magnetic Paint Wall, Magnetic Slime and Iron Powder or iron fillings, Door Magnets, Magnetic Sensor, Magnetic Levitation, Phone Car Mount Magnets, Science School Projects, Oil Filter Magnets, DIY Magnets, and Industrial Magnets
- > SUPER STRONG MAGNETS FOR HEAVY DUTY APPLICATIONS : Being Rare Earth Magnets. Used for Reed Switch, Magnetic Sensors, Magnetic Relays
- > UNIQUE NON-SHATTERING PACKAGE : Each Magnet is Individually Inserted Inside of Plastic Sleeve. Never Break When Collide into Each Other. QUALITY CONTROL UNDER ISO 9001: The Quality of These Strong Neodymium Magnet Discs is Under ISO 9001 Systems. Ni+Cu+Ni Triple Layer Coated Rare Earth Magnets for Rust Proof. These are Definitely the Quality Neodymium Magnets Available
- > PROJECTS SUGGESTED : These Neodymium Magnets can be Used for School Science Projects or Education in the Classroom with Magnetic Sand or Iron Shaving, Iron Oxide, Magnetic Slime and Magnetic Ferrofluid
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||CMS MAGNETICS|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
These Neodymium Magnets are round magnets and measure 1.26" in diameter and as thin as 1/8". They come with 3M Adhesives as backing. They are super strong disc magnets made with Nd, Fe and B rare earth material under ISO 9001 quality systems. These disk magnets are the most powerful earth magnets available so far. The poles are on the flat surfaces. These neodymium magnets are great for magnetic projects, like magnetic putty, magnetic slim, black iron oxide powder, iron filing or sand. Holding purposes like shower curtain weights, RV shadings. It is also work well for fridge artworks as well as crafts or simply as refrigerator magnets.
- Material: Neodymium magnets, contains NdFeB rare earth magnets.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in with coating.
- All magnets are fragile and may chip or shatter. Since neodymium magnets are very powerful, the impact is huge when they collide into each other freely. so Try to keep them 2 feet apart after separated. As long as for magnetism, these magnets will last a lifetime if used correctly.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Brand New Neodymium magnettic disc protectors
Neodymium magnettic disc protectors in a a split ring confiuration make these much easier to work with!
Cms magnetics’ neodymium disc magnets are used by school teachers machinists magicians engineering and manufacturing students hobbyists inventors technicians diyers mars rovers (yup up there) craft magnets uses hobbies therapy storage experiments science fairs magnetic bars labs garages schools offices & refrigerator magnets
CMS’ Comprehensive Hands On Quality Controls Regulated By Our In House QA Staff Checking From
Our Three Layer (Nickel-Copper-Nickel) Increases You Magnets’ Physical & Corrosion Protection For Many Years Of Trouble Free Use And Gives It That Chrome Colored Touch Of Class.
Top Shelf Manufacturing & Machining Give You Very Exacting Dimensions Of (+/_ .002 “) For When that Project Comes Along That Requires That Level Of Discretion
Neodymium Disc Magnets come in all sorts of strengths and magnet grades are used to identify the strength of a magnet. Grades range from N35, the cheapest and weakest, to N52, for top power
Our magnets have a shiny strong triple layer coating that consists of a base layer of nickel, a middle layer of copper, and an exterior layer of nickel for physical strength & corrosion protection.
6 Ea. 1.26" x 1/8" Magnets - 17 Lbs Pull Force For Industry & Crafts
CMS Magnetics rare earth disc magnets are made of high-quality neodymium magnetic material, which makes them up to 12 times stronger than ceramic magnets of the same size. Neodymium magnets are extremely versatile because of their strength as a strong earth magnet and can be used in a wide variety of applications ranging from holding things onto your fridge to the most demanding industrial applications.
This is a rare earth neodymium disc magnet and is made for holding stuff & that is what They do they do best. This neodymium disc magnet comes with teflon separators to both protect your magnets and make separating them easy.
- Maximum Working Temperature 176 F (80 C)
- Material: Sintered Ndfeb Neodymium strong magnets
- Pole Orientation: Axially Magnetized, The Poles Are On The Two Flat Sides
- Coating: ni+Cu+Ni 3 Layer Plated
- Tolerance: All The Dimensions Are +/-0.002in With Coating
These are not the neodymium disc magnets you played with as children 15-20 times the force of those old time disc magnets. Never experienced powerful neodymium Disc magnets? Now is the time! Our rare earth magnets have a high saturation magnetization & tetragonal crystalline structure ensuring top physical pulling force & maximum energy product from these strong magnets . These disc magnets hold very well against steel surfaces with direct touch and direct pull. The magnetic strength will last forever under normal use.
Many Uses & Users
Cms magnetics’ Disc magnets are used by school teachers machinists magicians engineering and manufacturing students hobbyists inventors technicians diyers mars rovers (yup up there) craft magnets uses hobbies therapy storage experiments science fairs magnetic bars labs garages schools offices refrigerator magnets & as a strong earth magnet
These neodymium disc magnets are comprised of strong neodymium material makes them the strongest magnets of their size commercially available. They are axially magnetized so the north and south poles are on the flat surfaces, and the red line on one side of the magnet denotes which side the north pole is on. Neodymium magnets are strong magnets & are unique because of their extreme resistance to demagnetization and will only lose their magnetism if they're heated above 176 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Right Magnet For Your Project
The Right Magnet For Your Project
CMS Magnetics is an established supplier of premium quality Disc magnets that are used in some of the most demanding and critical applications such as aviation, automation, and manufacturing systems that help shape the world around you. Because we strive to only supply the highest quality Disc magnets, our Disc magnets are all produced in state of the art facilities that ensure a high standard of both quality and performance are met.
Besides neodymium Disc magnets which are renowned for their strength and versatility, we also carry many different kinds of Disc magnets that are all suited for different needs. From ultra high temperature resistant Samarium-Cobalt magnets to cost-effective and ubiquitous ceramic magnets, CMS Magnetics is a trusted and reliable supplier of ultra high performance Disc magnets in an assortment of all grades and sizes. CMS Magnetics is both the magnufacturer and the supplier of these magnetic devices. You will find listings by CMS on Amazon for:
- Magnetic Tools
- Ceramic Magnets
- Alnico Magnets
- Bar Magnets
- Square Magnets
- Fishing Magnets
- Toy Magnets
- Magnetic Assemblies
Neodymium Disc Magnets come in all sorts of sizes strengths and magnet grades are used to identify the strength of a magnet. Grades range from N35, the cheapest and weakest, to N52, for top power
Our Disc magnets have a strong triple layer coating that consists of a base layer of nickel, a middle layer of copper, and an exterior layer of nickel for physical strength & corrosion protection.
Disc Magnets are shipped with plastic spacers between them to make them easier to handle. If a magnet attaches to another magnet they can be very difficult to separate. See above or YouTube CMS.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerKeep away from pacemakers. 2. Powerful magnets can hurt your fingers. 3. Not for children, parental supervision required. 4. All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime. 5. If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage.
Showing 1-8 of 407 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This company has many options of magnets available in different sizes so look around and get what you need. These worked perfect for my engraving applications.
One on the inside was not sufficient to keep phone attached due to the thickness of the wood. Have not had my phone fall due to the magnets once. Each time I take my phone off, I have to manually remove outside magnet because it is more strongly attached to the metal phone back than the wood cabinet. Easily reattaches to dresser because of strength of magnets..
These are super-strong magnets! (Do not let them get close to each other!)