|Item Weight||17 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||80 x 5 x 3.5 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||220 Pounds|
CO-Z 6.6 Ft European Sliding Door Hardware Track Set (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- RELIABLE -- SGS 10,000 times passed, comparable quality as provided by OBI
- HEAVY DUTY -- Max. Door weight capacity: 220 lbs
- ONLY the hardware is for sale. Door is not included
- FLEXIBLE -- Door Thickness: From 1.38" to 1.77" Panel Width: 35"; Openings: Up to 40"
- MINIMALIST AESTHETIC DESIGN -- Simplicity and Durability
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Easily transform your door into a beautiful sliding entryway. With this state of the art equipment, you can install sliders above the door frame to attach the door to. This will put in place the track needed to allow the door to slide horizontally open and closed, as opposed to opening front to back like a conventional swinging door. This is quickly becoming a popular way to bring innovation into the home and close off bedrooms and side rooms in a stunning way.
Top Customer Reviews
If you look at any negative reviews the overall complaint is that the holes are spaced at 18 inches and will not fit American homes at 16 inch stud spacing. I've built lot of homes and I got news for you, framers don't always place studs at exactly 16" due to wall intersections load bearing & other situations. Besides if you are dependent on only attaching the door to the studs (assuming you had the perfect situation) you are walking a very thin line in properly securing the door. Proper barn door installation should include a minimum of 2 x 10 blocking behind the sheet rock, and at the very least install a 1 x 8 backer board that runs the length of your track. Hope this helps!
A couple observations:
1) It's a challenge to get the track perfect - and installing in wood you gotta get it right the first time. After some frustration, using a 6 foot level I discovered the metal rail itself is not perfectly straight and that was the cause for the door to slide back open. I'm going to try just flipping it over - will ask seller to replace if that doesn't work.
2) Metric Sized everything - just an added irritation if you don't have metric wrenches, drill bits, tape measure.
CO-Z 6.6 Ft European Sliding Door Hardware Track Set (Dark Coffee)