- Paperback: 168 pages
- Publisher: Mary Stolfa; 1 edition (March 28, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0988852608
- ISBN-13: 978-0988852600
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,017,289 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From COCKTAIL to CHEMO: The inspiring true story of a 27-year-old woman diagnosed with cancer. Paperback – March 28, 2013
|New from||Used from|
Find Rare and Collectible Books
Discover rare, signed and first edition books on AbeBooks, an Amazon Company. Learn More on AbeBooks.com.
About the Author
Mary Stolfa was 27 years when she was diagnosed with cancer. She is proud to say that she is now cancer free. Mary founded the 'Mary Stolfa Cancer Foundation' in an effort to help others also affected by the disease - a crusade she began when she was just 11 years old. www.marystolfacancerfoundation.org
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?