Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,636 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,838 reviews
on September 9, 2013
Let's face it, for this price you won't be getting something the quality of a $300 Frye boot. But if you're looking for something to fit the bill of a tall boot to wear with leggings and a sweater just for a season, this is a nice choice. I got a pair in black and am kicking myself that I didn't also buy one in brown because now they're out of my size. The material is fake of course, but not obviously shiny or crinkly, and it doesn't feel like it's going to tear the first time I rub up against something sharp. I did order up a size, which turned out to be wise because otherwise it would've been too small. I have worn the boots a number of times already now even though it's not really fall yet, and they don't rub uncomfortably or cause blisters, in fact they're really quite cozy as far as boots go and don't pinch or feel stiff around the ankles like some of mine have in the past. I didn't notice a strong smell when I opened them the first time, just a mild vinyl-y odor. They wipe off easily (I spilled Coke on them already) with no spots or streaks, and while I'm sure they're not waterproof, I haven't had a wet sock incident in rainy parking lots yet. Definitely recommend this for a cheap one-or-two-season boot.

EDIT 5/30/14: Ok, all these months later this boot is still going strong. I have a Top Moda pair in a slightly different style in tan that has needed a minor superglue repair, but my black pair in this particular style has held up beautifully through all the snow and ice we got over the winter. Very happy with them, and I'm thinking they may last me for a couple of years which is more than I expected!
11 comment| 363 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2014
Ordered these boots in a fit of desperation. Needed a cute pair to wear out with friends. I was kind of hesitant because of the price and my having larger calfs, but I needed something fast. I read a lot of reviews and they seemed pretty mixed so I took a risk. I ordered them with one day shipping and recieved them before the expected time for delivery. I took them out of the box and examined them. They look well put together and DID NOT have a "fishy" smell that some reviewers commented about. They smelt like a new pair of faux leather boots. So my next hurdle is trying them on. A few reviews said to order your exact size some said to order a size up. I am a size 7 to a 7 1/2. I ordered a 7 1/2. They fit well, but if you have wider feet they may be snug. I do not feel ordering a size up will fix that issue. Otherwise that part fits fine. Onto the calf. Like I mentioned I have larger calves. I slip them on and can only get them zipped up about half way, however if I leave them zipped I can pull them on and have a snug fit around my calf and it kind of gives the appearance of a "slouchy boot" around the ankle. Still adorable. There is a buckle towards the top of the boot on the side that does allow for some wiggle room as it has two adjustment options there, but for girls with wider calves its not quite enough. For the price I paid though, I will keep them and possibly find a shoe repair shop locally that can possibly either make the calf wider or insert a piece of elastic where the zipper is. As for the time being, I have an adorable pair of slouchy boots!
review image review image review image review image
11 comment| 234 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2014
I just got my boots today and am very happy with it. They fit true to size and are pretty comfy. I was worried about the calves of the boot being too wide but they fit just right. Theres no measurement provided in the description but if anyone want to know, the calve circumference is 15".
review image review image
0Comment| 148 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 24, 2013
Just got these in the mail today. Very nice looking boots, comfortable to wear. Ordered a size 8, and they are tight on the calves (but I have slightly bigger calves), but I can still zip comfortably. And the foot feels great.
review image
66 comments| 345 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 14, 2016
I bought these black boots to wear to work in the fall and winter. So far, I love them! I ordered a size 9, my usual size, which felt true to size for me. These boots are cheaply made with synthetic materials but cute and wearable, which is all I was going for. I have gotten a lot of compliments when wearing them. I was worried about how they would fit in the calves, because I have muscular calves, and it was a close fit! They are quite snug in the calves with a little extra room in the ankle, but I like the fit. I have worn them with thin socks, fleece leggings (pictured), and skinny courderoy pants so far, which have all worked well. I have worn them in the rain once or twice now and haven't leaked yet, but I plan to spray them with waterproofing spray for the winter. I included photos with a sewing tape for reference for calf fit. My calf just above the top of the boot just below the knee is about 15 and 3/4 inches around. My calf with leggings and boot around the top of the boot is about 17 and 1/4 inches around.
on January 20, 2015
I ordered "Brown", size 7.5. I measured my foot with a ruler and chose 7.5 based on the Size Chart. (Sometimes I am a 7.) I would say these boots are a bit large. I could have fit in a size 7 more securely. My heel comes up a bit when I sit or walk. However, I like them too much to return them and will just have to wear bigger socks! I'm really happy with this purchase overall and will wear these a lot.
on August 14, 2015
on February 14, 2016
I purchased a pair of these boots in dark brown and after wearing them for a month I purchased 2 more pairs in black and tan!

I have worked in these boots for almost 2 years of Ohio weather on a college campus. I am a tour guide for my school so I do a lot of walking daily! These boots have lasted me well. I just was looking to re-order a new pair or 2. At this price and great quality, I wouldn't want to buy boots anywhere else!
review image
on April 1, 2013
First off I just want to say I just ordered these on friday(before 5pm btw) and recieved them TODAY!(monday)!!.. I accidently ordered 2 and emailed them regarding a return or refund.. They got back to me so quickly that they fixed the error same day!!! Now for the shoe review.. as soon as I saw them in the box I fell in love with the color (it is a tad lighter but so cute!).. I fell even more in love with how they fit! I wear a 6 normally and I read that you should order a half size up.. DO IT! It fits perfectly, not snug.. just perfect! Enough room so your toes dont bunch up the front when youre walking in them.. They have a comfortable feel and I love the zipper in the back! Makes it so easy to slip on and off. Definitely a great buy!!
11 comment| 191 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 5, 2015
This is a good boot. I am wearing them today for the first chill day of the year. They are warm but not too warm and they are easy and comfortable to walk in. I usually wear a 7.5-8 in shoes so after reading a lot of reviews I went for the 8 and I am glad I did. They fit perfect with just a little bit of room if I want to wear leg warmers or thicks socks for the real cold weather later in the year. I am giving them 4 stars though for a couple reasons. I bought these in the tan color and based on the picture I was expected a lighter brown but not too orange. They were darker then I expected. This was disappointing because I already had a pair of boots that were a darker brown and I wanted a lighter option. Also there is a big of room in the calf section. It is not a big deal because they still feel great and that little bit of extra room may come in hand when I want to wear thick things with the boots but I have slender legs with average calf size. if you have really skinny legs which little calf muscle you may feel like these are really bulky. Overall those for the price I am happy with these boots and even though its not the color I wanted I do not want to return them because I am that happy with them
review image review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.