|Fits as expected||
$18.99 - $32.00
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- 0: Bust: 31.50", Waist: 25.59"; 2-4: Bust: 33.46", Waist: 27.56"
- 6: Bust: 35.43", Waist: 30.31"; 8-10: Bust: 38.58", Waist: 33.46"
- 12: Bust: 40.5", Waist: 35.4"; 14: Bust: 42", Waist: 37"
- 16: Bust: 44.5", Waist: 39.5"; 18: Bust: 46", Waist: 41"
- Components: Dress, Apron, Headwear, Fake collar. Please attention that the gloves are not included.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Components: Dress, Apron, Headwear, Fake collar
Usually we free ship goods to United States and Canada via Epacked.
We free ship goods to Europe and Australia via Post mail.
If you need the goods urgently,please contact us and choose Expedited shipping.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00JPCX82G
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 15, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 162 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is a little big but that's because I usually wear a small or medium and I ordered an extra large after reading some other reviews to order a few sizes up. Although based on how it fits I probably could've got my normal size, I was just worried it would be too small still as large since most online costumes run really small. It's not a big problem though since it has the apron which ties the waist tight and you can't tell it's too big!
The only issue is it was supposed to come with gloves but I didn't get them.. but it's nothing major I can buy other ones
Buy it; wear this a few times, then pass it on to a friend.
Otherwise, it all fits right, for anyone wanting to crossdress with the costume, remember that your accessories will add inches to your bust line!
Petticoats work great for flaring out the skirt. As many before me have said, the apron serves to enhance the waistline.
It feels solid enough for me to work at the restaurant without having to fear it tearing on the spot, given that it's survived a bit of jogging around, and moving about.
I do suggest making sure or your own size before ordering!