Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 630 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 707 reviews
on August 24, 2012
When we moved into our new rental home, the shower head was awful. It sprayed water in every direction and there was no way of cleaning it that would fix the issue. We just needed a shower head with a nice, even spray. I love those rain shower heads, but my boyfriend likes good pressure. This one was perfect. It's also a plus that it's like a rave party in my bathroom every time we shower.

Like the other review says, it's not romantic. The picture and description suggests that it fades in and out of the colors slowly, but it doesn't. The color changes every second. I was worried it was going to be annoying, like a strobe light, but it's actually fine and makes shower time more fun. Put on some DeadMau5, hop in your shower, and have a little party!
77 comments| 251 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 14, 2016
My son (11) absolutely loved this thing. It lit up fairly bright, but not enough that you could not have any other lights on in the bathroom. Not to mention that once you turn the water off, you'll be stepping out of the shower in the dark! Notice, both of those statements are in the past tense. That's because after 10 months it stopped working. Suspect the internal power generator is broken (basically a water wheel that produces enough electricity to power the LEDs), but since this is completely sealed, cannot check that (I will break it apart once we get the replacement head). However, for the cost and sheer enjoyment he got out of it, I'm willing to buy another one.
on September 9, 2017
This is the BEST shower head I've ever bought. The water pressure is great the only thing it doesn't have is you can't adjust the stream. The lights are super bright. I routinely shower in the dark because it's just so cool. No issues at all. I bought this 4 years ago and the lights are just now dying. Pressure hasn't changed. 200% recommend.
on May 31, 2014
It was a lot of fun in our small dark shower, like a mini party :) but just under a year, it stopped giving color. The water started spraying off in other directions too.

The biggest issue I had with this, is that it didn't come with a base attachment! I thought, okay well... I'll just go get one, not a big deal I guess. I even let the hose not being included side, but the base is important, and this one has a weird shape and doesn't fit ANY of the standard shower mounts. We went through 2 or 3 that kinda/sorta worked, but the water pressure was so high that it would never stick, or shoot in a direction we wanted. The base of it was too big, so it barely fit. We ended up just letting it hang, so every shower we had to hold it. :\

I recommend finding a different one that includes the hose and a base, otherwise you're going to just be annoyed. :(
on January 28, 2014
Avoid buying from zjchao123. 20 day shipping estimate to arrive from China. I am still trying to get the seller to take it back.

This item is not a shower head, it does not replace or work as a shower head. It is actually a plastic wand attachment. The plastic has large burs where it was molded together, which will cause this to leak.

It seemed like it would be a fun item. It's definitely a great idea. It was just poorly executed, then sold in a deceptive way.
on January 6, 2014
I ordered this item over a week before Thanksgiving and was told that it would take 25-27 days. Keep in mind I also ordered a star light projector from china in the exact same order with the exact same estimated time of delivery. I received the star light projector less than a week later. I received the shower head just the day before today. This is barely short of two months. On top of the extended waiting time. I was falsely led to believe that this shower head can connect to my shower, or any shower provided. I have 4 bathrooms in my home and the shower head did not connect to even one of them. I took it to home depot to see if I was doing something wrong or if I had just simpley gotten ripped off. Apparently in order to use this shower head you must buy 2 extentions for your shower so that it may connect. After i spent unneccessary extra money on items I did not want in the first place in order for it to work, I come to find these things wrong: The water pressure is ridiculously low no matter what we do and the water does not glow in the dark with the lights on or off as it does in these misleading photos posted with the item. The shower head its self barely glows at all. I have been extremely dissapointed and inconvenienced throughout this process and will never order from the same distributor again.
on August 5, 2015
I bought 2 of these shower heads 2 years ago, & they're still going strong. They're really cool. They run on hydroelectricity- little turbines inside the shower head are turned by your water, thus powering the lights inside. I feel a bit ridiculous even saying this, because I think it should go without saying, but there are no batteries or cords involved. Unlike what was said by a previous reviewer, it isn't a CORD that you'll have to buy if you get this shower head, it's a HOSE (& a little shower head holder thing.) No biggie- I found both @ Walmart. If you're contemplating buying this, go ahead & get it. It's cheap, has great water pressure & it's fun...like a party in your shower. And if your power ever goes out, you won't have to shower in the dark!
on January 22, 2014
I had left a rating about this product back in Dec. 2013 & I had said why I was only giving it a 3 at the time. It's a nice novelty gift, although it works fine and the lights change from color to color. The product isn't made of any strong or long lasting material and it takes a long time to receive it. And my husband (a licensed plumber) really got a kick out of it, he thought it was kinda unusual but in a nice way. So if a plumber likes it as a "gift" then it should be a nice gift for an adult or child as long as they would enjoy this type of product. Heads-Up on which shower head you buy because there is a difference in the type of shower head that you can purchase so you need to pay attention to the specific one you need & buy. I didn't think about this when I ordered mine, only because I was pretty sure that my husband could make it fit. But the one I ordered WILL NOT FIT on our main shower head, unless we changed our entire shower, but it did fit on the handheld sprayer that's part of our full shower attachment. So if you don't mind the long wait & you understand it's made out of plastic, then it's well worth the price you pay for a gift that is sure to make someone smile.
on January 7, 2014
People buying this thing and leaving reviews seem to get mixed results. Unfortunately for me I belong in the "received a lemon" category. This thing took a month to get here (which I knew when I ordered it), when I finally get it and hook it up I find the led's brightness is so dim that it can only barely be seen in a completely pitch black bathroom, and even then it only lights up the red leds with and occasion brief flash from the green leds. Normally I would return such a failure of an item but since it came all the way from china and was only 8 bucks with shipping in the first place I will likely be putting this where it belongs (in the trash) since shipping it back to china for a return will likely cost as much if not more. It arrived wrapped in some kind of thin foam paper, inside and plastic bag, inside another plastic bag, which may be the reason for the defect (damaged in transit from china due to poor packaging).

For those interested in knowing I bought this from a seller called Kiki mall, so if you are set on getting this item or one of the others like it like I am, DO NOT BUY FROM KIKI MALL. Hopefully one of their competitors will treat me better.
on April 16, 2014
I was expecting a shower head that I could choose the light setting on. The only problem I have is that it comes on once the water pressure hits a certain point and the lights flash through in a spastic sort of manner. I feel like I'm in a disco shower, would be fun for children though.