COLOR WOW Dream Coat Supernatural Spray, Anti-humidity, Prevents Frizz, Heat Protectant, 6.7 Fl Oz
What is Premium Beauty?
Amazon sources from top brands to offer you a wide range of high-end products for women and men. To buy Premium Beauty and Premium Men’s Grooming items, just look for the Premium Beauty badge.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
One of the unintended consequences of color processing is frizz. Color chemicals can make your hair more porous by degrading the tight outer cuticle layer. Dreaded moisture gets in – hair frizzes out! DREAM COAT borrows from textile technology covering each hair strand with an invisible waterproofing cloak : heat-activated polymer works to compress, tighten and seal hair strands hair is supernaturally sleek, smooth and super silky effects last up to 3 days, even through shampooing Unlike typical “humidity-guard” serums, will not build up, weigh hair down or make it greasy USAGE After shampooing and conditioning, apply Dream Coat to damp, towel-dried hair. Spray liberally and evenly on hair, section by section, and then blow-dry. Dream Coat’s humidity proofing formula is heat activated. Humidity-proofing will last up to 72 hours or 2 to 3 shampoos. Reapply after 2 to 3 shampoos. If desired, Color Wow Cocktail can be applied before Dream Coat application. For best results, do not apply wet styles to hair during Dream Coat application as the styling polymers may interfere with Dream Coat’s technology. If desired apply additional styling products to dry hair. On days in-between Dream Coat applications (after shampooing) styling products can be used on wet hair. Check our website for 'how to' videos. Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Dipropylene Glycol, Polysilicone-29, DMDM Hydantoin, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Silicone Quaternium-18, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, Trideceth-7, Trideceth-12, Phenoxyethanol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract , Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Benzoate, Citric Acid
How do I use it?
- After shampooing and conditioning, apply Dream Coat to damp, towel-dried hair. (If desired, a Color Wow Cocktail leave-in supplement can be used before Dream Coat)
- Divide hair in sections, and then spray each section thoroughly (on the surface as well as underneath) to completely saturate hair. Comb through to distribute product evenly
- Blow dry, section by section. Use a brush to hold each section taut while directing dryer heat (set at medium to high temperature) down hair lengths until section is completely dry
- Dream Coat lasts up to 2 to 3 shampoos
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dipropylene Glycol, Polysilicone-29, DMDM Hydantoin, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Silicone Quaternium-18, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, Trideceth-7, Trideceth-12, Phenoxyethanol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower, Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Benzoate, Citric Acid FORMULA #703-0
Color WOW, the first professional range of breakthrough haircare technologies that not only keeps your color first-day fresh but makes it easy to achieve sexy, shiny WOW style with hair that’s been compromised by color treatments
From the manufacturer
Dream Coat, Supernatural Spray
Best Styling Product, OPRAH Fall Beauty O-WARDS
One of the unintended consequences of color processing is frizz.
Color chemicals can make you hair more porous by degrading the tight outer cuticle layer. Dreaded moisture gets in - hair frizzes out.
Dream Coat covers each hair strand with an invisible waterproofing cloak.
Finally, The Way To Slay Humidity
- Heat-activated polymer works to compress, tighten and seal hair strands
- Dream Coat will not build up, weigh hair down or make it greasy
- Make sure to follow detailed application steps below.
- For best results, do not apply wet stylers to hair during Dream Coat application.
- Apply Dream Coat every 3-4 shampoos.
Dream Coat uses a groundbreaking, heat-activated polymer technology that is lighter than a feather.
Color chemicals leave hair porous and vulnerable to humidity. Dreaded moisture gets in – hair gets puffy, frizzes out!
Apply Dream Coat & Blow-Dry
For best results, apply every 3-4 shampoos.
Hair is supernaturally-sleek, smooth and super-silky.
For Best Results, Follow These Steps:
- Shampoo, condition, towel dry hair, divide in sections.
- Spray liberally and evenly on damp (not wet) hair. Do not apply other styling products to damp hair.
- Blow dry each section using a brush to hold hair taut. Requires blow-drying to activate.
- For best results, apply every 3-4 shampoos.
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #445 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #6 in Hair Sprays
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Speaking as a lady of a ‘certain’ age, it has long driven me insane when, five minutes after straightening my hair, I’d be hit with a hot flush - and I’d be back to square one.
I apply Dream Coat, rough dry my hair (I’m not the best at blow waving) and then straighten my hair with my GHD’s.
The effect is soft, shiny hair with glass-like reflections. Not only that, but when a hot flush hits and I find myself with damp hair, once it dries out again, it simply falls back into place. No frizz or curls whatsoever.
It’s pricey, I admit - but more than worth it.
Tip: take a look at the instructional videos on YouTube to see the correct method of application.