COMHO Weighted Blanket Cotton Cooling Heavy Blanket 20 lbs,60''x80'',Queen Size
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.00 (8%)|
|Color||Grey Inner Weighted Layer|
|Fabric Type||100% Cotton|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% Cotton
- FUNCTION - Many of the latest scientific research reports show that Weighted Blanket can evenly fit your body and create a calm feeling of being held or hugged to encourage restful great all-natural use environment,which can significantly increase people's deep sleep time.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL - Our weighted blankets use 100% natural cotton to make our weighted blankets more comfortable, breathable and safe.Nano ceramic beads can reduce the noise generated by movement, and it is more effective in the body to improve sleep.
- MULTI-LAYER DESIGN - The COMHO weighted Blanket has a multi-layer design,which can make the blanket more warm and durable and it has better dust-proof function, making the weighted Blanket cleaner.
- TOP TECHNOLOGY -COMHO Weighted Blankets using advanced sewing techniques can avoid quilting cracking and glass bead leakage. So our blankets have the perfect quality and long life.
- USAGE SCENARIOS - The COMHO Weighted Blanket also can be used for reading, working, meditating, watching TV, chatting on the couch, etc. Because of its excellent breathability, it can be used in any season.
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- COMHO is a premium-grade Weighted Blanket that can create a quiet feeling of being held or hugged to encourage deep, restful great all-natural use environment.
- Take a nap,cuddle up,watch TV,or read a book. COMHO Weighted Blanket isn't just idea for a good night's seelp.
- We go out of our way to make sure our customers are happy!!!
COMHO Weighted Blanket will bring you warmth, comfortable.
COMHO Weighted Blanket gives you a comfortable environment like a hug
COMHO Weighted Blanket can make you more focused and enjoy reading time.
When you watch TV or chat with your family on the sofa, COMHO Weighted Blanket will be a good companion.
- 1.For the first few nights, you may feel it's too light weight. Getting used to a weighted blanket takes about 3-5 days, please don't worry.
- 2.weighted blanket is the most breathable one due to the unique technologies in manufacturing so it boost better temperature control than others. But it may also feel hot for hot sleepers in warm days due to its weight, so a fan or an AC is recommended in summer. In cold days just add a COMHO minky quilted duvet cover which can add warmth & snug feeling.
- 3.We LOVE our customers and take pride in providing a pleasant experience to our customer.
- 4.For the safety of you and your family: please don't use it for pregnant women and children under 3 years old.
|COMHO Cotton Weighted Blanket||COMHO Cotton Duvet Cover||COMHO Weighted Blanket With Blue Minky cover||COMHO Weighted Blanket With Grey Minky cover||COMHO Weighted Blanket With Aqua Minky cover|
|Fabric||100% Cotton||100% Cotton||Cotton inner with minky cover||Cotton inner with minky cover||Cotton inner with minky cover|
|Features||Soft,Comfortable(Thermal Regulating)||Soft,Breathable,Comfortable (Complete Set)||Warm,Soft,Comfortable(Complete Set)||Warm,Soft,Comfortable(Complete Set)||Warm,Soft,Comfortable(Complete Set)|
|User||Kids, Teens, Adults||Kids,Adults||Adults||Adults||Adults|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pro tip: When flipping it off off you don't just fling it because remember it's weighted that section you fling will hit your partner with force. Ask me how I know.
This is a redo of my first review. The first blanket I received was a little leaky and left the sand-like glass beads everywhere it went. Other than that I liked it, so I did a return for a replacement so I could try another.
The second one is great. It's heavy and it's comfortable and I think that's all it really needs to be. I made a point to put the second one through a bit of a stress test to make sure it was good to go and it held up just fine. I bought it for my wife, but I'm using it more that she does. I'm under it right now while I'm writing this.
Overall I like it and I am pleased with my purchase. I haven't had any other weighted blankets to compare it to, aside from the broken one, but I don't know what more you can really ask for. I don't foresee the need to have a large number of these around the house but if it ever arises I'll buy another one.
Upgraded to 4 stars instead of 1, and the only reason I'm hesitant to give it a 5 is because of the first ordeal.
Having the weight of this blanket draped over me feels so amazing; talk about feeling all snug in my bed, holy cow!! The only thing I can compare it to is that lead drape they put over you at the dentist when you get x-rays, but very, very much softer, cozier, and heavier. I fell asleep within a couple minutes and slept like a baby the entire night. It really stays in place and it takes a little more effort to move it around, which of course is expected- it weighs 20 lbs after all! The cotton fabric feels great, and overall, the blanket is neither too hot or too cool- it's just right for this Goldilocks! The only problem is that it's even harder to get out of bed in the morning because it feels so darn good to be wrapped in so much snuggly goodness!
Even with medication my anxiety seemed to be getting worse so one night I just decided to look for one. I got the 20lb blanket thinking I'm a big girl and it isn't going to feel like much. I also got the queen size thinking if the blanket doesn't work as a weighted blanket it will fit on my bed.
As soon as it got to my house I realized that 20lbs is a lot of weight when it is crammed into a small box. However when I sat down and I wrapped up in it my body seemed to melt. It feels so good, like a big bear hug. It is soft and not too warm and not too hot. It has almost become my blanky. I use it when I am sitting in my chair watching TV. When am reading on the sofa. When I'm working at my computer, and of course when I am sleeping. It hasn't taken away my anxiety obviously, but it does help me stay more grounded in the present.
I wish they would have sewn a 'loop handle' so it could be pulled with that.
when I opened the box and 'removed it from the bag, I was ready for a leak or two. They did a great job of sewing, not one bead escaped.