- 🧦 IMPROVE & BOOST CIRCULATION WITH GRADUATED COMPRESSION – Our graduated compression technology (15-25mmHg) provides the ideal compression to provide the maximum boost to your blood circulation and increase stamina. This helps reduce lactic acid build up and aids muscle recovery in your calf, ankle, shins, feet, and legs. Why let yourself suffer any longer? Let our compression socks help you promote recovery, reduce injury, and feel great.
- 🧦 MULTIPURPOSE USE - Travel, Flights, Pregnancy, Athletics, Recovery, Business, and Casual! We spent 2 years designing stylish pairs of compression socks that you can wear everywhere - from the boardroom and sports field, to airplanes and home.
- 🧦 ANTI-ODOR and ANTI-STATIC - Comrad's unique fabric stops the growth of bacteria and fungus, while wicking moisture/sweat away from your feet. Deodorizes and keeps you dry.
- 🧦 PREVENT and RECOVER FROM CIRCULATORY ISSUES - Designed to support blood flow and muscle fatigue. Get the relief you need while increasing energy, preventing swelling, or recovering from shin splints, varicose veins, and other common medical issues.
- 🧦 GREAT INVESTMENT FOR YOUR FEET, LEGS, KNEES, AND LOVED ONES – We spend so much time on our feet yet tend to neglect our feet/legs. Why settle for anything less than fast relief at a great value? And while you are at it, grab a few pairs for your family and friends as a gift that is functional and beneficial to their health!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 8.8 x 4.2 x 1.1 inches; 2.4 Ounces
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : November 1, 2019
- Manufacturer : Comrad
- ASIN : B07P7XRRJ3
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first brand shall hitherto remain unnamed, but they left a bad bad taste in my mouth. However, I gained valuable experience from that brand and when I got these, inspected them before even trying them.
They seem of sound construction, so on they went. They were harder to get on then the afore-UN-mentioned brand so that's saying something. (I also broke a nail trying to get the second one on).
For the first 30-minutes they've been comfortable and barely noticeable. I'm going to give them a 6-hour trial in just my house and then update my review.
-- update --
It took two days for the initial review to post before I could add the update...
I absolutely love these!
They are thick where it matters, warm, comfortable, and they are reducing the pain in my legs by two levels at most!
Not only do I have POTS, I also have ME/CFS, RLS, and allodynia and these compression socks are making life a little more enjoyable.
I put them on just as I wake up and take them off just before bed.