CONCEALED CARRIER (TM) Universal IWB Holster For Concealed Carry | Inside The Waistband | Fits all firearms S&W M&P Shield 9/40 1911 Taurus PT111 G2 Sig Sauer Glock 19 17 27 43 (Right-Handed)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ⭐️ RIGHT-HANDED ✔ MAXIMUM COMFORT GUARANTEE - Our IWB holster is made out of padded and breathable surgical grade elastic neoprene with air holes that allow ventilation for your legs – you'll forget you have it on! The soft foam innards of the holster will prevent rubbing and discomfort unlike most other IWB holsters you'll find on Amazon!
- ✔ COMBAT VETERAN OWNED BUSINESS - We are a team of U.S. military veterans using our combat experience with firearms to provide you with the most effective IWB concealed carry holster on the market. We also provide outstanding customer service! Our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LIFETIME WARRANTY ensures you'll be making a risk free purchase with us.
- ✔ FITS ALL GUN SIZES - The universal inside the waistband holster was designed to accommodate any size firearm from a sub-compact Glock 27 all the way up to a full-size .45 1911. Don't believe me? Check out our pictures on the Amazon listing to prove it! The only exceptions are a few SIG SAUER models that may require a couple of stitches to be cut with a razor to fit the trigger guard through.
- ✔ QUICK DRAW GUARANTEE. ✔ NO PRINTING GUARANTEE - Thumb break holster allows you to flick up the retention strap with the back of thumb to draw the firearm quickly and effectively. Also, you can walk, jump, work out, and even run with this IWB holster's sturdy metal belt clip without any movement of your firearm. The sleek design of this holster allows you to carry concealed discreetly with no possibility of firearm showing through your pants (printing).
- ✔ EXTRA MAGAZINE, KNIFE, OR NON-LETHAL HOLSTER - We provide you with an extra neoprene belt clip holster that can be used for your extra magazine, a folding knife, or even some non-lethal equipment such as pepper spray or a taser.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
✔ THE QUALITY The CONCEALED CARRIER™ Universal Neoprene Inside The Waist (IWB) Holster is a high-quality surgical grade and breathable neoprene material. Whether using as your main method of concealed carry or as a back-up concealed carry firearm, you can count on the quick draw capability and durability this holster offers. The thumb break retention strap on the IWB holster is incredibly fast and effective with the simple flick of your thumb. ✔ THE WARRANTY The IWB holster is fully refundable if you are not satisfied. We offer a lifetime warranty on the inside the waistband holster. ✔ THE FLEXIBILITY This universal holster can also fit ANY size hand gun, not just the sub-compact firearms that many other universal IWB holsters sold on Amazon require you to use. However, there has been some issues with certain models of SIG SAUER handguns that may require you to take a couple stitches out with a razor to fit the trigger guard in. ✔ THE ADJUSTABILITY The holster is designed for any type of carry i.e. appendix, hip, back carry, etc. ✔ THE EASE OF USE Simply place inside your waistband and place the durable metal clip to rest over any size pant belt to hold securely in place. ✔ THE EXTRA MAGAZINE POUCH Whether you're carrying an extra magazine, a knife, or any form of non-lethal protection such as taser or pepper spray, you will be able to enjoy the extra magazine pouch included with your purchase which no other IWB holsters on Amazon offer.
Hand Orientation: Right
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-7 of 790 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My biggest complaint with this holster is the fact that if my front sight gets pushed passed the end of the holster (which happens very easily), I cannot pull the weapon back out. In fact, the weapon at this point not only becomes useless but also very dangerous. I have to use a stick to lift the material over the front sight to get the weapon back out. And doing this while the weapons is loaded since I have no way to unload it in this position. This is definitely a great holster for shorter firearms but anything the length of a Glock 22 or longer is highly NOT recommended.
In a quick self defense situation you should not have to pull off your holster from your pistol AFTER drawing it from your waist. The only issue is the clips on each holster holds no retention. Now I have two sleeves not holsters.
I gave the product two stars because the idea is good, and the holsters were comfortable. This will be for light range use, unless I can bend the belt clips in a way that allows for some sort of retention.
Here’s my take on it:
I ordered this product yesterday, and got it this afternoon which is awesome!
I’ve only had it one day but in the few hours I’ve had it, I can agree with other reviewers that this is not the “ideal” conceal carry holster IMHO.
It’s a very comfortable fit, and it works with my Glock 19, Ruger SR9e, and S&W M&P Shield 9. Each pistol fits nicely, though my Ruger has as reversible back strap and I run the “larger” side which makes the button clasp a tight fit... it works though. Additionally, this holster does not function if you have a tactical light like the TLR-1 like I usually do on my G19(maybe a smaller size will work, though it would still be a tight fit).
As I mentioned, it’s a comfortable fit while on the belt, and it’s low profile and low weight.
The holster itself has a little play when drawing from appendix and hip, and I find the thumb clasp pretty hard to release quickly. That being said, I cannot wear it at a 4 o’clock position as it’s very awkward to release the thumb clasp (have been testing with all my guns). Additionally, it’s not as easy to reholster my firearm (I usually run a CYA Supply Kydex- for comparison) but it also doesn’t fold or collapse like some other holsters do.
All in all, it’s not a terrible product for the price. It’s definitely comfortable, and it’s pretty universal IMO, but it’s definitely not a holster I would wear as a part of my EDC. The added mag holster isn’t bad, it fits my G19 and SR9e mags quite nicely (inverted, with rounds facing down to clarify... someone had mentioned it didn’t work well with double stack mags? Works fine for me), and the M&P Shield 9 mags work fine, tho again a tiny bit of play.
Again, will I run this as my EDC? No. Could it be used as a loaner or additional holster while at the range/out in the BLM? Sure.
4 stars because it’s as advertised, quick shipping, and has a lifetime warranty.
Both the holster and pouch are made of a very slim, squishy fabric with a bit of elasticity to it. (will update on wear and tear in due time)
The belt clip is rigidly riveted in place and the retention strap for the holster stretches to hold my g23 tightly. The button clasp on the retention strap is also not extremely stiff,unlike the majority of tactical equipment but seems to be adequate enough to keep from failing.
I would like to also note that the shipping was upgraded by the seller and I was ecstatic to find that it had arrived only 2 days after i had ordered it! Big thanks to Tacticon.com for including a lifetime warranty.