Condor Tactical Hydration Carrier
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed for be carry as a backpack or for modular mounting
- Webbing on both side with detachable attachment straps for ambidextrous usage
- Large opening with Velcro flap and pull tab. Velcro panel on the front. Grommet for drainage
- Dimensions: 16.5x40x7.5cm (6.5"x15.5"x3"). Weight: approx. 500g
- Bladder included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Easy remove shoulder straps can stow inside the carrier or be left at home. The included hydration bag and insulated hose set is well designed. Heavy duty webbing for Molle attachment. Bladder included! Features: * Cover with hook & loop panel * Heavyduty Webbing * Two detachable shoulder straps * Sterum strap * 2.5 liter Bladder included
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I think the bag is a bit big and it needs to be cinched a little on both sides and bottom. Even with the filled 3L bladder, it still fits well but it no longer sags. See attached photo. Don't bother with the velcro straps that are intended to hold the bladder.
Used the bladder for the first time for a camping trip. Found the heat seal around the hose connection was bad.
1. The carrier and molle attachments are solid and secure. Typical Condor quality.
2. The bag will hang below the bottom of your plate carrier so if this is an issue, please be aware. Not an issue for me but I know some may care.
3. Not sure how long the bladder will last but so far it's held water tight. If it does fail, I suspect it will be where the tube connects to the bag itself.
4. The drinking tube has a nice OD green insulated neoprene cover that extends the entire length. I like the idea and the color but if you're afraid your milsim buddies will laugh you off of the field bc of your lack of color coordination, then this isn't the item for you.