- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B007IWJC5M
- Item model number: 156-002
- Average Customer Review: 142 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#118,636 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #823 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Hunting > Gun Accessories, Maintenance & Storage > Gun Holsters, Cases & Bags > Bags & Packs > Tactical Bags & Packs
- #3198 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Tactical & Personal Defense
- #11800 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Shooting
Condor Edc Bag
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Double zippered main compartment with internal sleeves (7 x 7.5 x 3 inches)
- Front compartment with elastic loops and internal sleeves (6.5 x 7 x 1 inches)
- Front drop-in zipper pocket on flap
- Webbing on both side for modular attachments
- Concealment pocket with hook and loop panel
- Adjustable shoulder strap with side-release buckle
- Total dimensions: 9" x 10" x 4.5"
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Condor Outdoor Products, Inc specialize in tactical vest, plate carrier, modular pouches, packs...etc. With over 20 years of experience in the tactical/outdoor gear industry, Condor offers all the essential gear for any mission while saving you money.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wanted a mono sling bag from Swiss gear but all the shipping options were slow.
So I started looking for another option. I didn't want something to cheap but I didn't want anything big or expensive.
I stumbled upon this bag and let me tell you, this best bag I've ever owned.
I watched a YouTube review and read these reviews and took a chance.
Its different then what I had in mind at first but I instantly fell in love wit its tactical. Design.
I spent all week watching reviews and looking at pictures of it and was insanely excited to revive it.
I wasn't let down in the slightest. It is smaller than I expected even after looking at it all week.
Its perfect though and I love it so much. Its really well made and even though its small it really holds a lot.
If your looking for a cool mono sling bag that really stands out, get this bag. Its the perfect edc bag.
Thanks Condor, diabetes sucks and you made me feel happy about it. My test strip bottles fit perfectly in the hoops of the admin pocket.
I holds my blood testing kit, and everything I'd ever need if I got sick in a public situation and its all easy to access.
I got a medic alert patch for the front as well. I won't leave home with out this bag. I've already packed it full and I can tell its gonna last me a long time. I can't praise this bag enough. I'm so glad this is the bag I found.
As I mentioned, the build quality is good and the compartments are adequately sized for my needs. I definitely recommend looking at this bag first.
Pros: It appears to be constructed fairly well. I have gotten mine wet, carried it through brush, thrown it around. No stitching has come undone and none of the buckles have cracked.
Cons: Does not have ANY manufacturer markings so I'm not entirely sure if mine is authentic(It had a single card-stock tag).The compartment situation is a little odd. I like how the holster pocket sits against your body but a zipper closure is not a great idea. Also there would be no quick way to get to a magazine since the pocket with elastic straps is closed with a zipper and has the flap and buckle over that.
Other thoughts: I would not recommend loading it up and taking it out on a hike because the single strap will wreck your shoulder after a while. Keep it packed light and you'll be fine.