- Receive 1 Carrying case free when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Coolis electronics inc. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "COOLIS 150Wh Portable Power Inverter Generator Pow..." and save 56% off the $299.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
COOLIS 150Wh Portable Power Inverter Generator Power Station, Power Supply Source with Silent 110V AC/12V DC/5V USB Output, 40800mAh Lithium Battery
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Powerful AC 12V DC,5V USB output: 110V AC output limited to 100W, 12V DC ouput limited to 180W, 5V USB output, capable of powering lamps,phones,laptops,TVs,printers,fans,car pumps,toast maker,coffee machine... please refer to the description page for working time calculation.
- EASY RECHARGABLE by SUN,WALL SOCKET and CAR: (1)By 18V under 100W compatible solar panel, For Solar panel ,you can refer to the following description details of suggestion. （2)By wall charger(included). 3)By 12V car charger(included). Please note: It's take ~7 hours for full charge by wall charger, but maybe take 3 days by solar panel.
- LED SCREEN PROTECTION FILM and BMS: LED screen is covered with a film for protection,It's normal if any scratchs on the protection film (please remove it before using). Battery Management System (BMS) to improve battery utilization, prevent over current, over voltage and over temperature, prolong battery life.
- ATTENTION: (1)Make sure AC device does not exceed 100W, otherwise it will be auto switched to DC output for self protection; (2)Make sure your DC device power does not exceed 180W(better under 120W), otherwise the generator will be temporarily dead,you need to recharge the battery some seconds for revival; (3)It's will have some slight sound while be charged by solar panel,it's normal as an voltage regulator inside..
- WARRANTY: 12 month warranty, please send email to us freely for any problem or question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SUGGESTED RELATED SOLAR PANEL, 15-18V under 100W solar panel
Allpower 18V 50W: you can search Asin "B013DZWDI0". we also included the MC4 adapter in the package
Calculate the working time
Working time=150Wh*0.8(consider power loss)/Your device power.
Recharging by wall & car & sun
Extra MC4 to DC adapter
We are the only seller who added
- Please make sure your AC devices not over 100W.
- It maybe have some noise when using some AC devices (such as fans), it's a normal scene.
- As the sunshine not stable while in recharging by solar panle,the capacity indicator maybe will show wrong level and the panel button also will be failure for protection, please only wait for ~5 minutes for revival.
Strict quality control & continuous quality improvment
- We are seriously for every process.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This thing is legit.
I've been using my CPAP on this exclusively for three nights now, probably an average of 7.5 hours a night. I don't usually use a humidifier anyway, and don't have a heated hose. Using a humidifier and or a heated hose will use a LOT more power. I *did* buy a DC adapter for my CPAP (because the AC inverters on these batteries are very inefficient - for maximum life on a single charge you really want to pull DC current). So the DC adapter has a cigarette lighter end style plug, which I attach to the battery using that adapter that comes with it.
As I said, I've run my CPAP now for over 22 hours, and this battery, which came fully charged btw, still reports 3/5 power (from the graphic indicator). I know, obviously that this could be unreliable, but I can definitely say for a 3 day camping weekend, this thing has me covered, apparently easily. I bought a solar panel to be able to recharge it as well, but haven't tried that yet (as I'm still using the CPAP until this thing stops working - I want to know total life).
It's fantastic - totally exceeded my expectations. It's small, lightweight, easy to use, and fits my needs PERFECTLY. The fact that it costs a LOT less than backup CPAP batteries is icing on the cake. If you're looking for a camping CPAP option, or one for power outages, and you're trying to decide on capacity, this one is probably more than enough for you, assuming you use a DC plug and no humidifier/heated hose.
Wanted to follow up. I ended up using it for a 4th night without recharging and so I used it for roughly 30 hours with my CPAP and it still reported 2 bars (40%) at the end. I really didn't want to push it further, but I bet I could have gotten two more nights.
Also, I used my 100W solar panel to recharge it. This is just a rigid panel like the kind you install on your roof. I got it for about a hundred bucks. Anyway, yes, I do live in Southern California, but I plugged the thing in, tilted it sort of in the direction of the sun, and waited. About 6 hours later it was from 40% to 100%.
I can't tell you how happy I am I got this product. Hope this review helps somebody else - there are a lot of reviews that seem knowledgeable here crapping on the product and they almost prevented me from buying the thing. In the end I decided I'd just return it if it turned out to be crap. I wasn't disappointed.
Past week, I finally got to use it on my camping. Make sure your inverter is fully charged. I was able to charge my whole families' phone and a tablet. It also inflated our queen size mattress with the electric air pump. I still had about 50% power left. Emergency light was also a plus during the night time. So far, I have no complains and if something does go wrong, I'll update my review.
Also, here are some pictures of the product that I have taken, so that it will help you know exactly what you are receiving, Thanks!
It's smaller than I expected, but that's great because it hardly takes up any space. I'm VERY happy with this purchase.