COOLJOB Gardening Gloves for Women, 6 Pairs Breathable Rubber Coated Garden Gloves, Outdoor Protective Work Gloves Medium Size fits Most, Red & Green (Half Dozen M)
|List Price:||$19.99 Details|
|Price:||$13.99 ($2.33 / Count) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$6.00 (30%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Color||Bright Red, Mint Green|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GARDENING GLOVES SPECIALLY FOR WOMEN - Lightweight & breathable knitted base for a comfortable fit. Flexible rubber gardening gloves in mint green & bright red to keep your hands cool & dry. Thicken fingertip to protect your hand and nails. Long and flexible cuff to keep dirt and debris out.
- DURABLE & VERSTILE - Soft but sturdy foamed latex coating reduce fatigue. Non-slip grip to perform all your gardening tasks while weeding, planting, digging, seeding, picking fruits and more. Also great for landscaping, handling, automotive, logistic, warehousing, driving, and DIY.
- SAVE YOUR TIME & MONEY - 6 pairs valuable pack. Two bright colors in green and red to distinguish use. Perfect for home improvement. Hose off easily. Save your time from washing dirty garden gloves. COOLJOB gardening gloves are machine washable for long time use. Hang to dry.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR GARDENERS - Medium size ladies gardening gloves fit most women. Coating in bright colors make them easier to find in your garden. A must have for all women in spring and summer. Gift package, ideal for you and your loved ones. Share with families and friends.
- DEVOTED CUSTOMER SERVICE - Genuine COOLJOB garden gloves for women, trademark registered in U.S.A. For U.S customers, we offer One Month Free Trial and Free Life Time Customer Service. Satisfaction Guaranteed. If not, we shall send you a free replacement or issue a full refund.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
As an experienced designer, manufacturer and marketer, COOLJOB continues to provide the best personal protective equipment (PPE) oriented towards the safety of our customers. We are committed to understanding and meeting your needs and expectations by consistently innovating and improving our products.
Micro-foamed latex coating
Anti-slip latex coating
Easy to clean
|Men’s Garden Gloves||Garden Working Gloves||Kids Gardening Gloves||High Visible Fluorescent Color Work Gloves||Rose Pruning Gardening Gloves||2 Pcs Glove Holder Clip Grabber|
|Base Material||polyester fiber||modal fiber||polyester fiber||polyester fiber||polyurethane & nylon||metal|
|Coating Material||latex||latex||latex||Polyurethane||synthetic leather fabric||N/A|
|Package Quantity||6 Pairs||2 Pairs||3 Pairs||12 Pairs||1 Pair||2 Pcs|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By RoxyG on August 29, 2020
However, these gloves are GOLDILOCKS! They fit comfortably, so not cause my hands to sweat, Keep my hands fairly clean even though I dig into the wet dirt for planting, allow me to use my garden tools with precision, and even let me scroll through my song list on my phone! (Was not expecting that!)
The large number of very positive reviews are well deserved as she raved about how clever I was for finding these for her. Well............one does what one can........and I felt more or less obligated to make 'hero' status available to those who seek it for the paltry sum that it takes to make these gloves a part of your happy home.
Put the remote down and go order these and let joy be unrestrained!
By Heather Gockel on June 13, 2020
The waterproof palms are so much better than a standard glove. With the usual glove, when they dry after being wet, they get really stiff and uncomfortable, not these. They dry to exactly as they were before.
I live in California, where summer is in the triple digits. These are so much cooler than the usual glove, it barely feels like I’m wearing anything on my hands. I sometimes forgo wearing gloves because it’s so hot outside, now I don’t have to.
The rubbery palms are just right, they give a little grip but don’t stick to delicate succulent leaves etc. like silicon grips would.
One caveat, the palms are not thick enough for pruning roses, pomegranate trees or bougainvilleas, the thorns will go thru the rubbery palms if held tightly. They are clearly not meant for that. However, I chose to wear them anyway because they are that much cooler and more comfortable than any other glove. I’m just really careful with thorns.
Oh, one last thing. I bought a 5 pack of similar gloves from Lowe’s, locally, they were blue. When I took them off after gardening all morning, they had dyed my hands! These do not transfer color onto my hands, not even when wet, and they are cheaper than the pack I bought at Lowe’s.
I would highly recommend these gloves and I’ll be buying more again.