Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Frame Material||Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Lens Coating Description||Anti-Glare Coating|
About this item
- Polyvinyl Chloride frame
- Polycarbonate lens
- Anti-Glare Coating coating
- We run out of inventory quickly, so order now while colors and styles last. COMPATIBLE WITH MOST PEOPLE: Bring these 2 Essential COOLOO Ski Goggles out with your Family and Friends for outdoor sports! They fit Kids (Boys & Girls) over 10 years old, teens, youth, men and women with or without helmet, because of its middle size and elastic adjustable strap.
- FUNTIONAL IN VARIOUS CONDITIONS: Perfect to use them when you are stepping on your skis or snowboard, skiing, skating, climbing, riding on your motorcycle/mountain bike, skydiving, bungee jumping, playing shooting games, doing an experiment in a lab, working in a construction site or having a snowball fight. Get rid of the fear of wind, dust, cold air, snow, sunshine and lights
- FUNCTIONAL LENSES: No fear of lights or obstacles! Orange & Yellow lenses allow you to distinguish slopes in ski fields in all weather conditions, by enhancing contrast and brightening your view. Multicolor & Gray lenses block out the lights that damage your eyes in sunny days. Transparent & Tawny lenses provide the best visibility in overcast days
- SAFE & COMFORTABLE: With The safe and elastic ABS frame and durable and the impact resistance PC lens, which can protect you from bright sunshine, strong wind and thick snow fall, the goggles protect your eyes from nearly all dimensions. Also, The thick and soft layer of sponge on the frame is padding around your eye sockets for prolonged wear without discomfort and irritation
- PACKAGE CONTENTS & SERVICE: Each package includes: Ski Goggles with different lenses x 2, Carrying Bag x 1. Convenient for bringing out. COOLOO provides 12-Month Warranty for every customer that purchased our products. No more worry about the quality! If there is anything wrong with our products, feel free to contact us via Email. We will solve the problem as soon as possible
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
COOLOO Ski Goggles, the Best Partner for Skiing in Winter with Your Family and Friends.
Why choose COOLOO Ski Goggles Motorcycle Goggles?
- COOLOO Motorcycle Goggles featured with safe and elastic ABS frames
- COOLOO Ski Goggles are durable.
- COOLOO ATV Dirt Bike Racing Riding Goggles are bendable. Against dust, wind, scratches
- Lightweight: The weight of the ski goggles is only 2.7 ounces, which fits perfectly with your face and is dust-proof, wind-proof and sun-proof
- Adjustable Size: The strap of the ski goggles can be adjusted in size. Suitable for adult, men, women, kids, children, youth, teen, boys, girls.
- Anti-fog Design: There are vents on the upper and lower parts of the Snowboard Goggles to prevent the lens from fogging and provide you with a clear vision
- The impact resistance PC lenses could protect you from bright sunshine, strong wind and thick snow fall when skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling and other snow sports.
COOLOO Ski Goggles have multiple color lenses, which support you to ski both in the daytime and nighttime with perfect clear vision.
- Daytime: Rainbow (Multicolor), Gray, Tawny
- Nighttime: Transparent, Orange, Yellow
Safe Material & Perfect Protection
- Lens Material: PC
- Frame Material: ABS
- Lens Style: Single Layer
- Goggles Weight: 2.7 Ounces
- The safe and elastic ABS frame and durable and the impact resistance PC lens protect you from bright sunshine, strong wind and thick snow fall. Give you 100% Eye Protection.
Length of Strap: Maximum: 30.7 inches (Stretched), Normal: 23.6 inches
- A: Frame Width: 7.0 inches
- B: Frame Height: 3.1 inches
- C: Width of Nose Bridge: 1.0 inches
- D: Lens Width: 6.7 inches
- 400 Protection
- Wind Resistance
- Light Weight
- Wide Screen Coverage
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Department : Unisex-Adult
- Date First Available : July 12, 2017
- Manufacturer : COOLOO
- ASIN : B07BMHKTJS
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered 4, Green and Yellow, White and Blue. All of them came with the multicolor lens that make things a little dark (think light sunglasses). However, the blue pair lens looks the same, but adds a yellow brown tint to everything. Not a problem, just weird.
The padding is not very thick and therefore, they are not nearly as comfortable as nicer googles that end up being 1-2 inches thick. The padding on these are less than a 1/2 inch, probably close to 1/4 inch.
The molds on two pair have little bits of plastic missing, this doesn't effect functionality of the product, it just shows cheap build.
The strap is about 1 inch wide, and I don't expect the elastic to last longer than a year or two.
If you look at the image, next to the lens there is a slit in the plastic...This is how they keep it from fogging. To be proactive, I put some anti-fog on the lenses anyway.
My wife doesn't enjoy skiing, and I have two small kids. I had a nice pair of Googles that the foam dry-rotted. We don't ski often, but skiing without Goggles is a bad idea. For the price, you get what you pay for and in this situation maybe even a little more.
Good, Better, Best ? - Good.
As for sizing, the strap will fit small kids, the glasses bend some, even with a helmet. I am an adult male and wear a 7 1/4 hat and they fit me. Out of the 4 pairs, 1 is uncomfortable around the bridge of my nose due to how the foam was glued on. Again, a little quality issue, but it that is to be expected. I wouldn't want to have an adult size head with a helmet. The padding isn't thick enough and I would think you would have fogging and plastic pushing into your face.
For 1-3 times a year skiing and a family of 4...I think this is a great deal. 4 for the price of 1.
The picture attached shows my one son wearing them during an overcast day and he could see great!
Performance test will come in a couple of weeks. Stand by.
They are excellent value for the cost and we are using them for the second year. We go skiing at most three times a year and these are perfect for kid's ski lessons with her school. I won't be too angry if she loses these because we have another pair. She and her friends love the rainbow finish one and we got asked a lot where we bought these.