BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 16, 2014
The camera is great, but one thing I didn't like, is instead of being the kit I ordered. what I got was some improvised items. Some were not even the right items. I was dissapointed. I would liked to have had the option of ordering from a different seller, and getting the items pictured. This is my first dissapointment ordering from Amazon.
on August 24, 2014
I love the camera. I dislike the bundle of Chinese junk. The battery charger takes forever to recharge. The four rechargable batteries are so bad that they will not charge up past 1.4 volts. One of the batteries would only charge up to 1.3 volts and this after 7 hours. A lot of the things in the bundle are very cheaply made. The tripod is of very poor quality. Only time will tell how the memory card holds up. If I would have known the quality of the bundle products, I would have only bought the camera. I strongly recommend purchasing the batteries and card separately. I now have a bunch of things in my closet that I will never use collecting dust. Did I say the camera is a great product - just stay away from the bundle.
on August 6, 2014
WOW! Love this package, everything I need for this beautiful camera. First digital I've purchased. Just perfect for my needs, personal photos, some birdwatching and nature. Nice little zoom allows me to get good shots of frogs, small birds.
on September 8, 2014
Luv it, luv it, luv it. I am having the best fun using this camera. Buying this as a kit worked out well. I take about 500 photos per day. From storms, to birds, flowers, and the Super Moon, for a point and shoot, this camera more than delivers an incredible experience.
on July 9, 2014
Camera is nice, service and delivery wa great!! However the camera has no special features.. It's basic, and slow with shots in low light... Very good outdoor camera
on December 7, 2015
It was a Mother's Day gift from my sons father and I absolutely love it best bundle for the dollar!
on August 22, 2014
Great quick and fast shipping on an awesome Camera! Thank you!!
on December 4, 2015
Excellent
on July 10, 2015
great camera for pictures
on October 29, 2014
Cool, Love it. Takes the best pictures .

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question