COOPE Outdoor String Lights 100 LED Solar Christmas lighting Decorative Light - Patio - Deck - Party - Christmas Tree - Provide Christmas Fairy Decorative Light（2 Pack)(33 FT)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★100 Brilliant LEDs: 100 super brilliant LEDs glow a warm white light, which make every night starry nights. Ideal for decorating your patio, garden, lawn, porch, gate, yard, Christmas lights, wedding, party etc.
- ★8 Working modes: Gorgeous lighting modes including Combination, Fireflies, Waves, Fading, Chasing, Fading slowly, Twinkle and Steady on. Choose your favorite modes based on different occasions.
- ★High Quality and Ultra Thin Copper Wire：Made with thin and flexible copper wire, coiled with bobbin winder to avoid a mess, the string lights is easy to storage and ready for the next use. Also, it is environmental- friendly, high energy conversion rate, durable and safe to use.
- ★Solar Panel：This solar LED works by converting solar energy into electricity during the day, and it lights up automatically at dark。
- ★WATER AND WEATHER RESISTANT: Both the lights and solar panel of this Solar Patio String Lights are plastic wrapped with a waterproof level of the IP65 and IP44 respectively. You can just apply them in outdoor areas without worrying about the rainy days.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enhance Your Ambiance for Free：Enhance your outdoor living space's ambience by adding our starry string lights. Ideal for deck, patio areas and safe to use all around the house, this string lights is solar-powered, so you can enjoy the lights at night for free, which save a lot of your electric bill.Upgraded Version：Adopted bigger solar panel, this copper wire light can turn more solar energy into electricity for longer working time. It will allow 10 hours working time if it is fully charged. 8 Lights Modes：Combination, Fireflies flashing, Waving, Fading, Chasing/Flashing, Slowly Fading, Twinkling/Flashing and Steady on.Mold into Any Shapes：The copper string light is flexible and can be mold into any shape you want, wrapping them around anything for decoration. IP64 Waterproof：The copper wire is coated with golden lacquer which makes the whole strand water-resistant, so there is no problem to use it in the rain. It is specifically designed to withstand all kinds of weather conditions. Note: 1. Please angle your panel to face the sun. At least 6 hours of exposure to sunlight is required for illumination. Turning the switch on during the daytime, the light will turn on automatically at dust and off during the daytime. 2. It is solar powered so the working time depends on the weather condition, the season and the location etc; 3. It is only water-resistant, so please do not immerge it into water.
Top customer reviews
I don't care for most of the flashing modes, so I leave the lights set to solid. There is a twinkle mode, which is fine, but in the winter any of the modes, except solid mode, tend to cycle through all of the modes. If I were the manufacturer I would skip a lot of the modes. I would want solid, twinkle, flash, and 'always on'. In the evening gathering, we had also strung cafe lighting over the backyard, and those lights were too bright for these solar lights. An 'always on' setting would have been nice. Instead, I cut squares of black paper and taped them over the solar panel to make the lights go on when it was too bright, so we had the solar lights on in the trees around the edge of the yard, and the small cafe lights above. The clack squares worked for the evening, but then I had to take them off so they would recharge. The other thing I would like is a clamp to hold the solar panel to a tree branch. They come with a spike for the ground, but I want to mount them in the tree, which means I have to tie them to the branch.
We have found these to be very robust and have not had a problem with them. They have been up in sun, shade, rain, hail, sleet, snow, below zero degrees freezes, and they are great. One solar box slipped out of the tree and fell into the stream. It sat under water for a couple of days until I noticed it, but after charging it continued to work perfectly. The lights have been up for about 6 months and they are still working. I recommend these!
Most recent customer reviews