5-Year Outdoor Furniture Accident Protection Planfrom Allstate Protection Plans
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product damages from accidents, stains, rips, and tears are covered from day one. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Core 10' x 10' Instant Shelter Pop-Up Canopy Tent with Wheeled Carry Bag
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||120 x 120 x 111.6 inches|
|Item Weight||17.55 Kilograms|
|Frame Material||Alloy Steel|
|Ultraviolet Light Protection||50|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Instant 2 minute setup; 100 sq ft of shade; 50+ UV protection
- CORE H2O Block technology with fully-taped seams for weather protection; Dual canopy vents for additional circulation; Meets CPAI-84 requirements
- Large oversized pinch-free buttons; Heavy-duty 150D polyester canopy and durable steel frame; Perfect for camping, festivals, tailgating, and backyard events
- Includes wheeled carry bag for easy travel; Ground stakes and tie downs included
- Straight Leg Canopy measures: 10 ft x 10 ft with a Center Height of 112"; 1 Year Limited Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
50+ UV Protection
Not all outdoor fabrics are created equal. This product uses specially formulated fabric to block out over 97% of UV rays.
Our canopy body is constructed with fully-taped seams that repel rain and water.
Large Pinch Free Buttons
Setup and adjust between three leg height positions with the easy-to-press oversized buttons on the leg poles.
- Dimensions: 10'x10'x112"
- Pack Size: 8"x10"x49"
- Weight: 43lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Canopy: 150D Polyester
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 06/04/2016: I've now used this thing 3 times on the beach and once on a pool deck. I can honestly say that this is a truly excellent canopy. Time will tell if it'll last but so far so good. Everyone that sees it up close remarks how well built it looks.
The one additional comment that I have is that lugging the canopy bag is going to require some muscle. It has wheels so it's slick to roll on the sidewalk but going through sand is going to take a little work. Personally, I just threw the bag on my shoulder. It's not super heavy but it's far from lightweight. At the end of the day, I'd much rather have the heft than something weak that'll fall apart. This one is rock solid!
I tell everyone I talk to how great this canopy is. Only 1 drawback!! It only comes in light gray. I have to rent a canopy when I do really big shows because they require white only canapies!!
- Starting with the bag: very sturdy, full length zipper, secondary zipper that allows the unit to be compressed after the bag is closed, plus two compression straps that further reduce the size plus take the stress off of the zippers while stored
- The canopy and leg adjustment spring loaded pins have plastic housings and buttons around them--no more bruised thumbs from pushing the end of a metal pin
- Fabric attaches to frame with wrap-around velcro tabs on the corners--takes seconds to attach. Secondary attachment points with associated strain reliefs on horizontal frame members and roof peak frame members. Fabric at peak reinforced also.
- Well-designed vent. Vent held open with semi-rigid (think foam rubber covered in nylon fabric) posts that compress for packing but hold the vents open. Vents also have mesh in them so no bugs/debris falling into center of tent
- Fabric is sturdy and seems to be fairly reflective--tent is comfy in direct sun and no heat buildup under peak
- Reinforced tie-out points come with cords and tensioner fittings
- Fabric has good dropdown over eaves and then is taken down legs with reinforcing tensioning straps that attach to posts--seems to do a good job of relieving stress at the corner, which is where the fabric on these things seems to fail
- good options on adjusting height of tent--I use this to shelter my smoker when the weather gets bad and I can lower the canopy and get the stakes out if a blow comes up. Smoke from the smoker goes up and out the vents with no problems.
- No problems storing this with the fabric on (make sure it's dry): drop the canopy, push legs together and turn upside down. Fit bottom of bag around feet and wrap bag around assembly. Flip upgright, zip the main zipper, squeeze, zip compression zipper, clip and tension compression straps. Took less than 3 minutes the first time.
Negatives: the stakes are pretty minimal. I grabbed a set of 10 of those red Y-shaped aluminum tent stakes for about $8.