CORE 10 Person Instant Cabin Tent with Screen Room - 14.5' x 14'
|Color||Gray / Green|
|Max Occupancy||10 Person|
|Fabric Type||100% Polyester|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% Polyester
- INSTANT SETUP: Setups in 2 minutes or less! The poles are pre-attached to the tent- just unpack, unfold, lift legs into position and extend legs until they click into place. Then, stake out the attached 14' x 5' screen room The screen room is perfect for extra storage or to protect you from the elements.
- COMFORTABLE: The water repellent rainfly is removable in warmer weather to expose the mesh ceiling for panoramic views for star gazing on clear summer nights. Also, the advanced venting system uses the adjustable air intake vent designed to draw in cool air from the ground while the mesh ceiling allows hot air to escape keeping you comfortable all season.
- TWO ROOM OPTIONS: Enter from either of the two D-Doors which features an attachable center room divider which gives you freedom to create multiple separate living and sleeping spaces.
- WHAT'S IN THE BAG: Tent, rainfly, awning pole, room divider, tent stakes, compression wrap, and carry bag
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: We strive for total satisfaction with all of our products.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The CORE 10 Person Instant Cabin Tent features stress-free setup in two minutes! The poles are pre-attached to the tent- just unpack, unfold, and extend. The front screen room provides additional space to relax out of the sun and away from the bugs or to store gear outside of the tent. Gear also stays close at hand in the hanging storage pockets, and the included room divider creates a two room tent for separate living and sleeping spaces. Windows and doors feature zippered privacy panels, and the fully-taped rainfly is removable in warmer weather to expose mesh ceiling. Stay dry and comfortable all season with Core H20 Block Technology and the advanced venting system. H20 Block Technology pairs water repellent fabrics with active bead technology for faster water runoff with sealed seams and rain-resistant door/window seals. The advanced venting system works to draw in cool air from the ground while the mesh ceiling allows hot air to escape.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 48 x 12 x 11 inches; 33.43 Pounds
- Item model number : 40036
- Date First Available : July 10, 2017
- Manufacturer : Elevate LLC
- ASIN : B078WYF51D
Best Sellers Rank:
#260,193 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #459 in Camping Tents
- Customer Reviews:
WARNING: KEEP ALL FLAME AND HEAT SOURCES AWAY FROM THIS TENT FABRIC. This tent is made of flame-resistant fabric which meets CPAI-84 specifications. IT IS NOT FIRE-PROOF. The fabric will burn if left in continuous contact with any flame source. The application of any foreign substance to the product fabric may render the flame-resistant properties ineffective. fa fa-exclamation-triangle" style="font-size:48px;color:yellow WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including TDCPP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 3/7/19: Core is sending another tent. I will set it up and pour water on it and under it to make sure that one doesn't leak. I will update my review with whatever the results are. I hope the second one doesn't leak cause it's very easy to setup.
The water just runs off the front screen room area while we sit back and watch it ☔️ rain👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Lots of little storage areas. Ventilation is great.
This tent ended up being slightly smaller than our old ten which made it a little cramped, but at the time it seemed worth loosing some square footage.
This tent is only great for good weather. We took this with us to a campout we hosted with nine other families in Joshua Tree. The tent did not survive a few hours of wind in November.
It was the second time we used it and ours was the only tent that weekend that broke. I’m so furious that it was long passed time to be able to return it since we purchased it in August.
We are back to using our old, reliable tent that takes a while to set up but worked out great for the family we loaned it to in Joshua Tree.
When camping, I like to sleep in. This is one of the main purposes for me to camping. The problem with this tent is that just as soon as the sun comes up, the sun shines through the rain fly and floods the tent.
So its instant sun up in the tent. If you like to sleep in and cant sleep through lots of light like me, then you hate this tent and I do.