|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible
- Fully transferable if you give as a gift
- Cancel anytime
- By purchasing this eligible product and service plan on Amazon, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the Servicer product and price information to administer the plan
CORSAIR K55 RGB Gaming Keyboard - Quiet & Satisfying LED Backlit Keys - Media Controls - Wrist Rest Included – Onboard Macro Recording
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Three-zone dynamic RGB backlighting with 10+ preconfigured vivid RGB lighting modes allow you to choose immersive lighting effects
- 6 programmable macro keys enable powerful actions, key remaps and combos
- Dedicated Volume and multimedia controls for direct Audio control without interrupting your game
- Quiet and responsive keys give a satisfying feel. Compatibility and System Requirements: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista. PC with 2 USB 2.0 ports
- Multi-key anti-ghosting ensures the most accurate simultaneous key presses.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Customization, Control And Ready To Game
Intuitive RGB backlighting modes, 6 dedicated macro keys, multi-key anti-ghosting and media controls provide the customization and control essential for victory. The K55 RGB is your first step towards enhanced performance.
Three-Zone Dynamic RGB Backlighting
10+ vivid RGB lighting modes allow you to choose between multicolor static backlighting or immersive lighting effects.
6 Programmable Macro Keys
Assign single keystrokes or complex multi-key combos to any of the 6 dedicated macro keys, on-the-fly, without any additional software required to be installed.
Dedicated Volume And Multimedia Controls
Adjust your audio without interrupting your game with direct access to volume and media playback.
Quiet And Responsive Keys
Minimum noise and satisfying feel without sacrificing performance.
Your commands and simultaneous keystrokes register the way you intended.
Detachable Soft Rubber Wrist Rest
Additional comfort to support your gameplay during marathon gaming sessions.
The K55 RGB’s Windows Key Lock mode eliminates distraction by disabling the Windows key while you’re in action, while collapsible feet at the bottom of the keyboard allows optimal positioning for your hands.
Compare with similar items
The K55 RGB keyboard is your first step towards enhanced performance. Stay one step ahead with 6 dedicated on-the-fly programmable macro keys. Multi-key anti-ghosting ensures your simultaneous key press combos are executed the way you wanted. The dedicated volume and media playback buttons enable control of all of your media without interrupting the game. Rgb backlighting and intuitive lighting modes provide expressive lighting options, all under your control. Quiet, responsive keys provide a satisfying feel. The K55 RGB gaming keyboard comes with a detachable soft rubber wrist rest to ensure additional comfort during marathon gaming sessions.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- SIZE - This is a full-size keyboard. You can get the dimensions in the item description but just know before you purchase, this keyboard is long.
- WEIGHT - Very light as it's a fully plastic build. Very little keyboard flex, almost 0 while typing.
- TYPING - This is a membrane keyboard, meaning each key is not individual like a mechanical. There is an obvious difference, don't believe people who claim that it feels like a mechanical keyboard. It doesn't Imagine a slightly mushier MX Brown switch. That all being said, it's a joy to type on, requiring very little effort to press the key. The key travel is not as linear (linear = bad) as other membrane keyboards, there is a definite tactile bump when you press a key.
- RGB - One of the best parts of this keyboard. There are a bunch of pre-set configurations for the 3 sections. That means 1/3 of the keyboard will always be the same color, you do not have individual key colors. You can read all about the modes on Corsair's website, but the ease of use while changing colors is pretty solid. It can be all one color, 2 different colors, 3, or you can have it cycle through the colors in 3 different speeds.
- FEATURE SET - Obviously this is not going to have the same features as something like a K70. What you do get is RGB coloring, very solid membrane keys, volume and playback controls, as well as 6 different macro keys to bind to one, or multiple keys in a row. (Meaning you could bind the first Macro to type out a word)
- BONUS - This can be seen as a pro or a con. There is no external software you need to download to use this keyboard. It has built in memory for your LED modes and macro functions. I would really have liked a software option if only to control the features the board already comes with, but without the slight hassle of changing settings through keystrokes.
Overall absolutely amazing keyboard for $50. If you don't mind losing mechanical switches, there's very little to complain about with this keyboard.
I will respond to any questions I get on this review for the next few months.
Competitive price at $50 USD
Quiet high profile keys
Included wrist rest
No software needed for RBG lighting
Included media buttons
It’s quiet, it’s beautiful, the keys do feel a bit slick and like a potential grease magnet but that just means it’s up to me to keep my area clean.
The included wrist rest does feel cheap, it’s like a mostly hollow piece of attachable plastic with a little rubber grip texture on top, but it was freely included unlike other keyboards. However as a negative I do see myself replacing the wrist rest with something more comfortable in the future.
I haven't been able to test out the programmable keys yet so no comment there.
I hate loud keyboards! I know the signature cherry key click is a must for many in the mechanic keyboard fandom (the k55 is NOT a mechanical keyboard for the record). But I love the tactical feedback when typing without the loud clacking. The keys feel great to press and naturally are obviously louder than low profile keyboards. But this keyboard doesn't have that drag and heavy typing experience that comes with low profile keys.
I bought this on black Friday for $40.47 (that's with free shipping and US tax). Even at full price after all the research I've done this is the most competitive expensive but budget friendly high end keyboard. It looks so professional, but it's decorative enough that even with the lights off it's a subtle flair of design to add to any office space without that in your face "gamer" aesthetic.