|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Corsair K55 RGB Gaming Keyboard – IP42 Dust and Water Resistance – 6 Programmable Macro Keys – Dedicated Media Keys - Detachable Palm Rest Included
|Number of Buttons||110|
|Number of Keyboard Keys||120|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Dynamic RGB backlighting across three zones, with full customization of colors and lighting effects
- Dust and spill resistant design rated up to IP42 protection guards against accidents so your gameplay never has to stop
- Six programmable macro keys give you the in-game advantage of powerful macros or key remaps
- Detachable, soft rubber palm rest reduces stress on your wrists so you can play longer in comfort
- Dedicated volume and media controls give you direct control over your audio without having to interrupt your game
- Powerful corsair iCUE software enables vivid dynamic RGB lighting control, sophisticated macro programming and full-system lighting synchronization across all iCUE-compatible Corsair devices
- Quiet and responsive keys for comfortable typing during both work and play
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Dust and spill resistant design with IP42-rated protection guards against accidents so your gameplay never has to stop.
INTELLIGENT CONTROL. UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES.
CORSAIR iCUE software enables vivid dynamic lighting control, sophisticated macro programming and full-system lighting synchronization across compatible CORSAIR peripherals, coolers, fans and more.
Compare with similar items
The K55 RGB keyboard is your first step towards enhanced performance. Stay one step ahead with 6 dedicated on the fly programmable macro keys. Multi key anti-ghosting ensures your simultaneous key press combos are executed the way you wanted. The dedicated volume and media playback buttons enable control of all of your media without interrupting the game. Rgb backlighting and intuitive lighting modes provide expressive lighting options, all under your control. Quiet, responsive keys provide a satisfying feel. The K55 RGB gaming keyboard comes with a detachable soft rubber wrist rest to ensure additional comfort during marathon gaming sessions. Keyboard cable type non-braided.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- SIZE - This is a full-size keyboard. You can get the dimensions in the item description but just know before you purchase, this keyboard is long.
- WEIGHT - Very light as it's a fully plastic build. Very little keyboard flex, almost 0 while typing.
- TYPING - This is a membrane keyboard, meaning each key is not individual like a mechanical. There is an obvious difference, don't believe people who claim that it feels like a mechanical keyboard. It doesn't Imagine a slightly mushier MX Brown switch. That all being said, it's a joy to type on, requiring very little effort to press the key. The key travel is not as linear (linear = bad) as other membrane keyboards, there is a definite tactile bump when you press a key.
- RGB - One of the best parts of this keyboard. There are a bunch of pre-set configurations for the 3 sections. That means 1/3 of the keyboard will always be the same color, you do not have individual key colors. You can read all about the modes on Corsair's website, but the ease of use while changing colors is pretty solid. It can be all one color, 2 different colors, 3, or you can have it cycle through the colors in 3 different speeds.
- FEATURE SET - Obviously this is not going to have the same features as something like a K70. What you do get is RGB coloring, very solid membrane keys, volume and playback controls, as well as 6 different macro keys to bind to one, or multiple keys in a row. (Meaning you could bind the first Macro to type out a word)
- BONUS - This can be seen as a pro or a con. There is no external software you need to download to use this keyboard. It has built in memory for your LED modes and macro functions. I would really have liked a software option if only to control the features the board already comes with, but without the slight hassle of changing settings through keystrokes.
Overall absolutely amazing keyboard for $50. If you don't mind losing mechanical switches, there's very little to complain about with this keyboard.
I will respond to any questions I get on this review for the next few months.
Competitive price at $50 USD
Quiet high profile keys
Included wrist rest
No software needed for RBG lighting
Included media buttons
It’s quiet, it’s beautiful, the keys do feel a bit slick and like a potential grease magnet but that just means it’s up to me to keep my area clean.
The included wrist rest does feel cheap, it’s like a mostly hollow piece of attachable plastic with a little rubber grip texture on top, but it was freely included unlike other keyboards. However as a negative I do see myself replacing the wrist rest with something more comfortable in the future.
I haven't been able to test out the programmable keys yet so no comment there.
I hate loud keyboards! I know the signature cherry key click is a must for many in the mechanic keyboard fandom (the k55 is NOT a mechanical keyboard for the record). But I love the tactical feedback when typing without the loud clacking. The keys feel great to press and naturally are obviously louder than low profile keyboards. But this keyboard doesn't have that drag and heavy typing experience that comes with low profile keys.
I bought this on black Friday for $40.47 (that's with free shipping and US tax). Even at full price after all the research I've done this is the most competitive expensive but budget friendly high end keyboard. It looks so professional, but it's decorative enough that even with the lights off it's a subtle flair of design to add to any office space without that in your face "gamer" aesthetic.
Top reviews from other countries
Cosair K55 is my second gaming keyboard. I considered all the best options for this price range- logitech G213 Logitech G413 or Razer Cynosa Chroma. The much harder choice was to decide weather to got for a membrane keyboard or a mechanical one. Mechanical keyboard.
I shortlisted Logitech G413 mechanical which is 1k more expensive and K55.
G413 is mechanical accompanied with a USB pass through and K55 on the other hand have 6 Anti Ghost keys and its RGB more aesthetically pleasing. G413 have Roomer-GTM mechanical switch which are not as strong as cherry mx switches. So here I am with a Corsair K55 RGB.
1. Nice Aesthetically pleasing RGB that appears around the keys (unlike G213 that have RGB on the letters of keys).
2. Build quality is good.
3. The custom keys are a bonus for gamers. I am a grown up adult who play games on steam occasionally.
4. No need of any software for the RGB effect.
1. This keyboard is not mechanical.
2. The custom keys are a bit of pain , I mistook G1 for Escape and G6 for Ctrl Key.
The piece I got shipped came with a firmware issue that conflicted with my other drivers. Primarily, sound. Its LEDs kept malfunctioning too. Corsair's software (similar to Logitech's Gaming Software and Razer's Synapse) is poorly optimized and somewhat resource hungry. It has a lot of fluff for what it is trying to do. When I tried to RMA it, the company it was partnered up with, could not collect the device from my home, which was a pain since it was on the other side of the city in which I live and I am suffering from a leg issue that makes going around hard for me. But, I would like to give Corsair the benefit of the doubt and say that this was a singular event. Also, it doesn't say it is waterproof anywhere. So be careful when drinking around this thing. The cable is not braided either.
> RGB Backlighting
> Good tactile feel
> Macro keys
> Anti Ghosting
> Can come with firmware and/or LED issues
> Not waterproof (from what I know)
> iCUE is mediocre at best
> Non braided cable