|Item model number||CH-9109010-NA|
|Item Weight||2.76 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.24 x 6.53 x 1.53 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||17.24 x 6.53 x 1.53 inches|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.|
Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - USB Passthrough & Media Controls - Linear & Quiet - Cherry MX Red - RGB LED Backlit
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.00 (13%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 8MB profile storage with hardware macro and lighting playback allow access to up to three stored profiles on the go, independent of external software
- Per key dynamic multi color RGB backlighting offers near unlimited color customization and control; 100percentage anti ghosting with 104 key rollover on USB ensure no matter how fast your play, all your keys register
- 100percentage CHERRY MX mechanical key switches provide the reliability and accuracy you demand
- CORSAIR iCUE software enables vivid dynamic lighting control, sophisticated macro programming and full system lighting synchronization across compatible CORSAIR peripherals, coolers, fans and more
- Aircraft grade anodized brushed aluminum frame, built to withstand a lifetime of gaming. Keyboard Connectivity : Wired
- USB pass through port provides convenient access to an additional USB port for your mouse or headset. HID Keyboard Report Rate 1000 Hertz
Frequently bought together
Explore related bundles
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The CORSAIR K70 RGB MK.2 is a premium mechanical gaming keyboard built to last. Equipped with a lightweight durable aluminum frame and 100% CHERRY MX gold plated contact key switches, it boasts the reliability and accuracy you demand. Powerful CORSAIR iCUE software enables sophisticated macro programming, vivid dynamic multicolor illumination and full system lighting synchronization. With 8MB of dedicated onboard memory and hardware playback, you can take all your settings with you. A host of extras put your PC at your fingertips, with USB pass through, dedicated multimedia controls, a detachable soft touch wrist rest and textured FPS and MOBA keycaps making it easy to play your way and minimize interruptions. It's the most amazing K70 keyboard yet.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This keyboard is very responsive. TOO responsive. Are you a touch typist who rests fingers lightly on the keys? You WILL type unwanted characters. The switches are too sensitive by far, and this will be the most expensively frustrating keyboard you will ever own.
It's probably fine for hunt and peck typists who never touch keys until they stab at them with a single finger. The rest of you, avoid this unless you want to be so frustrated you will hammer it with your fists periodically. I bought it for a gaming trivia room where speed and accuracy are key. BIG MISTAKE. Again, you WILL press keys you don't mean to.
Avoid at all costs if you are a trained typist.
Few things for constructive criticism, i wish the keys were perfectly flat on this low profile and not concave at all, but its much less concave than regular cherry mx keys so its not terrible, the back legs should have another tier on them so i can raise the keyboard a tiny bit more, get rid of this horrible cable and give us a moddular one on the back, i personally dont use the pass through id rather have the usb slot open on computer but if this is the main reason why we have this gigantic cable on the k70 id get rid of it, and lastly the retail price is too high on release, i know the k70s avg out around 129-139 but the initial retail cost of 169.99 is a ball buster.
edit - the a key is starting to stick pulling me to the left in games, and im getting double registers on the 'e' key, not sure if its my specific board or a issue with the switches either way its unfortunate, the keys do feel nice though, and are really really fast to type on, my wpm jumped up 20 comparing to a mx blue switch keyboard
1. The quality of the keyboard is absolutely top notch. The solid metal construction, the wrist rest, the packaging, the RGB lighting. All amazing. I could easily see this keyboard lasting me the rest of my life.
2. I am not an expert on mechanical keys and frankly it had been so long since I had used one I didn't really even care. I almost saved the money and just bought Corsair's regular keyboard (non mechanical). However, after a month of using this I am glad I didn't. It actually took me some time to get used to the mechanical switches but now that I am, I love them. They make everything more enjoyable (typing and gaming) and certainly allow me to type faster. There is no doubt about it, they are superior.
3. The roller in the upper right hand corner of this keyboard is main volume control, as you probably guessed. Let me tell you: its freakin awesome, just brilliant. I use it constantly. I don't think I can ever go back to having volume keys/ buttons.
4. This keyboard includes two additional sets of "gaming" keys. Basically the A,S,D,Q,W and E keys but they are shaped differently and have a different texture so you can locate them more easily during gaming. I am not using them but it is a nice touch by Corsair. Someday I might throw them on just to try them.
5. Now the RGB: I have to say it is growing on me. I did not buy this for the RGB and even now I still have it set on just a solid red glow, which is what its been on since I got it. But I have also played Far Cry 5 and now the new Far Cry (New Dawn) with it and the native support in those two games is pretty awesome. Particularly New Dawn. The profile for that game is very nice and actually does add a level of interaction that you wouldn't expect. I have only played New Dawn for a total of about an hour so far and have already seen this keyboard do a bunch of cool stuff in game. For example, when you beat a mission, you get something like fireworks on the keyboard. When it is night in the game, the keyboard RGB is more subdued. The list goes on, the RBG lighting changes depending on what is happening in game and it really is cool, even to me. I also have a Corsair Pro series water cooler and gaming mouse but the RBG lighting on those just isn't nearly as intricate as this keyboard. I am now considering downloading some more profiles , or perhaps making one myself.
Don't hesitate to buy this keyboard, you won't be disappointed with any aspect of it. And certainly if you are an RGB fan, you are sure to love it.
-for those of you familiar with mechanical keyboards, this is probably not a shock, but the linear MX Red key switches require very little force to register a key press, which makes gaming so much better. I used to play almost exclusively with a gamepad, because I hated k/m, but it turns out I just didn't have the right keyboard or mouse. The ease to register a key press does mean that you have to be careful while typing, as it's easier to make typos, but with some practice you can easily type quickly.
-the key replacements for FPS (WASD) and MOBA (I don't remember because I don't play MOBAs) are a nice touch. They have contoured and textured surfaces so it's easy to feel by touch and makes gaming a bit more intuitive. Also, the space bar is textured as well.
-the adjustable wrist rest is great for comfort and usability.
-media controls work.
-the red backlight looks dope and is great for using the keyboard at night; plus, with my red lit case, mouse and red themed monitor, the whole setup looks badass.
Top international reviews
My review is only for the buying process and not the actual keyboard. It's my first mechanical keyboard and felt a bit odd for the first half an hour but I'm starting to get used to it and enjoy the feeling. Nothing bad so far.
He usado el producto por seis meses y een términos de funcioonalidad es bueno, sin embargo hace un par de semanas comenzó a repetir letras. Investigando un poco encontré que este problema es típico de teclados con switch Cherry MX (mi K70 tiene Red). Al contactar a soporte mee dieron la opción de hard reset o canjearlo por uno nuevo (RMA).
El clamor general es que el hard reset funciona por un tiempo y el chattering regresa tarde o temprano. La devolución (RMA) se hace directamente con Corsair y el cliente tiene que enviar el producto a California absorbiendo los costos de envío. Esto equivale a pagar otros 60 USD por mandarlo (en promedio) y no hay garantía de que el chattering no regresará. En los foros de Corsair hay gente que ha tenido hasta tres o cuatro K70 con este problema
Mi consejo: evíteenlo. No hay soluciones por software y luego de unos días el escribir se vuelve tan tedioso por la cantidad de letras repetidas que tienen que borrar. Es una lástima porque la construcción del teclado y el funcionamiento sin el chattering es impecable.
only con i have had is the back feet that pop out are a bit small wish they were a bit bigger, and my space bar is not quiet like every other key is lol. i do not understand the brightness button as there is a very small level of dimming to it, which sucks but if your dimming it.. why did you rgb to begin with? lol
i could have gotten razer or steelseries, but the scroll volume and low profile had me sold on this one lol also it came the same day i ordered it, and i mean who wouldn't be happy with that???
icue software works well despite all the bad reviews iv heard about it, overall its great and i'm extremely happy.
UPDATE: While I still love this keyboard, I'm disappointed that the LED light behind the "ENTER" key stopped working.
Received it broken straight out of the box. Not sure if I need to return it or send it to Corsair. The box appears heavily damaged, I’m not sure if that is the cause of the broken device.
Very disappointed for this to happen at Christmas time to say the least.
La personalización es muy buena, tienes muchas combinaciones predeterminadas y si no te gustan pues tu puedes crear las tuyas con la ayuda del software ICUE, con personalización de 10
Los colores que presenta el teclado son realmente brillantes y en lo personal me agrado que le dejaran el teclado numérico y teclas especificas para la multimedia.
Otro punto a notar es que es como y de materiales realmente resistentes . Lo recomiendo totalmente.
This is the updated version of the K70 with minor improvements which polish up the already great quality. The old, non RGB K70 LUX is priced around S$140+ which makes this pick basically a no brainer since it features an updated design, RGB, and costs just S$15-S$20 more.
El unico defecto que le encuentro es el mismo creo que tiene todos los teclados mecanicos, no se si solo los que eh probado pero siempre es igual me pasa que cuando llevo un rato jugando y me suda poco la mano me empieza a dar toque electricos la placa de metal en la parte izquiera y en la parte donde esta la barra espaciadora
Este en comparación de los k70 normal no me ah dado problemas aun con su iluminacion ya que los otros que tuve siempre se dañaba el alt izq