|Item model number||CH-9102010-NA|
|Operating System||Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra, Windows 10|
|Item Weight||3.11 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.9 x 6.7 x 1.6 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||17.9 x 6.7 x 1.6 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||April 4, 2018|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Corsair K68 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Backlit RGB LED, Dust and Spill Resistant - Linear & Quiet - Cherry MX Red
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$13.00 (11%)|
|Connections||USB 2.0 Type-A|
|Number of Keyboard Keys||104|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Vivid RGB backlighting offers virtually unlimited lighting customization, or use a variety of on board pre-installed effects for instant illumination
- Dust and spill resistant design rated up to IP32 protection, helps defend against accidents so your gameplay never has to stop
- 100 percentage gold contact Cherry MX mechanical gaming key switches deliver the ultimate performance and competitive advantage
- Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) software controls sophisticated macro programming and stunning dynamic lighting effects
- 100 percentage Anti ghosting with full key rollover ensures your commands and simultaneous keystrokes always register the way you intended
Buy this product as Renewed and save $23.00 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
DUST AND SPILL RESISTANT
IP32 protection defends against accidents so your gameplay never has to stop.
CHERRY MX RED
German-made CHERRY MX keyswitches provide the reliability and accuracy you demand with a smooth, linear response.
INTELLIGENT CONTROL. UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES.
CORSAIR iCUE software enables vivid dynamic lighting control, sophisticated macro programming and full-system lighting synchronization across compatible CORSAIR peripherals, coolers, fans and more.
Compare with similar items
The CORSAIR K68 RGB ultra durable mechanical keyboard combines vivid per key RGB backlighting, up to IP32 water and dust resistance, and 100 percent CHERRY MX key switches. Create stunning dynamic lighting effects and game changing macros in CORSAIR Utility Engine (CUE) software to match your style and give you an in game edge. Dedicated volume and multimedia controls allow you to adjust your audio without interrupting your game, and 100 percent anti-ghosting with full key rollover guarantees your commands and simultaneous keystrokes always register. A dedicated Windows Key Lock mode ensures interruption free gaming, while a removable wrist rest provides optimal comfort however you game. Whatever happens while you game, you'll be able to play on.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The actuation force on the K66 felt lighter. The K68 FELT heavier when pressing down. What i remember from the K66 keyboard is the ease of bottoming out the keys and hearing that addicting sound you get from reds. Not with the K68... not pleasing at all. The cover dampens the sound and ruins the experience for any mechanical keyboard enthusiast. According to reviews, the key caps shouldn't be interfering with the rubber cover. It's probably best just to get into the habit of not setting your drink next to the keyboard... and just go with the non spill/dust resistant version.
Software is completely baffling and had to go to a youtube to figure out how to do profiles. Software is pretty weak as far as user interface goes. But not intuitive.
Positive note, is that it feels more responsive when playing than my Steelseries. But unsure if I can get past these keys being slick as snot.
- Linear keys have low actuation force needed, which is nice and allows for quick, intentional keystrokes.
- Wrist rest is a good width and is perfectly sloped for the keyboard height. Feels very nice to type on.
- Flexible lighting options with full RGB (if you need that).
- Keys are supposed to be "quite" but many of them, especially the spacebar, actually have a distinct metallic spring noise and lingers/echos when you release the keys. It's actually really distracting. One can only hope that it subsides after continued use.
- The height/slope of the keyboard, when the kickstands are extended, isn't much height than normal. It's surprisingly flat.
- Row heights are way too similar. Great keyboards have the main 3 rows of keys stepped up in height so that it's easier to find the row that you need easily and adds a bit more separation of the keys, which prevents incorrect inputs. These keys are very similar in height, and it's been a bit of a pain to adjust.
- Key spacing is just a bit too tight. a couple millimeters would make this a much better experience.
- No on-board memory to store your color profile(s).
Top reviews from other countries
For my taste i don't like how the keys are so tall, and noisy click, I like my Chicklet keys more Logitech K800, well Iam stuck with it, until i sell it.
Link Profile to Program:
Select your Profile and under Edit Profile CLICK on the Three (3)Dots and select your Program.
ProgramFiles (x86) = 64bit programs and ProgramFiles folder = 32bit programs
Select from a 32 or 64 bit program
Must be a .exe extension
C:\Program Files\SketchUp\SketchUp 2017\SketchUp.exe
When you Launch that Program or open an existing Project not only will your Lighting Profiles Activate but also any Macro keys as well, and can even assign Audio to your Macro keys.
And if you click any other program it will go to Defult or any other Profile that you have set for other programs.
YES you can have a Program or even the File will Automatically Activate that Profile. Awsome
The Cherry MX Red switches are fantastic. It takes a few days or weeks to get used to these keys and avoiding typos, but the gaming experience is significantly better when compared to standard membrane keyboards. Anti-ghosting works great and the 2mm actuation point gives you an edge. Typing all day on the K68 never gets boring.
This is also dust and spill resistant, which is always a useful feature to have for clumsy folks like myself! There's even a video of this keyboard being pressure-washed, on YouTube (it survived and continued working perfectly!)
The silicone layer for water resistance also helps reduce the noise produced by the keys, but it's still noticeable. Personally, it feels like a typewriter and I like it (although, I find cherry mx blues obnoxious).
The iCue software still lacks many things and can get pretty annoying--but it's just software; Corsair can always refine it for a better experience in the future. A big bonus here is that there's a whole community of custom RGB lighting profile creators, so you have a lot to play around with.
All in all, good value for money.
Pros: Sturdy, reliable, excellent value for money. Great quality plastics. Superb performance.
Cons: No onboard storage, so you need to run that lousy iCUE software to load profiles at boot time.
Inspite of this I give this 5 stars.