|Item model number||CA-9011152-NA|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows|
|Item Weight||13.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.1 x 3.9 x 7.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||8.07 x 3.93 x 7.52 inches|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- SquareTrade award-winning service is there when you need it, 24/7
- Fast repairs or replacements get you up and running as quickly as possible
- Covers: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
CORSAIR VOID PRO RGB Wireless Gaming Headset - Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound Headphones for PC - Discord Certified - 50mm Drivers - Carbon
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Microfiber mesh fabric and memory foam provide exceptional comfort
- Legendary CORSAIR build quality ensures long term durability.Compatibility:PC with USB port,Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista,Internet connection (for CUE software download)
- Custom tuned 50mm neodymium speaker drivers bring the action to life with wide range and accuracy
- Enjoy crystal clear, low latency, wireless audio with up to 40ft range and up to 16 hours of battery life
- Optimized unidirectional microphone with LED mute indicator reduces ambient noise for enhanced voice quality
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The VOID PRO RGB Wireless headset provides exceptional comfort, epic audio performance and legendary CORSAIR durability to deliver the ultimate gaming experience. Microfiber mesh fabric and memory foam ear cups let you play for hours while providing airflow and comfort. Enjoy the precision of custom tuned 50mm speaker drivers and an all new noise cancelling microphone for crystal clear communication. Advanced 2.4Ghz wireless technology delivers up to 40ft range, up to 16 hours of battery life and Dolby Headphone 7.1 surround sound. RGB lighting control and CUE software enable virtually unlimited color options and syncing with other CORSAIR RGB devices. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had a Logitech G35 wired headset that I loved, aside from the fact it was wired. Lo and behold one clumsy action ripped the headset out and broke the USB connection. Which is a shame because I loved that headset.
The wireless version didn't have great reviews so I looked at other options and decided to give this one a try.
- Fits well, fully adjustable.
- Love the lights, and they're customizable!
- Mic lifts up which auto-mutes it
- Has Volume control on the bottom of the left earpiece
- I can now get up and walk to grab a drink without having to take my headset off.
- Zero drop in call quality. NOTE: I have not tried going more than ~15 feet from the USB receiver as I currently live in a condo. I'll be testing this longer range after I move.
- Very snug fit over the ears, which blocks out a lot of sound even when your game / music volume is low. I'm considering it a pro even though it means my girlfriend has to throw something at me to get my attention now.
- I loved being able to pause/play music on the G35, I wish this headset had that.
- I now occasionally get stuff thrown at me. See last pro listed above.
Mic- the mic performs well, but how it sits and the care needed in handling it is my main reason for docking a star as it's a bit on the clunky side. It doesn't collapse and given its length and how it sits on the side you will have to treat this headset with care. While I'm bitter about how Logitech nuked my G933 with their firmware update, I have to concede that its mic's physical design and placement allowing one to tuck it into the earpiece is a superior design with less risk of damaging the mic when not in use. The sound is quite good though, testing it with several partners yielded clean sound and clarity and it comes with a foam cover to soften speech from stray puffs of air as you speak.
Sound-The 7.1 surround sound is good, but not great. The software that controls a number of Corsair products allows you to save custom EQ settings to different profiles, fine tuning the simulated 7.1 surround sound. The software comes with 5 EQ presets that from testing various sources, I liked the “Bass Boost” most. If you're a audiophile the sound will leave you wanting though, but if you fall more into the average range of sound consumers it'll be better than fine (especially at this price point) with its surround sound working plenty good for gaming, VOIP, or even late night Netflix binging. I don't have the RGB stand that one can buy separately, but according to claims from a couple of friends who do own one, it enhances sound due to the stand having a built in sound chip, as well as extending the headset’s range due to how you can place the stand in like a living room environment.
Comfort- The ear cups are pretty solid and completely envelope my ears, sitting comfortably even over extended periods. Also adding to the comfort is the inside spine sporting a functional strip of fabric covered padding letting it rest lightly on one's head. Again the quality here is good, but not outstanding.
Range-The USB transceiver is strong enough that it’s effective range is able to penetrate the walls and floors 2200 sq’ of my 2 story house without any problem. That said, building material in the SW of the US is less dense than say the NE or other area where brick or cinderblock is in heavy use, which I’m told by some has impacted their range. However all 4 sources said they get a good 25’ even then, and one had the stand which with some effort let him place to provide coverage for his entire house. A bright yellow plastic sleeve makes it clash with my all black rig and desktop, but it does stand out so that I can easily see where I left it.
Utilities-The usb charging cord is just over 6' but here too the price of the headset reveals itself, the cable is on the stiff side and isn't wrapped. Its ends are housed in bright yellow plastic, again making them very visible. I ran into a couple of reviews on other sites that complained about being unable to charge the headset while in use, but I didn't run into that problem myself; so its likely a design limitation that Corsair has since corrected. Speaking of charge, if you turn off the lighting, the battery holds a very long charge, living up to the 16 hour claim, but if you like the bling doing its thing it'll run at around 8-9 hours depending on if you have it breathe and brightness settings.
The volume control is a rocker switch that -/+ the volume based on how long you engage the switch, rather than a dial. I prefer dials for finer control but over time I've gotten better at bumping the silly thing to where I want it. A feature that I do like however (once you enable it via the software) is the attractive female voice that says “Mic On/Off” when you raise/lower the boom, letting you know exactly when your mic is on for those “delicate” moments.
All in all, I’m happy with this purchase. For a wireless you get a solid value for your $$, I will repeat that its good, if not great, but if you want great you’re going to have to step up to the $300 range. In conclusion, I tried to touch on all the things I was asking when looking for a replacement of my G933, so if my review helped you feel informed about buying this, I’d appreciate a like but if not, post a comment suggesting what I could’ve included so I can continue to improve my reviews for future buys.
-Void has awesome build quality. Rugged and sturdy..will not break easy
-Sound is 8/10 with no tweaking necessary. As a frame of reference I'd call the Bose QC35 10/10 and the Arctis 7 a 9/10.
-Value - At this price point, they are unsurpassed for a wireless headset
-USB dongle and the charging cord are quality. This may seem like a small thing, but they are well built and not just a cheap piece which is appreciated for an everyday use item like these
- Comfort is 7/10 -- Your mileage may vary. They are a bit heavier than the Bose and Arctis but honestly, I ONLY notice it when holding them. On the head, the weight is not a big deal. The ear cups are nice and large and provide a great seal.
-The lack of a software to tweak settings like the Steelseries has is a bit of a bummer, but not a dealbreaker
-Power button is a bit awkward and would've benefit from having a raised up area to find easier with finger...not end of world...but doesn't make sense that mute button so close and can feel same if need to mute in hurry, etc..
-Mic works well, but the arm raises up and down but doesn't bend as much as most to adjust for voice chat. It could benefit by being just a bit more bendable as everyones distance to mouth not the same.
Overall Impressions are this is a GREAT headset at this price point and if you want a wireless solution grab this ASAP. For a discerning audio person grab the Arctis 7 and if you're a crazy audiophile get the Bose QC35 and a separate mic ;-)
+Better ergonomics than standard Void
+Slightly better range than standard Void Wireless
+Slightly better sound quality than standard Void Wireless
+Improved mic over standard void wireless
-similar battery life
-still slightly heavy
not sure if worth the premium over the price I paid initially for void wireless, at least they will likely last for a long time.