|Item model number||CH-9145030-NA|
|Item Weight||2.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.4 x 6.8 x 1.6 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||14.4 x 6.8 x 1.6 inches|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||January 8, 2018|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $14.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Corsair K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, backlit Blue LED, Cherry MX Red - Quiet & Linear
|List Price:||$109.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$11.00 (10%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||Usb 2.0|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||14.4 x 6.8 x 1.6 inches|
|Number of Keys||87|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Connect using ultra-fast 1ms 2.4GHz gaming-optimized wireless technology, low latency Bluetooth wireless, or USB wired
- 100% Cherry MX Red mechanical key switches with Gold contacts for fast, precise key presses
- Per-key, Blue LED backlighting and large font keycaps deliver vibrant lighting effects
- 128-Bit AES encryption mode helps protect your keystrokes from wireless eavesdropping to keep your personal data safe
- Compact and portable keyless design saves on space and makes travel easy
- Up to 15 hours of rechargeable battery-Powered wireless use, or plug-in via USB wired for uninterrupted gameplay
- Dedicated multimedia and volume controls to adjust your audio on-the-fly
Buy this product as Renewed and save $54.00 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
EXPERIENCE ULTIMATE GAMING FREEDOM
CORSAIR K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, featuring ultra-fast 1ms 2.4GHz wireless technology with CHERRY MX mechanical keyswitches packed into a portable, tenkeyless design.
LIVING ROOM GAMING READY
Combine with the K63 Wireless Gaming Lapboard (sold separately) to create the ultimate go-anywhere desktop experience.
TAKE CONTROL WITH CUE
Assign macros to any key and customize dynamic lighting effects with CORSAIR Utility Engine (CUE).
K63 WIRELESS GAMING LAPBOARD
DARK CORE RGB WIRELESS MOUSE
WIRELESS CHARGING MOUSE PAD
WIRE FREE AND READY FOR BATTLE
Bring the experience of desktop PC gaming wirelessly into the living room
WIN WITHOUT WIRES
DARK CORE RGB features ultra-fast 1ms wireless, Bluetooth compatibility
WIRELESS POWER, ALWAYS ON HAND
Combines the convenience of Qi wireless charging with a micro-textured mouse pad
Lightweight and perfectly sized to travel easily between rooms.
UP TO 24HRS OF BATTERY LIFE
Never run out of power when you need it the most.
CHARGE ANY QI DEVICE
Qi wireless charging spot allows you to effortlessly charge any Qi device.
Compare with similar items
Experience ultimate gaming freedom with the Corsair K63 wireless mechanical gaming Keyboard, featuring ultra fast 1ms 2.4GHz gaming optimized wireless technology combined with Cherry MX mechanical key switches for maximum performance. Advanced wireless features include Bluetooth technology for flexible connectivity and strong 128 bit AES encryption to help protect the transmission of your data. Vibrant, Blue LED backlighting is customizable using Corsair utility engine (CUE) software to create Dynamic lighting effects. The compact, keyless design is space saving and portable with up to 15 hours of battery life, while a detachable, soft touch wrist rest provides comfort to enhance your game play.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first month you use this it might seem like an okay keyboard but very quickly you're going to realize it has a problem staying connected. Also if you plug it in to charge anywhere other than your computer that's a disconnection, if you turn it off and on again 50-50 chance it's not going to connect when it comes back on, restart your computer again 50% chance it will not connect. And I've and I've tried changing the wireless receiver that came with it to a Bluetooth one and it has the same problem just as frequently, which means its the actual keyboard itself. And looking online a lot of people have the same problem with Corsair products in general.
Even the cheap junk that Logitech makes at least connects reliably. This keyboard isn't worth $20 let alone $100. DONT SELL A PRODUCT THAT DOESN'T WORK. Companies like this are the reason no one trusts anyone or anything anymore.
The G602 Logitech works fine in a pinch if you're looking for a real wireless/couch/bed computer gaming experience but it's not even close to the G502. I'll probably pick up the Logitech G403 down the line and that looks like it might be perfect wireless combo for this setup. If any of you have any suggestions for better wireless gaming mouse please leave a reply!
This has my ringing endorsement. The thing is sturdy, the keyboard slides in satisfyingly (the locks could use some work), enough space for the mousepad, and the K63 is a solid keyboard. Very thoughtful to consider that this is probably going to be used in some quieter settings. The memory foam bottom of the thing seals the deal - it is extremely comfortable and balances very well.
Because of the backlighting, this is my main keyboard. But it could be better.
- I love the way the keys feel. I've only owned one other mechanical keyboard (razer blackwidow) but i prefer these.
- The memory foam bottom makes it feel like you have a simple pillow on your lap
- Keyboard removable from lapboard. I use it both configurations quite often
- The wrist rest on the lapboard and the one that comes to use if you want a normal keyboard do a good job to minimize wrist strain
- Good battery
Cons (personal experiences):
- Mouse pad has enough friction for you to tilt keyboard slightly but only slightly, before mouse falls
- It seem to have issues every now and then with the FN key when it's plugged up and charging
- If you unplug keyboard while computer is off, the keyboard won't connect wirelessly when computer comes back on. You have to plug it back in so it will connect
- I wish it had more color options than blue. But not the biggest deal
- back light for the "0" key is defective. It will only light if the keyboard is on it's brightest setting. Also not the biggest deal
Sigh....3 straight lockups today. The second I pull the USB adapter the lockup went away. Maybe a coincidence. Gonna try with the Dongle unplugged in bluetooth mode. Stay away from this garbage keyboard. Looks online other people are also having issues. If it locks up again I'll swap to my cheap keyboard to see if that helps. Almost Return time
So I really love the keyboard and the lapboard. However since plugging it in ive had way more hangs and crashes on my games. I initially stalled the icue software and it seems to be better but had another abnormal hangup today.
R6 Crashed, Monster Hunter Crashed, NMS Crashed.
Upon researching online this seems common which is a shame cause it's a great product.
I'm running a 1080ti and i7 so my system is strong.
Without the icue special light effects dont work which really doesn't matter to me.
During firmware update system froze and thank God didn't brick keyboard and actually updated.
Wish the pad had a wrist rest as mouse slides off easily when typing.
However despite all this I love the thing. If not keeps crashing though its return time.
Top reviews from other countries
It's definitely heavier than I expected, and that's a good thing. The memory foam on the underside is extremely comfortable, and the mouse pad is a really good size. I use a wired M65 pro, and that's my only modification - the braided cable was a little scratchy as it dragged along the back edge. One strip of black electrical insulation tape along the back later and that was the issue solved! Given that this is designed to be used with wireless peripherals, I can't complain too much :)
So yeah, as I've said in my review of the K63 wired keyboard, that unit fits perfectly into this and is held firmly in place by the front clips where the wrist rest would go. You can either leave the unused rear clips on place, take them off (like I did) or even drill holes into the keyboard if you want so you can get some extra lateral support. Honestly though, you won't need it. They should advertise this as being compatible with both, but I understand why they don't - they want people to buy wireless, more expensive peripherals, and given then intended audience for this you can't fault them. Personally though, I had no need for wireless being close to my PC, a permanent fixture and occasional use.
I love it when you have a specific need and there is a set of great products out there built specifically for it :)
The only problem I have is related to wireless mice.. it just slides off with the slightest tilt. Can be expensive if it smashes on the floor.. if only there was a slight raised border around the mouse pad....
I got mine as I use my PC in a sim rig so have no way of setting my keyboard and mouse on a desk, with this I can set it on my knee and I can still play as well in any FPS games.
If I had a desk tho I wouldn't bother buying this just due to the price but if your in a situation like mine where you cant put a desk infront of you this is a great piece of kit.
This solution has been perfect so far and after a lot of research it seems to be the best out there. Especially as when I move house and get a desk I can take the K63 keyboard out and use it on the desk.
- Built like a brick s*** house. Honestly it weighs a tonne, especially as the k63 is remarkably heavy. For me that's a pro as its super stable on my lap but it could fatigue your legs if you plan on a long sesh.
- The mouse pad is a reasonable size and has a really nice extended palm rest. Perfect for me as I use a high sensitivity but its not a massive size.
- the k63 locks in super secure very impressed by how well built it is.
- memory foam underside is absolutely amazing and makes it super comfy.
- My mouse pad fabric has slightly rough edges so where its glued on I worry it might fray after a while of use but its not a deal breaker.
- Rubber palm rests are too close to the keyboard. I don't know anyone who has their palm sit that close. which is a shame because the rubber texture is really nice.
- Price.... Sort of. You're paying for great quality but I was hoping it would be more like £39.99 than £59.99.
Overall if you're looking for a lapboard this is what you should get. Its as sturdy and comfortable as the other but with the huge bonus of being able to remove the keyboard. If you're happy to pay a decent amount for it, (£160) with the keyboard!, then you wont be disappointed.
I paired it nicely with the corsair wireless harpoon and have been enjoying playing shooters and casual games alike.
Installation was very easy and quick, as was initial charging. Once you have downloaded the iCue software you have a few options for the LED settings. I was a little disappointed that you could not set specific keys to be illuminated, but this was a small niggle. A comprehensive array of macros can be set using the software, making the keyboard very flexible.
Average battery life with LEDs on is around 24 hours and with LEDs off is around 72 hours.
For the price, I think this is one of the best mechanical gaming keyboards out there and would thoroughly recommend it.