|Item model number||CH-9145030-NA|
|Item Weight||2.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.4 x 6.8 x 1.6 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||14.4 x 6.8 x 1.6 inches|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
CORSAIR K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Backlit Blue Led, Cherry MX Red - Quiet & Linear
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Aircraft-grade anodized brushed aluminum frame, built to withstand a lifetime of gaming
- 8MB profile storage with hardware macro and lighting playback allow access to up to three stored profiles on the go, independent of external software
- Per-key dynamic multi-color RGB backlighting offers near unlimited color customization and control
- 100% CHERRY MX mechanical key switches provide the reliability and accuracy you demand
- USB pass-through port provides convenient access to an additional USB port for your mouse or headset.Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista
- CORSAIR iCUE software enables vivid dynamic lighting control, sophisticated macro programming and full-system lighting synchronization across compatible CORSAIR peripherals, coolers, fans and more
- Compatible with Xbox One to play keyboard-enabled games
|Save on Quality Tripod by AmazonBasics|
AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag, 2-Pack $29.78
AmazonBasics Lightweight Mini Tripod, 4-Pack $21.86
AmazonBasics 50-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag, 4-Pack $36.74
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
EXPERIENCE ULTIMATE GAMING FREEDOM
CORSAIR K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, featuring ultra-fast 1ms 2.4GHz wireless technology with CHERRY MX mechanical keyswitches packed into a portable, tenkeyless design.
LIVING ROOM GAMING READY
Combine with the K63 Wireless Gaming Lapboard (sold separately) to create the ultimate go-anywhere desktop experience.
TAKE CONTROL WITH CUE
Assign macros to any key and customize dynamic lighting effects with CORSAIR Utility Engine (CUE).
K63 WIRELESS GAMING LAPBOARD
DARK CORE RGB WIRELESS MOUSE
WIRELESS CHARGING MOUSE PAD
WIRE FREE AND READY FOR BATTLE
Bring the experience of desktop PC gaming wirelessly into the living room
WIN WITHOUT WIRES
DARK CORE RGB features ultra-fast 1ms wireless, Bluetooth compatibility
WIRELESS POWER, ALWAYS ON HAND
Combines the convenience of Qi wireless charging with a micro-textured mouse pad
Lightweight and perfectly sized to travel easily between rooms.
UP TO 24HRS OF BATTERY LIFE
Never run out of power when you need it the most.
CHARGE ANY QI DEVICE
Qi wireless charging spot allows you to effortlessly charge any Qi device.
Experience ultimate gaming freedom with the CORSAIR K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, featuring ultra-fast 1ms 2.4GHz gaming-optimized wireless technology combined with CHERRY MX mechanical key switches for maximum performance. Advanced wireless features include Bluetooth technology for flexible connectivity and strong 128-bit AES encryption to help protect the transmission of your data. Vibrant, blue LED backlighting is customizable using CORSAIR Utility Engine (CUE) software to create dynamic lighting effects. The compact, tenkeyless design is space saving and portable with up to 15 hours of battery life, while a detachable, soft-touch wrist rest provides comfort to enhance your gameplay.
296 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 296 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The G602 Logitech works fine in a pinch if you're looking for a real wireless/couch/bed computer gaming experience but it's not even close to the G502. I'll probably pick up the Logitech G403 down the line and that looks like it might be perfect wireless combo for this setup. If any of you have any suggestions for better wireless gaming mouse please leave a reply!
This has my ringing endorsement. The thing is sturdy, the keyboard slides in satisfyingly (the locks could use some work), enough space for the mousepad, and the K63 is a solid keyboard. Very thoughtful to consider that this is probably going to be used in some quieter settings. The memory foam bottom of the thing seals the deal - it is extremely comfortable and balances very well.
The first month you use this it might seem like an okay keyboard but very quickly you're going to realize it has a problem staying connected. Also if you plug it in to charge anywhere other than your computer that's a disconnection, if you turn it off and on again 50-50 chance it's not going to connect when it comes back on, restart your computer again 50% chance it will not connect. And I've and I've tried changing the wireless receiver that came with it to a Bluetooth one and it has the same problem just as frequently, which means its the actual keyboard itself. And looking online a lot of people have the same problem with Corsair products in general.
Even the cheap junk that Logitech makes at least connects reliably. This keyboard isn't worth $20 let alone $100. DONT SELL A PRODUCT THAT DOESN'T WORK. Companies like this are the reason no one trusts anyone or anything anymore.
Because of the backlighting, this is my main keyboard. But it could be better.
- I love the way the keys feel. I've only owned one other mechanical keyboard (razer blackwidow) but i prefer these.
- The memory foam bottom makes it feel like you have a simple pillow on your lap
- Keyboard removable from lapboard. I use it both configurations quite often
- The wrist rest on the lapboard and the one that comes to use if you want a normal keyboard do a good job to minimize wrist strain
- Good battery
Cons (personal experiences):
- Mouse pad has enough friction for you to tilt keyboard slightly but only slightly, before mouse falls
- It seem to have issues every now and then with the FN key when it's plugged up and charging
- If you unplug keyboard while computer is off, the keyboard won't connect wirelessly when computer comes back on. You have to plug it back in so it will connect
- I wish it had more color options than blue. But not the biggest deal
- back light for the "0" key is defective. It will only light if the keyboard is on it's brightest setting. Also not the biggest deal