COSORI CP016-PC Electric 6 Qt 8-in-1 Instant Stainless Steel Pot Pressure Cooker, 6 Quart
|Item Weight||15 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Note: Do not immerse the base in water or spray any water inside the housing;Always check the parts inside the lid to make sure they are not damaged or cracked.Please note that this voltage only applies to USA and Canada
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
All-new CosorI Premium 6 Qt Pressure Cooker (3rd Generation)
All-in-one pot that lets you Bake, Sauté and Brown, Boil, Steam, Pressure Cook or Slow Cook.
Temperature and Pressure Level Settings
It is recommended to cook tender foods on the lower pressure
- Level 1, Vegetables
- Level 2, Seafoods
- Level 3, Poultry
- Level 4, Rice
- Level 5, Beans
- Level 6, Beef
Less, Normal and More Temperature Settings
3 temperatures in 'Saute/Brown', 'Slow Cook', 'Hot Pot' and 'Reheat'.
Free CosorI Online Recipes
Now Your Favorite Meals Are at Just the Press of a Button
1. Select your desired cooking function, e.g. 'White Rice' or 'Slow Cook'.
2. Press 'Cook Time' to set a custom cooking time, or use 'Adjust' to select a preprogrammed cooking time.
3. Press 'Pressure/Temp' and then use''+’ and '-' to adjust the pressure level from 1-6 or adjust the temperature range 104-320°F (40-160℃).
4. Press 'On/Start' to start cooking.The pressure cooker will beep three times when cooking has finished,and it will automatically switch to Keep Warm mode for 6 hours.
Be notified when your pressure cooker is not properly locked.
Create a family style.Hot Pot ideal for fondue that everyone can enjoy at dinner parties and special get-togethers. Hit the Pasta/Boil function to cook pasta al dente, or Sauté/Brown to pan-fry or simmer foods inside.
Create a custom setting for each cooking program by adjusting the temperature, pressure, and cooking time.
Designed so you can create your culinary masterpiece with ease.
Adjust your cooking settings on-the-fly, even if you’ve already started cooking.
Micro Limit Switch Protection
Watches to ensure your lid is sealed and secure.
Fahrenheit or Celsius Readings (F°/C°)
Simultaneously press - and + to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
Fingerprint-resistant brushed stainless steel housing that fits in any kitchen setting.
ETL,CETL, & FDA Approved
Certified and safe to use. The pressure cooker also comes with a 1-year warranty and lifetime customer support from Cosori.
Designed with Safety in Mind
10 Safety Mechanisms Ensure Safe Operation for Daily Use
- 1. Pressure Limiter - ensures pressure is kept within safe operating levels.
- 2. Lid Lock Safety - prevents the lid from being opened while the cooker is pressurized.
- 3. Anti-Clog Protection - keeps food particles from blocking the pressure release valve.
- 4. Lid Position Monitor - prevents the pressure cooker from operating if the lid is improperly positioned.
- 5. Micro Limit Switch Protection - Watches to ensure your lid is sealed and secure.
- 6. Pressure Auto-Control Guard always keeps pressure in a safe range.
- 7. Electrical Current Monitor - automatically turns off pressure cooker if the current exceeds safe operational levels.
- 8. Excessive Pressure Protection - internally releases pressure to avoid hazardous situations.
- 9. Temperature Controller - ensures food is evenly cooked, but not burned.
- 10. Excess Temperature Monitor - cuts power to temperature fuse if internal temperature exceeds safety limits.
Compare with similar items
Combining the Best Kitchen Tech
This premium 8-in-1 programmable kitchen appliance has new and improved programs and features to continually support your fast-paced, health-conscious and lifestyle. This machine keeps you safe with an unlock indicator, which illuminates if the lid isn’t properly secured. We’ve also added 3 newly cooking programs: Hot Pot, Pasta/Boil and Sauté/Brown. Also included is a recipe book packed with delicious meals designed especially for one-pot pressure cooking. Other non-pressure functions include traditional slow cooking (with high, normal and low settings) and yogurt-making (with a high setting ideal for pasteurizing, and a low setting ideal for glutinous rice). Of course, a manual cooking mode allows you to select your own pressure and temperature levels.
This new appliance is equipped with a large LED display and new smart custom programs for easily adjusting cooking settings and pressure levels, or stopping/canceling the cooking process at any time. We use the latest technology to monitor pressure and temperature, keep time, adjust heating intensity and duration, and control cooking temperature curves precisely for the finest results. Greatly improve your cooking results, and consistently so! The Cosori Pressure Cooker is carefully designed to protect you from many overlooked errors. It’s also ETL, FCC, & FDA certified and maintains 10 proven safety mechanisms to give you uncompromised safety and peace of mind.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So let's go through the basics here: This pressure cooker is nicely designed, with a front panel that works intuitively, and with easily followed directions. The first time I used the cooker, I wanted to make a Japanese Sweet Potato mash. Using the "Steam Potatoes" setting worked perfectly. I followed that up by cooking chestnuts - rather than roasting them, I pressure cooked them for 6 minutes at pressure setting 4. Perfect, easy to peel, and very tasty. Pretty much everything I've cooked has turned out tasty, moist, tender....I'm very pleased.
What are the differences you need to focus on:
1) This pot has two tops - the pressure top and a glass top. The glass top allows you to use the cooker as a covered non-pressurized electric cooker. Many pressure cookers don't come with a separate top, so you can still use them as a non-pressurized vessel but can't see in while you're doing it.
2) The food holding pot here is a bright shiny steel pot. On some pressure cookers, the vessel is non-stick. This one isn't. Your own preference may vary.
3) Within this pot sits a steamer basket. Not all pressure cookers come with steamer baskets.
4) This pot has controls allowing you to manually set the pressure level or the temperature. Many pressure cookers do not provide such manual control settings. This is a significant advantage of this particular model.
5) All pressure cookers I've seen have a silicone sealing ring along the inside of the lid. This particular model comes with an extra silicone ring. Typically, these wear out at just about the point that the company no longer makes the ring available, as in my old Cuisinart Commercial model, so it's nice to have a spare.
6) The quick pressure release here works quite rapidly when compared with other models. It's not a big deal, but when you're in the midst of cooking, you always appreciate an extra few seconds here and there.
Overall, this is a highly functional and capable pressure cooker with no obvious defects or problems over several months of use.
Let me play with this and I'll update!
Day 5, and 5 days in a row we've used this. Love it. Chicken tacos from a FROZEN block of chicken to red in 15 min.... Last night did baby-back ribs in 32 min... Great!
Luckily the fine folks at Cosori give you a spare silicone ring, we used said ring that was graciously provided. The problem went away for a couple weeks. Then FOUR DAYS AGO same thing. So I try to reach out to Cosori customer service and give them all my contact info, receipts etc... RADIO SILENCE... I wish I would have bought something from Bed Bath and Beyond...
The lid has a sticker added to it that is not shown in the pictures. The sticker corrects the open/close arrows that are made into the lid. The lid incorrectly shows open to the left and closed to the right and it's really the opposite. The wrinkly sticker is irritating to look at. I had purchased the 4 year warranty, but didn't want a replacement because that lid sticker annoys me