Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "COSORI 8 Quart 8-in-1 Multi-Functional Programmabl..." and save 42% off the $99.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
COSORI 8 Quart 8-in-1 Multi-Functional Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker, Hot Pot and Warmer, Full Accessories Included, Stainless Steel
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ONE POT with 6 COOKING FUNCITONS: Bake, Sauté and Brown, Boil, Steam, Slow Cook, and Pressure Cook. Use it as a Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté Pan, Yogurt Maker, Hot Pot, Steamer, Warmer & Pressure Cooker. Even cook eggs and bake cakes
- 17 SMART PROGRAMS: Meat/Stew, Poultry, Soup, Beans/Chili, White Rice, Brown Rice, Multigrain, Steam Vegetables, Slow Cook, Yogurt, Pasta/Boil, Steam Potatoes, Hot Pot, Sauté/Brown, Bake, Reheat, Keep Warm
- UPGRADED FEATURES: Custom cook times; Fahrenheit or Celsius readings (F°/C°); 6 different pressure levels, adjustable temperatures, and 2 manual pressure cooking modes. Now includes Pasta/Boil and Hot Pot programs. All settings ready to go
- CUSTOM SMART CONTROL PROGRAMS: Second generation Cosori pressure cooker features 6 new Custom Smart Control Programs, improved performance and steam technology
- FASTER COOKING TIMES: Advanced steam technology seals in steam to cook up to 70% faster. Eco-friendly efficiency, this user-friendly cooker emits no steam when cooking, locks in more nutrients and vitamins
- ETL, cetl, FCC & FDA-approved; 9 safety mechanisms ensure safe operation for daily use by beginners or Professionals. Also comes fully equipped with a glass lid, stainless steel steam rack, Ladle, rice Spoon, and measuring cup.
- EXTRA ESSENTIALS: Recipe book, stainless steel thickened steam rack with handle, tempered glass lid for slow cooking, extra silicone sealing ring, ladle, rice spoon, and measuring cup included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Temperature and Pressure Level Settings
It is recommended to cook tender foods on the lower pressure
- Level 1, Vegetables
- Level 2, Seafoods
- Level 3, Poultry
- Level 4, Rice
- Level 5, Beans
- Level 6, Beef
Less, Normal and More Temperature Settings
3 temperatures in 'Saute/Brown', 'Slow Cook', 'Hot Pot' and 'Reheat'.
Free Cosori Online Recipes
Now Your Favorite Meals Are at Just the Press of a Button
1. Select your desired cooking function, e.g. 'White Rice' or 'Slow Cook'.
2. Press 'Cook Time' to set a custom cooking time, or use 'Adjust' to select a preprogrammed cooking time.
3. Press 'Pressure/Temp' and then use '+’ and '-' to adjust the pressure level from 1-6 or adjust the temperature range 104-320°F (40-160℃).
4. Press 'On/Start' to start cooking.The pressure cooker will beep three times when cooking has finished,and it will automatically switch to Keep Warm mode for 6 hours.
Large LED Display
Makes it easier to read the display as well as setup the pressure cooker.
Create a family style.Hot Pot ideal for fondue that everyone can enjoy at dinner parties and special get-togethers. Hit the Pasta/Boil function to cook pasta al dente, or Sauté/Brown to pan-fry or simmer foods inside.
Create a custom setting for each cooking program by adjusting the temperature, pressure, and cooking time.
Designed so you can create your culinary masterpiece with ease.
Adjust your cooking settings on-the-fly, even if you’ve already started cooking.
Detachable lid easily comes off the pressure cooker for cleaning. Stainless steel inner pot, glass lid, and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
Fahrenheit or Celsius Readings (F°/C°)
Simultaneously press - and + to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
Fingerprint-resistant brushed stainless steel housing that fits in any kitchen setting.
ETL,CETL, & FDA Approved
Certified and safe to use. The pressure cooker also comes with a 1-year warranty and lifetime customer support from Cosori.
Designed with Safety in Mind
9 Safety Mechanisms Ensure Safe Operation for Daily Use
- 1. Pressure Limiter - ensures pressure is kept within safe operating levels.
- 2. Lid Lock Safety - prevents the lid from being opened while the cooker is pressurized.
- 3. Anti-Clog Protection - keeps food particles from blocking the pressure release valve.
- 4. Lid Position Monitor - prevents the pressure cooker from operating if the lid is improperly positioned.
- 5. Pressure Auto-Control Guard always keeps pressure in a safe range.
- 6. Electrical Current Monitor - automatically turns off pressure cooker if the current exceeds safe operational levels.
- 7. Excessive Pressure Protection - internally releases pressure to avoid hazardous situations.
- 8. Temperature Controller - ensures food is evenly cooked, but not burned.
- 9. Excess Temperature Monitor - cuts power to temperature fuse if internal temperature exceeds safety limits.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: Cosori has great customer service. After my above review, Cosori customer emailed me and offered to send me a new unit which I accepted. The way this pressure cook works is that you need to hit the off button and unplug the unit if you plan to immediately use the PC again. If you don't hit the off button but unplug and replug, the unit will not reset and will resume where it left off when you unplugged it. To reset the PC, you need to hit the off button and then wait till the LED shows the dashes and then unplug and replug. If you don't, the PC sometimes don't come to pressure or shows that it does but don't actually pressurize and the food isn't cooked. This happened to me several times until I figured it out. Cosori needs to fix that programming but all the other functions were working well. I originally gave it 2 stars but because of their customer service and the PC working well for everything else, I added 2 stars to make it a 4 star. It losses a star for the way it needs to be reset before one can immediately cook again.
Updated 3/16/18. have now used it about 20 times and getting to hate it. its very frustrating if you need to cook with it again right after it finishes cooking and you find out it needs to cook longer. it either takes forever to come to pressure again or it just spins forever, or if it does show its cooking (time is counting down) but when it finishes it never pressurized. it took me three hours to cook to cook corned beef. I could have just cooked it on my stove. this pressure cooker is no good. it my second one. sorry cosori
Decided to try the cooker as a slow cooker since I was familiar with the technique. Filled to stainless steel liner with all the ingredients for yummy multi-bean soup. Oddly we could find no instructions for completely removing the pressure lid while using the glass cover. A center screw permitted the removal of the cover itself but the large arm handle across the top does not seem to be removable. The product picture showed the pot itself without the lid. YouTube video shows the product being used without the lid. The big old handle arm was in the way and looks silly. Seems like an accident waiting to happen.
A question to Amazon had an answer which did not address the question of how to remove the lid. A call to customer service at Cosori was answered by a delightful young man named Eric who could not find a product in stock to practice lid removal. He did promise to find out how to remove the lid (and the handle arm) and call me back. Forty-eight hours still no answer. Returning to Amazon.
I like the speed and flavor of the things I have cooked. There is a learning curve to how long to cook things. When using the preset setting the vegetables I have cooked have turned mushy.
I bought the 8 QT size and after using it I would not ever buy the 8 QT size again. The 8 QT size has the lid attached to an arm. I find the lid hits my cabinets and the most annoying thing is the lid has to be removed from the arm to clean it. It is attached by a bolt on the inside of the cover. It is not easy to reattach the lid without help.
A clear glass lid is included with the cooker for use when slow cooking. This is very nice as other brands make you purchase the lid seperately. BUT on the 8 Qt cooker the pressure cooker lid must either remain open or you can detach lid but the arm is still attached and in the way.
I am sure I would be much happier with the 6 QT size. But since I have used it I did not try to exchange it.
I recommend the cooker but not the 8 QT size.