Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "COSORI 7-in-1 Multifunctional Programmable Pressur..." and save 49% off the $89.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
COSORI 7-in-1 Multifunctional Programmable Pressure Cooker, Rice Cooker, Slow Cooker with Glass Lid, Extra Sealing Ring and Recipe Book, 6 Quart/1000W
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The latest generation multi-function kitchen appliance can be used as a Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté Pan, Yogurt Maker, Steamer & Warmer. Make meals without the clutter, stress, and cleanup of multiple pots and pans
- Features 6 smart adjustable pressure levels in a single innovative machine. It’s customizable to use with any recipe and even cooks up to 70% faster to provide the best taste and retain the most nutrients to fuel the entire family, from the oldest to the youngest
- Unique pressure release button quickly expels pressure to protect you from hot steam. Get to your meal faster! Enjoy a shortcut that doesn’t compromise nutrition
- 13 Micro Processor-Controlled programs: Rice, Yogurt, Soup, Porridge (Congee), Multigrain, Slow Cook, Bake, Steam, Sauté, Reheat, Poultry, Beans, Meat/Stew, Keep Warm. All the multi-cooking functions you need
- Dishwasher-safe, food-grade stainless steel (18/8) inner pot, 3-ply stainless steel & aluminum base for strong thermal conductivity; over 40 grooves along the pot bottom ensure even heat distribution
- ETL, CETL, FCC & FDA-approved; 9 safety mechanisms ensure safe operation for daily use by beginners or professionals
- Comes fully equipped with a glass lid, extra silicone sealing ring, stainless steel steam rack, ladle, rice spoon, and measuring cup
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Unique Pressure Release Button
Quickly expels pressure to protect you from hot steam. Get to your meal faster.
6 Pressure Settings
Customize your cooking with six pressure level settings.
Easy Access Lid
Specially designed lid allows you to easily open the lid whether you’re right or left handed.
Tasteful R&D with Every Generation
Specially designed functions safely limit pressure levels, monitor the temperature, watch the securing and opening of the lid, and maintain safety for your peace of mind.
7-in-1 Kitchen Appliance
If you can imagine it, you can create it! Use the appliance as a Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté Pan, Yogurt Maker, Steamer & Warmer.
Detachable lid easily comes off the pressure cooker for cleaning. Stainless steel inner pot, glass lid, and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
Designed to efficiently dissipate heat to extend product lifetime.
Includes a stainless steel inner pot, a glass lid for slow cooking or serving food, steam rack for steaming or baking, and an extra sealing ring for the pressure cooker lid.
ETL, CETL, FCC, & FDA Approved
Certified and safe to use. The pressure cooker also comes with a 1-year warranty and lifetime customer support from Cosori.
Designed with Safety in Mind
9 Safety Mechanisms Ensure Safe Operation for Daily Use
- Lid Lock Safety - prevents the lid from being opened while the cooker is pressurized.
- Anti-Clog Protection - keeps food particles from blocking the pressure release valve.
- Pressure Limiter - ensures pressure is kept within safe operating levels.
- Temperature Controller - ensures food is evenly cooked, but not burned.
- Excess Temperature Monitor - cuts power to temperature fuse if internal temperature exceeds safety limits.
- Excessive Pressure Protection - internally releases pressure to avoid hazardous situations.
- Pressure Auto-Control Guard always keeps pressure in a safe range.
- Electrical Current Monitor - automatically turns off pressure cooker if the current exceeds safe operational levels.
- Lid Position Monitor - prevents the pressure cooker from operating if the lid is improperly positioned.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Lafraise||CookerStore USA|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 12 x 13 in||12 x 12 x 13.25 in||13.5 x 12 x 13 in||12.8 x 12.8 x 12.4 in|
|Material Type||18/8 Steel||Stainless Steel||18/10 Steel||Food Grade Stainless Steel|
|Size||6 Quart - V2||6 Quart||—||6 Quart- V3|
|Wattage||1,000 watts||1,000 watts||1,000 watts||1,000 watts|
Cook Faster, Healthier, and Better Meals with Online Recipes
Create enticing meals in minutes with the Cosori Multifunctional Electric Pressure Cooker. This appliance traps steam inside while building pressure to increase cooking temperatures, allowing food to cook twice as fast as conventional cooking methods.The result of this process is healthy and delicious meals that hold up to 90-95% of nutrients. From one-pot chicken dinners to savory soups, stews, and even sweet desserts, this kitchen essential can do it all.
All-in-One Kitchen Appliance
This all-in-one kitchen appliance comes with 13 cooking programs to choose from, allowing you to steam, stew, sauté, and even bake your favorite meals. The intuitive control panel makes it simple to program the pressure cooker’s settings along with an easy-to-read LED display and built-in timer. And with customizable pressure settings and cooking times, the possibilities for creating recipes are endless! The included rice spoon, ladle, steamer rack, measuring cup, and glass lid can help you get started on your cooking journey.
Live Life Tastefully!
The large 6-quart pot makes this pressure cooker perfect for families are constantly on-the-go. Imagine coming home to savory soups, hearty stews, or sweet desserts packed with the necessary vitamins and nutrients to keep up with a busy lifestyle. It is the ideal kitchen appliance for large families or households who are looking for a faster way to better cook their meals and is perfect for creating that perfect dish for the next dinner party. With the Cosori Multifunctional Electric Pressure Cooker, cooking in the kitchen has never been easier.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After writing my original review (being unhappy) I was contacted by the manufacturer with a work around for setting the cooker manually. Basically just pick a preset, ignore the selection and just set the pressure and time accordingly. It seems so easy now but I was under the impression that each selection provided a different cooking temperature. Most recipes call for a manual setting.
I still think this information should be included in the user manual and their website recipes should have a methodology written for all their products. Many of them refer to using a manual setting which this item does not have.
Apart from my original newbie impression, this cooker offers a great value when it is bought on sale. It comes with a nice lid, steamer rack, and rubber seal. All things that made me choose this model over others.
Any my wife loves it, so there is that. She made me "fix" my review after our last dinner. Which is only right.
So we made pasta last night. 1lb of Rigatoni, 1 small bag of frozen meatballs, 1 jar of sauce, about a half cup of water. High Pressure (level 6) for just 4 minutes and let it slowly de-pressurize for about 5 minutes. Came out perfect. We were impressed. This is exactly why we bought this for fast, easy meals in one pot that you set and serve. That and better odds of having a meal that isn't overcooked, under-cooked or some other combination of fail.
2nd Update - Cosori has gone out of its way to make sure I was happy. They have even provided a new digital recipe cookbook that apparently acknowledged my feedback or perhaps I was just premature with my comments. This pressure cooker has become the one tool I actually use on a regular basis and it has held up incredibly well so far. I can't be happier with my purchase.
A friend of mine has one and he has been extrolling its virtues for years. I always pooh-poohed getting one until finally "the time was right," because I had a stovetop pressure cooker and a slow cooker, and in my tiny kitchen.... where would I put it? Well, since I don't think I'll be camping in the Grand Tetons any time soon, it was time to retire the aluminum pressure cooker to the garage with the rest of the camping gear, and donate the slow cooker to the thrift store, because this pressure cooker fits a lot of bills.
Thus far I have done a roast, bread, stews/soups, beans, chili, pasta sauce, and squashes....and that was just the first weekend. I also cook up some meals for my 94-year old neighbor, so being able to cook microwave-reheatable meals or other proteins so quickly and easily for myself and him has been a dream.
What do I like about it? Very attractive and goes with my black & stainless kitchen decor. Fast and efficient without using a lot of gas (stove) and putting excess heat in the kitchen. In nicer weather I can plug it in outdoors and cook on the comfort of my deck instead of being trapped inside. One of my fave things is that little red light that indicate what setting you're using it on.
Do I have any complaints? Well, yeah....a couple....but NOT about the operation or quality of the machine. I wish the cord was just a few inches longer to give it more flexibility where it is used. The "manual" is not written for the first-time pressure cooker users, and cookig "guidelines" were pretty flimsy. An experienced pro may know what the water cup is for and where it goes, but I didn't (fortunately two very nice Cosori owners were kind enough to answer my novice question within 15 minutes of asking the question -- Thanks Guys!). I subsequently found some YouTube videos and those were quite helpful.
So, better late than never, and all I can say to my friend with an electric pressure cooker is.....Ha ha....mine's nicer than yours!!
I've included a couple of photos of my very first cooking projects in the Cosori.....fortunately my cooking skills with my new pressure cooker are superior to my photography skills. That round thing is "coffee can soda bread" that I made from a recipe I found on the internet....pretty darn good for a total of 45 minutes from sifting the flour to plopping on a few slabs of butter!
Oh man, I just love this pressure cooker, and I think you will too.