Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "COSORI 6 Qt Premium 8-in-1 Programmable Multi-Cook..." and save 30% off the $79.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
COSORI 6 Qt Premium 8-in-1 Programmable Multi-Cooker (Pressure Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Warmer, Etc.), 1000W, Includes Glass Lid, Sealing Ring and Recipe Book
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CUSTOM SMART CONTROL PROGRAMS: Third generation Cosori pressure cooker features 6 new Custom Smart Control Programs, improved performance and steam technology
- UPGRADED FEATURES: Unlock indicator; micro limit switch protection; custom cook times; Fahrenheit or Celsius readings (F°/C°); 6 different pressure levels, adjustable temperatures, and 2 manual cooking modes. Now includes Pasta/Boil and Hot Pot programs. All settings ready to go
- ONE POT with 6 COOKING FUNCITONS: Bake, Sauté and Brown, Boil, Steam, Slow Cook, and Pressure Cook. Use it as a Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté Pan, Yogurt Maker, Hot Pot, Steamer, Warmer & Pressure Cooker. Even cook eggs and bake cakes
- FASTER COOKING TIMES: Advanced steam technology seals in steam to cook up to 70% faster. Eco-friendly efficiency, this user-friendly cooker emits no steam when cooking, locks in more nutrients and vitamins
- 17 SMART PROGRAMS: Meat/Stew, Poultry, Soup, Beans/Chili, White Rice, Brown Rice, Multigrain, Steam Vegetables, Slow Cook, Yogurt, Pasta/Boil, Steam Potatoes, Hot Pot, Sauté/Brown, Bake, Reheat, Keep Warm
- CERTIFIED SAFETY: ETL, FCC & FDA certified; 10 safety mechanisms provide peace of mind for beginner and expert chefs. Food-grade stainless steel (18/8) inner pot (with 3-ply bottom), lid, steam rack are easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- EXTRA ESSENTIALS: Recipe book, stainless steel steam rack with handle, tempered glass lid for slow cooking, extra silicone sealing ring, ladle, rice spoon, and measuring cup included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Temperature and Pressure Level Settings
It is recommended to cook tender foods on the lower pressure
- Level 1, Vegetables
- Level 2, Seafoods
- Level 3, Poultry
- Level 4, Rice
- Level 5, Beans
- Level 6, Beef
Less, Normal and More Temperature Settings
3 temperatures in 'Saute/Brown', 'Slow Cook', 'Hot Pot' and 'Reheat'.
Free CosorI Online Recipes
Now Your Favorite Meals Are at Just the Press of a Button
1. Select your desired cooking function, e.g. 'White Rice' or 'Slow Cook'.
2. Press 'Cook Time' to set a custom cooking time, or use 'Adjust' to select a preprogrammed cooking time.
3. Press 'Pressure/Temp' and then use''+’ and '-' to adjust the pressure level from 1-6 or adjust the temperature range 104-320°F (40-160℃).
4. Press 'On/Start' to start cooking.The pressure cooker will beep three times when cooking has finished,and it will automatically switch to Keep Warm mode for 6 hours.
Be notified when your pressure cooker is not properly locked.
Create a family style.Hot Pot ideal for fondue that everyone can enjoy at dinner parties and special get-togethers. Hit the Pasta/Boil function to cook pasta al dente, or Sauté/Brown to pan-fry or simmer foods inside.
Create a custom setting for each cooking program by adjusting the temperature, pressure, and cooking time.
Designed so you can create your culinary masterpiece with ease.
Adjust your cooking settings on-the-fly, even if you’ve already started cooking.
Micro Limit Switch Protection
Watches to ensure your lid is sealed and secure.
Fahrenheit or Celsius Readings (F°/C°)
Simultaneously press - and + to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
Fingerprint-resistant brushed stainless steel housing that fits in any kitchen setting.
ETL,CETL, & FDA Approved
Certified and safe to use. The pressure cooker also comes with a 1-year warranty and lifetime customer support from Cosori.
Designed with Safety in Mind
10 Safety Mechanisms Ensure Safe Operation for Daily Use
- 1. Pressure Limiter - ensures pressure is kept within safe operating levels.
- 2. Lid Lock Safety - prevents the lid from being opened while the cooker is pressurized.
- 3. Anti-Clog Protection - keeps food particles from blocking the pressure release valve.
- 4. Lid Position Monitor - prevents the pressure cooker from operating if the lid is improperly positioned.
- 5. Micro Limit Switch Protection - Watches to ensure your lid is sealed and secure.
- 6. Pressure Auto-Control Guard always keeps pressure in a safe range.
- 7. Electrical Current Monitor - automatically turns off pressure cooker if the current exceeds safe operational levels.
- 8. Excessive Pressure Protection - internally releases pressure to avoid hazardous situations.
- 9. Temperature Controller - ensures food is evenly cooked, but not burned.
- 10. Excess Temperature Monitor - cuts power to temperature fuse if internal temperature exceeds safety limits.
Compare with similar items
COSORI 8 Qt Premium 8-in-1 Programmable Multi-Cooker (Pressure Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Warmer, Etc.), 1200W, Includes Glass Lid, Sealing Ring and Recipe Book
COSORI 6 Quart 11-in-1 Programmable Multi Cooker （Rice Cooker, Slow Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Steamer Etc.), 1350W, Includes Recipe Book, Stainless Steel (CP001-SC)
BLACK+DECKER 6 quart 11-in-1 Cooking Pot, Stainless Steel, Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Multi-Cooker, PR100
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Silver||Silver||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 12 x 13.25 in||14.2 x 14.8 x 14.2 in||11 x 17.71 x 9 in||12.4 x 12.4 x 13 in|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminum|
|Size||6 Quart||8 Quart||—||6 quart|
Combining the Best Kitchen Tech
This premium 8-in-1 programmable kitchen appliance has new and improved programs and features to continually support your fast-paced, health-conscious and lifestyle. This machine keeps you safe with an unlock indicator, which illuminates if the lid isn’t properly secured. We’ve also added 3 newly cooking programs: Hot Pot, Pasta/Boil and Sauté/Brown. Also included is a recipe book packed with delicious meals designed especially for one-pot pressure cooking. Other non-pressure functions include traditional slow cooking (with high, normal and low settings) and yogurt-making (with a high setting ideal for pasteurizing, and a low setting ideal for glutinous rice). Of course, a manual cooking mode allows you to select your own pressure and temperature levels.
This new appliance is equipped with a large LED display and new smart custom programs for easily adjusting cooking settings and pressure levels, or stopping/canceling the cooking process at any time. We use the latest technology to monitor pressure and temperature, keep time, adjust heating intensity and duration, and control cooking temperature curves precisely for the finest results. Greatly improve your cooking results, and consistently so! The Cosori Pressure Cooker is carefully designed to protect you from many overlooked errors. It’s also ETL, FCC, & FDA certified and maintains 10 proven safety mechanisms to give you uncompromised safety and peace of mind.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So let's go through the basics here: This pressure cooker is nicely designed, with a front panel that works intuitively, and with easily followed directions. The first time I used the cooker, I wanted to make a Japanese Sweet Potato mash. Using the "Steam Potatoes" setting worked perfectly. I followed that up by cooking chestnuts - rather than roasting them, I pressure cooked them for 6 minutes at pressure setting 4. Perfect, easy to peel, and very tasty. Pretty much everything I've cooked has turned out tasty, moist, tender....I'm very pleased.
What are the differences you need to focus on:
1) This pot has two tops - the pressure top and a glass top. The glass top allows you to use the cooker as a covered non-pressurized electric cooker. Many pressure cookers don't come with a separate top, so you can still use them as a non-pressurized vessel but can't see in while you're doing it.
2) The food holding pot here is a bright shiny steel pot. On some pressure cookers, the vessel is non-stick. This one isn't. Your own preference may vary.
3) Within this pot sits a steamer basket. Not all pressure cookers come with steamer baskets.
4) This pot has controls allowing you to manually set the pressure level or the temperature. Many pressure cookers do not provide such manual control settings. This is a significant advantage of this particular model.
5) All pressure cookers I've seen have a silicone sealing ring along the inside of the lid. This particular model comes with an extra silicone ring. Typically, these wear out at just about the point that the company no longer makes the ring available, as in my old Cuisinart Commercial model, so it's nice to have a spare.
6) The quick pressure release here works quite rapidly when compared with other models. It's not a big deal, but when you're in the midst of cooking, you always appreciate an extra few seconds here and there.
Overall, this is a highly functional and capable pressure cooker with no obvious defects or problems over several months of use.
Here are my thoughts:
-Good size. It's a 6 quart, and it makes enough for dinner for the 4 of us (2 adults 2 kids) plus enough for leftovers at lunch.
-Really easy to use. There is a switch at the top that lets you alternate from pressure mode to "steam" mode (when you need to do a quick pressure lease and let out the steam). The lock system is also super easy, all you have to do is twist the lid handle left or right.
-Safe. It does not let you open the lid if there is too much pressure inside. Just not an option. Also has an auto-shut off in case the pressure gets too high.
-Has a timer. This I think is the best function of having an electric pressure cooker vs the old stovetop one. You can NEVER walk away from the old stovetop version, but with this, you can program it in the morning and have it cook while you're away! amazing. You can also set it so that it makes things for you while you sleep at night, so that it's ready in the morning! (like rice or congee!)
-Comes with a clear lid that you can swap out the black lid for, when you're done cooking and want to just bring the whole thing to the dining table. It's also very useful for storing leftovers in the fridge. I popped out the inner pot and put the clear lid on, and put it straight in the fridge.
-Comes with a bunch of pre-sets, so you don't have to think about how many minutes you have to cook something. Examples of the presets include, meat, fish, stew, congee, etc etc.
-it's kind of large. Takes up a lot of counterspace.
-It takes a good 5-10 minutes to "warm up", meaning heating up the device and getting it to the right pressure. Seems longer than the stovetop pressure cooker. Just adds some extra time to the cooking process.
-Seems to take slightly longer than the stovetop pressure cooker to de-pressurize. You can do the quick release too by switching to the steam button on top.
Overall, I highly recommend this product! It's going to really change my cooking life, with being able to cook these things with a timer function! Oh and the congee I made with this was by far the best tasting congee I've been able to make at home!
Most recent customer reviews
We were surprised when we checked your terms on line and it said that the extended warranty had to be...Read more