Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "COSORI 8 Qt Premium 8-in-1 Programmable Multi-Cook..." and save 21% off the $99.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
COSORI 8 Qt Premium 8-in-1 Programmable Multi-Cooker (Pressure Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Warmer, Etc.), 1200W, Includes Glass Lid, Sealing Ring and Recipe Book
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CUSTOM SMART CONTROL PROGRAMS: Second generation Cosori pressure cooker features 6 new Custom Smart Control Programs, improved performance and steam technology
- UPGRADED FEATURES: Custom cook times; Fahrenheit or Celsius readings (F°/C°); 6 different pressure levels, adjustable temperatures, and 2 manual pressure cooking modes. Now includes Pasta/Boil and Hot Pot programs. All settings ready to go
- ONE POT with 6 COOKING FUNCITONS: Bake, Sauté and Brown, Boil, Steam, Slow Cook, and Pressure Cook. Use it as a Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté Pan, Yogurt Maker, Hot Pot, Steamer, Warmer & Pressure Cooker. Even cook eggs and bake cakes
- FASTER COOKING TIMES: Advanced steam technology seals in steam to cook up to 70% faster. Eco-friendly efficiency, this user-friendly cooker emits no steam when cooking, locks in more nutrients and vitamins
- 17 SMART PROGRAMS: Meat/Stew, Poultry, Soup, Beans/Chili, White Rice, Brown Rice, Multigrain, Steam Vegetables, Slow Cook, Yogurt, Pasta/Boil, Steam Potatoes, Hot Pot, Sauté/Brown, Bake, Reheat, Keep Warm
- CERTIFIED SAFETY: ETL, FCC & FDA certified; 9 safety mechanisms provide peace of mind for beginner and expert chefs. Food-grade stainless steel (18/8) inner pot (with 3-ply bottom), lid, steam rack are easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- EXTRA ESSENTIALS: Recipe book, stainless steel thickened steam rack with handle, tempered glass lid for slow cooking, extra silicone sealing ring, ladle, rice spoon, and measuring cup included
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Temperature and Pressure Level Settings
It is recommended to cook tender foods on the lower pressure
- Level 1, Vegetables
- Level 2, Seafoods
- Level 3, Poultry
- Level 4, Rice
- Level 5, Beans
- Level 6, Beef
Less, Normal and More Temperature Settings
3 temperatures in 'Saute/Brown', 'Slow Cook', 'Hot Pot' and 'Reheat'.
Free Cosori Online Recipes
Now Your Favorite Meals Are at Just the Press of a Button
1. Select your desired cooking function, e.g. 'White Rice' or 'Slow Cook'.
2. Press 'Cook Time' to set a custom cooking time, or use 'Adjust' to select a preprogrammed cooking time.
3. Press 'Pressure/Temp' and then use '+’ and '-' to adjust the pressure level from 1-6 or adjust the temperature range 104-320°F (40-160℃).
4. Press 'On/Start' to start cooking.The pressure cooker will beep three times when cooking has finished,and it will automatically switch to Keep Warm mode for 6 hours.
Large LED Display
Makes it easier to read the display as well as setup the pressure cooker.
Create a family style.Hot Pot ideal for fondue that everyone can enjoy at dinner parties and special get-togethers. Hit the Pasta/Boil function to cook pasta al dente, or Sauté/Brown to pan-fry or simmer foods inside.
Create a custom setting for each cooking program by adjusting the temperature, pressure, and cooking time.
Designed so you can create your culinary masterpiece with ease.
Adjust your cooking settings on-the-fly, even if you’ve already started cooking.
Detachable lid easily comes off the pressure cooker for cleaning. Stainless steel inner pot, glass lid, and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
Fahrenheit or Celsius Readings (F°/C°)
Simultaneously press - and + to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
Fingerprint-resistant brushed stainless steel housing that fits in any kitchen setting.
ETL,CETL, & FDA Approved
Certified and safe to use. The pressure cooker also comes with a 1-year warranty and lifetime customer support from Cosori.
Designed with Safety in Mind
9 Safety Mechanisms Ensure Safe Operation for Daily Use
- 1. Pressure Limiter - ensures pressure is kept within safe operating levels.
- 2. Lid Lock Safety - prevents the lid from being opened while the cooker is pressurized.
- 3. Anti-Clog Protection - keeps food particles from blocking the pressure release valve.
- 4. Lid Position Monitor - prevents the pressure cooker from operating if the lid is improperly positioned.
- 5. Pressure Auto-Control Guard always keeps pressure in a safe range.
- 6. Electrical Current Monitor - automatically turns off pressure cooker if the current exceeds safe operational levels.
- 7. Excessive Pressure Protection - internally releases pressure to avoid hazardous situations.
- 8. Temperature Controller - ensures food is evenly cooked, but not burned.
- 9. Excess Temperature Monitor - cuts power to temperature fuse if internal temperature exceeds safety limits.
Compare with similar items
COSORI 6 Qt Premium 8-in-1 Programmable Multi-Cooker (Pressure Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Warmer, Etc.), 1000W, Includes Glass Lid, Sealing Ring and Recipe Book
COSORI 6 Qt 11-in-1 Programmable Multi Cooker (Rice Cooker, Slow Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Steamer Etc.), 1350W, Includes Recipe Book, Stainless Steel (CP001-SC)
BLACK+DECKER 6 quart 11-in-1 Cooking Pot, Stainless Steel, Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Multi-Cooker, PR100
SharkNinja MC950Z Multicooker, Black
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Silver||Stainless Steel||Silver||Stainless Steel||Black|
|Item Dimensions||14.2 x 14.8 x 14.2 in||12 x 12 x 13.25 in||11 x 17.71 x 9 in||12.4 x 12.4 x 13 in||11.7 x 18 x 13.1 in|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Plastic|
|Size||8 Quart||6 Quart||—||6 quart||6 quart|
The Best Cooking Tech, Combined
This premium 8-in-1 programmable kitchen appliance with advanced microprocessor technology incorporates all the greatest features. It has new and improved programs and features to continually support your fast-paced, health-conscious lifestyle. This Cosori 8 Qt. Pressure Cooker includes 3 newly cooking programs: Hot Pot, Pasta/Boil, and Sauté/Brown. Also included is a recipe book packed with delicious meals designed especially for one-pot pressure cooking. Other non-pressure functions include traditional slow cooking (with high, normal and low settings) and yogurt-making (with a high setting ideal for pasteurizing, and a low setting ideal for glutinous rice). Of course, a manual cooking mode allows you to select your own pressure and temperature levels.
This new appliance is equipped with a large LED display and a new user interface for easily adjusting cooking settings and pressure levels, or stopping/canceling the cooking process at any time. We use the latest technology to monitor pressure and temperature, keep time, adjust heating intensity and duration, and control cooking temperature curves precisely for the finest results. Greatly improve your cooking results, and consistently so! The Cosori Pressure Cooker is carefully designed to protect you from many overlooked errors. It’s also ETL, FCC, & FDA certified and maintains 9 proven safety mechanisms to give you uncompromised safety and peace of mind.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After writing my original review (being unhappy) I was contacted by the manufacturer with a work around for setting the cooker manually. Basically just pick a preset, ignore the selection and just set the pressure and time accordingly. It seems so easy now but I was under the impression that each selection provided a different cooking temperature. Most recipes call for a manual setting.
I still think this information should be included in the user manual and their website recipes should have a methodology written for all their products. Many of them refer to using a manual setting which this item does not have.
Apart from my original newbie impression, this cooker offers a great value when it is bought on sale. It comes with a nice lid, steamer rack, and rubber seal. All things that made me choose this model over others.
Any my wife loves it, so there is that. She made me "fix" my review after our last dinner. Which is only right.
So we made pasta last night. 1lb of Rigatoni, 1 small bag of frozen meatballs, 1 jar of sauce, about a half cup of water. High Pressure (level 6) for just 4 minutes and let it slowly de-pressurize for about 5 minutes. Came out perfect. We were impressed. This is exactly why we bought this for fast, easy meals in one pot that you set and serve. That and better odds of having a meal that isn't overcooked, under-cooked or some other combination of fail.
2nd Update - Cosori has gone out of its way to make sure I was happy. They have even provided a new digital recipe cookbook that apparently acknowledged my feedback or perhaps I was just premature with my comments. This pressure cooker has become the one tool I actually use on a regular basis and it has held up incredibly well so far. I can't be happier with my purchase.
A friend of mine has one and he has been extrolling its virtues for years. I always pooh-poohed getting one until finally "the time was right," because I had a stovetop pressure cooker and a slow cooker, and in my tiny kitchen.... where would I put it? Well, since I don't think I'll be camping in the Grand Tetons any time soon, it was time to retire the aluminum pressure cooker to the garage with the rest of the camping gear, and donate the slow cooker to the thrift store, because this pressure cooker fits a lot of bills.
Thus far I have done a roast, bread, stews/soups, beans, chili, pasta sauce, and squashes....and that was just the first weekend. I also cook up some meals for my 94-year old neighbor, so being able to cook microwave-reheatable meals or other proteins so quickly and easily for myself and him has been a dream.
What do I like about it? Very attractive and goes with my black & stainless kitchen decor. Fast and efficient without using a lot of gas (stove) and putting excess heat in the kitchen. In nicer weather I can plug it in outdoors and cook on the comfort of my deck instead of being trapped inside. One of my fave things is that little red light that indicate what setting you're using it on.
Do I have any complaints? Well, yeah....a couple....but NOT about the operation or quality of the machine. I wish the cord was just a few inches longer to give it more flexibility where it is used. The "manual" is not written for the first-time pressure cooker users, and cookig "guidelines" were pretty flimsy. An experienced pro may know what the water cup is for and where it goes, but I didn't (fortunately two very nice Cosori owners were kind enough to answer my novice question within 15 minutes of asking the question -- Thanks Guys!). I subsequently found some YouTube videos and those were quite helpful.
So, better late than never, and all I can say to my friend with an electric pressure cooker is.....Ha ha....mine's nicer than yours!!
I've included a couple of photos of my very first cooking projects in the Cosori.....fortunately my cooking skills with my new pressure cooker are superior to my photography skills. That round thing is "coffee can soda bread" that I made from a recipe I found on the internet....pretty darn good for a total of 45 minutes from sifting the flour to plopping on a few slabs of butter!
Oh man, I just love this pressure cooker, and I think you will too.