BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on October 17, 2017
Eh, I dont love it. The color wasn't quite what I wanted but I don't blame that on anyone with an online purchase of lipstain. I didn't bother to look up swatches so that's my fault really.

The problem that I'm having is that no matter how much I exfoliate my lips this applies unevenly. Maybe its me, maybe it's my lips. Maybe I just need something thicker, but I couldn't get it to work for me.

It also needed to reapplied often for me. Some of it would stay & some wouldn't so it would end up looking patchy & awful.

I had another lip stain a couple of years ago that I loved. I thought it may have been this brand so now I really don't know what to think. Disappointed this time around though.
on July 10, 2017
Always always always love these. I have so many colors and I just buy more when they run out and I get lucky that they rarely run out I think I only have to replace one or two every year
on December 5, 2012
I much prefer lipstains to lipstick - the look is more natural and doesn't smear and rub off like lipstick does. This one is pretty good, easy to apply with the pen tip and mine is still going strong after several months of use. Some others have said theirs dried out pretty quickly, but if you make sure to get the cap on tight (it will snap when it's on right) it seems to last well. I do wish the color would wear a bit longer than it does - it tends to wear off after a couple of hours of eating and drinking. And the color, which is supposed to be a plum, looks more orange-y than pink on me. It may be partially my skin tone (olive) as any lip color that is not very pink, plum, or mauve turns too orange on my lips, but I would definitely try other colors in that pallet to see if they're pinker.
on August 13, 2017
Can't find this in stores anymore. I like this as a transparent stain but wish it lasted longer before having to reapply.
on October 1, 2017
Disappointed with Nude Kiss color. Quite dark compared to picture. It's a pink stain, not a nude stain.
on September 20, 2014
I'm a very pale person, light skin, light eyes, light hair so bold colors usually look hookerish on me. I don't wear a lot of makeup but even just a little bit of color makes a difference in my appearance. I believe this product does exactly what it says...it stains my lips just so, kind of a natural looking reddish color. It doesn't look like I'm wearing lipstick, it looks like a hint of color but nothing too bold. I would say it lasts at least 4 hours on me...maybe longer if I'm not eating or drinking too much. If you like a natural look, this lipstain is for you. And if you fall into the pale skin category like me, even thought this color looks bold in the picture, it will give you naturally reddish lips.
on August 22, 2016
Great color, but I wish it lasted longer. It fades pretty quickly, especially after eating and drinking. It's still a product I will use again, though.
on March 7, 2016
I knew before purchasing this, that the color was more of a RED than the pink it appears like in the picture. It is not a bright, vibrant red...it is a darker, more crimson red with plum undertones. This is the first stain I have ever purchased. I like it. Usually, my lipstick is off by the time I get to work. Now, it lasts through most of the morning...I simply reapply gloss, as needed. If I wanted to wear lipstick after lunch, I would have to reapply the stain.
on May 22, 2017
Excellently subtle pigment, great color for many skin types. I love this brand.
on November 7, 2013
I bought this lip stain based on the review of the make-up artist who gave this product 5 stars. The marker worked for just over a week then I couldn't get any stain to come out. I could feel that there was still liquid in the container when I shook it. I don't recommend shaking as it "exploded" all over me, the bathroom, as well as the hallway carpet. I was standing at the sink getting ready to go out for the evening. Needless to say, I was not thrilled with the plum stain on the marble counter top, the white tile surround, the tile floor, the walls, and the white carpet in the hall. As far as application, I followed the advice of the reviewer, and it looked great for an hour or so, until I ate or drank anything, then it was gone without a trace.