Prime Exclusive Deal
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Distinguished Excellence
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV episodes with Prime Video
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Listen to over 2 million songs and hundreds of playlists
Friday, Dec 9
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Distinguished Excellence
EnduriMed Memory Foam CPAP Pillow for Side Sleepers w/ Pillow Case - Reduces Full Mask Pressure & Air Leaks - Adjustable Height - Max Comfort CPAP Pillows for Stomach, Side, and Back Sleepers
|Prime Price:||$55.99 FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$14.00 (20%)|
|Cyber Monday Deal Exclusive Prime price|
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Sleeping|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Relax & Rest Easy CPAP Pillow: New Softer Foam Keeps Your Sleeping Comfortably. The best-curved sleep apnea pillow, our design allows your face and head to rest comfortably whether you sleep on your side, back or stomach.
- Patented New Design: You spoke, we listened! Now includes a removable foam pad to increase or decrease thickness. Too thick? Remove the pad and lay on the thin side. Too thin? Insert the pad and lay on the thicker side. This CPAP pillow for side sleepers has US Patent Registration No. D856,707
- Invest In Your Rest: Restless nights? No more! Our CPAP pillow for side and back sleepers will let you Wake Up Refreshed, Energized, and Sleep Easier! Other Pillows won't Cut It!
- Sleep Airflow Support: One size fits all body types - Large Or small - Back sleepers, side sleepers, & stomach sleepers will sleep better than ever! remove the insert and rotate the pillow to make it smaller!
- Works Best With Full Face Masks: The gaps on the corners fit perfectly with your full face masks and keep tangles out of the CPAP tubing that comes directly from your face. Some nasal masks may be less compatible with this pillow.
Customer ratings by feature
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 6% each on Qualifying items offered by Distinguished Excellence when you purchase 2 or more. Shop items
- Save 15% on Extra Blue Cooling Pillow Case when you purchase 1 or more New Countor Cpap Pillow offered by Distinguished Excellence. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Extra White Cooling Pillow Case when you purchase 1 or more New Countor Cpap Pillow offered by Distinguished Excellence. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on EnduriMed CPAP Products when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code SHOPCPAP at checkout. Offered by Distinguished Excellence See more products in this promotion
- Save 15% on Extra Pillow Case when you purchase 1 or more New Countor Cpap Pillow offered by Distinguished Excellence. Here's how (restrictions apply)
From the brand
Sleep Like A Baby With EnduriMed CPAP Pillow!
- Unique Ergonomic Design
- Soft Memory Foam
- 2 Levels of Thickness
- Washable Cover
- Great for Side, Back and Stomach Sleepers
- Made for CPAP, BiPAP, and APAP Users
Breathe Easy & Rest Comfortably
Crafted from high-quality memory foam with a one-of-a-kind design, the EnduriMed CPAP Pillow reduces mask pressure and air leaks while maximizing comfort and support. The unique design works best with full face masks to keep tubing moving freely and allow you to breathe easier throughout the night.
Fall Asleep Faster, Stay Asleep Longer
The pressure-free mask zones allow you to comfortably sleep on your back, side, or stomach. Our patented, dual-density design easily accommodates large and small sleepers with 2 levels of pillow thickness and removable foam pad to increase or decrease the pillow size.
Improve Quality Of Sleep
Wake up refreshed, energized and ready to take on the day by finally getting a great night’s rest. Standard pillows just don’t cut it when it comes to keeping you comfortable, but the curved design and dual-density memory foam are sure to keep you cozy in any sleeping position. Say goodbye to face pressure, mask bruising or nightly discomfort, and say hello to sleeping better.
One Size Fits All
Large or small, come one, come all to the pillow that makes breathing easier! Our one-of-a-kind pillow uses a patented design to accommodate both large and small body types and works best for back and side sleepers. The versatile pillow design easily accommodates anyone and offers ample support for head, neck and spine alignment.
Ready To Use
We want you to start enjoying better sleep fast, so our CPAP Pillow includes a custom washable pillow cover and allergen-resistant memory foam pillow. Forget about constantly stuffing and re-stuffing your pillows to sleep comfortably again, instead relax as the curved design gently aligns your neck and spine so you can sleep and breath easier.
|CPAP Pillow||CPAP Pillow w/ Blue Cooling Case||CPAP Pillow w/ White Cooling Case||CPAP Pillow w/ White Comfort Case||CPAP Pillow w/ Cases Bundle|
|Key Feature||Made of memory foam, adjustable height, and reduces mask pressure||Cooling mesh fabric with durable zipper||Cooling mesh fabric with durable zipper||Comfort mesh fabric with durable zipper||Save more and enjoy great value with this pillow plus cases bundle|
|Used For||CPAP therapy for all types of sleepers||Used with EnduriMed's CPAP Memory Foam Pillow||Used with EnduriMed's CPAP Memory Foam Pillow||Used with EnduriMed's CPAP Memory Foam Pillow||Used with EnduriMed's CPAP Memory Foam Pillow|
|Easy to Use||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) These pillow share one thing in common which is that they are both firm, or at least firmer than what I am used to. I believe this could be a necessity with CPAP pillows to prevent the mask from sinking into the pillow too much (which caused all my issues).
2) The quality of the Contour pillow seemed cheaper to me and the design way more simple/basic. It's just a regular firm pillow with cut outs on the sides which might work for some people but never felt like it would for me. The cut outs were a bit too big for my head so that when I would lay on my side, the top of my head wasn't supported as well which would allow my head to fall right off the side into the cut out opening. The EnduriMed cutout opening is not as big. This of course means that if you have a larger head perhaps the Contour pillow would fit better but I don't think I have that small of a head and the EnduriMed cutouts just seemed to be a better size. Also as you can see in the images of the EnduriMed pillow, it has 4 cutouts which just allow you to flip the pillow around to give you a different fit which may work better for some people. If your forehead isn't supported well while your mask is off to the side of these pillows, the pillow won't work. Your head will fall off the pillow. The EnduriMed was a better fit for my head (and I'd guess the majority of heads out there).
3) The side cutouts on the EnduriMed are much better. With the Contour pillow they are basically cliffs with a straight drop off. Each side of the EnduriMed pillow are more like a hill with a gradual slope to the bottom. They do this with a slightly softer foam in the pillow's cutouts that provide a softer less firm support for your mask and mouth area. This is so much better than what the Contour pillow provides which is nothing, just a cliff. This makes getting your head and mask positioned comfortably on the EnduriMed pillow much easier than with the Contour pillow which in my testing and trying to make it work was just way more difficult because you have to perfectly position your head at the edge of the pillow for your mask to go off the sides and not into the pillow.
Overall, the EnduriMed pillow seems to be higher quality, a more thoughtful, smart and engineered design that just made way more sense then the Contour pillow which by contrast seemed cheaper and has a very basic design which did not fit me. That doesn't mean it won't fit you but I'd say you'd have a better chance with the EnduriMed pillow. It's more flexible in it's design which allows more people to find the right position/fit as well as having smart cut outs instead of dumb cutouts make it a much more functional comfortable pillow. I'm honestly surprised that the Contour pillow get's such glowing praise and seems to always be the overall recommended CPAP pillow across most websites I came across. Maybe I'm a dummy that couldn't figure out how to use it correctly, but IMO the EnduriMed is way better and should always be recommended over the Contour. I've been using the EnduriMed for about a month now and it's resolved all mask issues.
Top reviews from other countries
It was a case of having to put up with it for his health.
Just lately he has been having trouble sleeping. So I got this pillow. It arrived promptly and that night he gave it a try.
The next morning he said it was absolutely magic. The best sleep he has had in years. The memory foam is soft but firm enough to support your head. The cut out corners allow the hose to fit in giving some room to move during the night but not to infringe on the mask so no air leaks. All in all a really good well thought out and made pillow for CPAP users.
There is a slight smell from the memory foam (outgassing). But nothing major and my father said he couldn't smell it when his mask was attached.
It's only been a few nights of use but so far my father is highly rating this pillow and wished he'd got one years ago. It really has made a difference, and does exactly as listed on the item pictures
This product is working for me and maybe could give someone else the same benefits if feel I'm getting.