- Buy the CR123A charger together get a 10% off for the charger. Enter 2WDX589K at checkout. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 2WDX589K. Offered by Energy tech. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Enegitech CR123A Rechargeable Lithium ion Batteries 3.7V 750mAh 4 Pack for Camera VMC3030 VMK3200 VMS3330 3430 3530 Flashlight Home Security System
|Battery Weight||80 Grams|
|Capacity||750 Milliampere Hour (mAh)|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Notice】Please recharge them before first use RCR123a batteries contain about 50% power in consideration of Transportation Safety Rules
- 【Wide Application】Camera (VMC3030 / VMK3200 / VMS3330 3430 3530) Flashlight Digital Camera Camcorder Electronic Toy Calculator Mouse Alarm System Streamlight
- 【Replace Disposable Battery】123 123A BR2/3A CR123 CR123A CR123R CR17335 CR17345 DL123A EL123AP K123LA L123A SF123A VL123A 5018LC
- 【 It’s super convenient to use and replace single use battery to save environment by preventing the waste of non-rechargeable lithium/alkaline CR123A battery
- 【Safety Usage】Built-in smart protection to great performance against overcharge over-discharge and short circuit
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Attention Please recharge them before first use Rechargeable battery is not allowed with fully charge during transportation according to the battery safety regulations so this battery keeps about 50% power when manufactured Good Performance at the temperature from -77℉ to 100℉ don't use it in any other extreme weather! Battery for Camera This rechargeable CR123A battery can support Camera (VMC3030 / VMK3200 / VMS3330 3430 3530) Flashlight Digital Camera Camcorder Electronic Toy Calculator Mouse Alarm System and more! Long-Lasting Performance Enegitech RCR123A battery with 750mAh capacity can be recharged more than 500 times no memory effect Keep a high stability and convenience than one-time-use CR123A battery Smart Protection Built in protection against over-charge over-discharge short circuit For Charger Selection This battery can work with 3 7V-4 2V RCR123A charger Do not over-charge this battery for safety concern! Hassle-Free Purchase We provide 30 days refund 12 service and 24x7 service please feel free to let us know for any question What's in the box 4 * 3 7V RCR123A rechargeable batteries
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The flashlight I have been testing them in is a SOG Dark Energy DE-01, using a single CR123A battery. They get expensive if you use these type of batteries a lot, so I looked into rechargeable options. I had two OLight 650mH RCR123As that recharged well, and had good life, but I misplaced them, and decided to give a pack of these a try.
At first I was optimistic, they seemed a solid replacement. It's hard to find rechargeable RCR123A batteries. I noticed they had a really short battery life however. I've seem some CR123As dim when they were starting to lose power, but these went totally dark (maybe it's a rechargeable thing, I can't remember from my old Olight ones), after a MUCH shorter period of time. I tested all four of my batteries, using them until they died, recharging, seeing if maybe they needed a "break in period". No such luck. I'm going to time the life of them at full power compared to a full charge from a name brand regular CR123A, and may update this post when I do so.
I had no idea what Arlo anything was when I bought these, now I do, but according to all the specs and reviews, they should make good rechargable batteries for my lights. These are awful. I'm going to see if I can source the Olight ones again, maybe risk trying another brand on here, but I'm extremely hesitant to try any more of these. Maybe your experience is different, but these were a huge disappointment for me, even if I'll use them for their very limited purpose just to save money.
EDIT: 30 minutes, and the battery starts turning on and off, and then stays off.
I always have to have a spare charged up and ready to install ... literally in my pocket. There have been dozens of times so far when I had a pretty decent light power and instantly total darkness, with zero transition, except a slight dimming towards the end, maybe a drop from 85% straight down to zero instantly.
I find this extremely annoying and at times almost dangerous when I am instantly plunged into darkness when I may need the light the most. It is ridiculous that I have always have a spare in my pocket but I do. There is NO warning, ever. Just a slight reduction in power then total black.
The alkaline non-rechargables never did this. So I have to conclude the Lithium battery maker is dealing with limits that the alkaline battery maker does not face. Or it is a bad design.