|Item Weight||39.9 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||32 x 12.5 x 11.25 inches|
|Item model number||CMEW020|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||(1) CMEW020 Benchtop Jointer|
4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
CRAFTSMAN Benchtop Jointer, 10-Amp (CMEW020)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 10 amp benchtop Jointer features a variable speed range of 6, 000 to 11, 000 RPM and cutter head speed of 12, 000 to 22, 000 cuts per minute, allowing selection correct speed for material's size and hardness. Two-knife cutter head, with jackscrew knife leveling arrangement and built-in cutter head lock, allows for easy knife replacement and adjustment. Jointer is ideal for edging, flattening, or face jointing.
- Variable speed: range of 6, 000 to 11, 000 RPM allows the user to select the right speed for the size and hardness of material
- Easy replacement and knife adjustments: two-knife cutter head with jackscrew knife leveling arrangement allows for easy replacement and adjustment of knives
- Accurate cutting: center-mounted fence gives needed support throughout the cut for accurate edge jointing
- Hard and soft surfaces: heavy duty 10 amp motor provides power for hard and soft woods
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Great for Woodworking
Making wood surfaces perfectly flat, the CRAFTSMAN CMEW020 10 Amp Benchtop Jointer is extremely versatile. From beginners to woodwork hobbyists, owning a good quality jointer is something that is crucial for your DIY projects around home. Do even more than just the general woodwork with this jointer at your workshop.
Flatten and Square the Face of the Board
The CRAFTSMAN CMEW020 10 Amp Benchtop Jointer holds a heavy duty 10 amp motor provides power for hard and soft woods. With DIY fences, table legs, chairs, frames and much more, you will be able to decorate your home with original masterpieces made by you.
Be in Complete Control
You will not have the hassle of losing control over this power tool as you will be able to adjust the speed range. Ideal for edging, flattening, or face jointing the CRAFTSMAN CMEW020 10 Amp Benchtop Jointer is also portable.
Compare with similar items
PORTER-CABLE Benchtop Jointer, Variable Speed, 6-Inch (PC160JT)
6" Bench Top Jointer 37-071
Shop Fox W1829 Benchtop Jointer, 6-Inch
RIKON Power Tools 20-600H 6" Benchtop Jointer with Helical Cutter head
10 Amp Benchtop jointer features a variable speed range of 6, 000 to 11, 000 RPM and Cutter head speed of 12, 000 to 22, 000 cuts per minute, allowing selection correct speed for material's size and hardness. Two-knife Cutter head, with Jackscrew knife leveling arrangement and built-in cutter head lock, allows for easy knife replacement and adjustment. Jointer is ideal for edging, flattening, or face jointing.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
can easily recommend if to the hobbyist / maker
Was sent a new one within a few days, and it works great. Originally bought a WEN jointer and hated how cheap it was. This feels of much higher quality.
It makes very big ribbons of wood, so it you are using a dust collection system, I'd advise going two stages with a cyclone. Just upgraded mine.
As a test, I jointed the face of a badly cupped 2x6. It didn't seem to have any problem with powering through all 6 inches of width, and after several passes it was perfectly flat and smooth. I am happy with the purchase!